Books, Web Sites, Audio, Video, etc.
 Omdasji - Divine Sound
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

mr_anderson

USA
734 Posts

Posted - May 09 2009 :  3:39:02 PM  Show Profile  Visit mr_anderson's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Just to share an experience. I listened to Omdasji's divine sound this evening.

I'd been in an emotional hell for some time, without even the presence of mind to meditate. Not even sleep has felt truly refreshing or revitalising.

This is quite strange, I am not a person who dwells in negativity at all. In fact, I am so practised in calming my mind, negative thought arises rarely. Each day I visualise love for others, and myself. I am successful in my career and every day I drive myself in hard work towards my goals. I have many loving friends and a close family.

Why I've been in this hell, I cannot explain. It felt like I was in an emotional storm. I've felt so separate and disconnected, like there are great walls between me and the world.

I haven't even had the presence of mind to meditate AYP style, so great was my discomfort that the meditation experience was almost unbearable.

I downloaded the Divine Sound mp3 by Omdasji from emusic, which is a legal mp3 paysite.

I listen to it, and all the emotions came flowing to the surface, the grief, the rage, the anger, the jealousies, the pain, the hurts, the sense of inferiority, the depressions. The flowed out and I cried as I sat in meditation to the Divine Sound.

The walls of seperation and difficult emotion came flowing out as I cried. Afterwards I felt like a young child again, as though I had regained some measure of love and innocence. I'd felt so caught up in myself and not known how to escape.

It was a great experience, especially since my state was so dire that I would not have been able to bring myself to meditate normally. To be able to listen to a sound and meditate was so beautifully simple.

Edited by - AYPforum on May 09 2009 3:51:28 PM

AYPforum

351 Posts

Posted - May 09 2009 :  3:51:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Moderator note: Topic moved for better placement
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000