Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Met a clairvoyant healer
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Chiron

Russia
397 Posts

Posted - May 08 2009 :  03:16:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Recently I went to a local spirit festival which contained seminars and presentations on various spiritual topics.

A variety of religious and philosophical groups got a chance to present themselves to the public. One stand was dedicated to Amma, another was taken up by the Rosicrucians. The Theosophical society was there, some people following the shaman traditions, people following Aivanhov's teachings, some people selling sacred stones, others selling flower essences, tarot readers etc etc..

At one of the stands I met a guy who was offering an 'Archetypal healing'. From a purely physical perspective it looked like people would lie down on a single bed under which the floor was completely covered with crystals. Then, with his eyes closed, he would make various movements with his hands around the person's body, holding what looked like a sharpened piece of wood in one hand. The whole scene would last about 10 minutes for which he charged $25.

In our conversation he said his healings worked at soul level and his movements were guided by intuition. We talked and connected on a number of philosophical topics and when I asked him whether he knew about the chakras his face lit up and he said he worked with the 12 below the body, the 39 above the body, and the ones in the arms and legs, apart from the commonly known ones. And he said he could help if someone had a premature kundalini awakening or disbalance. I asked him if he could see which of my chakras were active and he said he'd have to 'tune in' first.

Now prior to this I considered myself an open-minded person but I was really hesitant to have him try his healing on me, although he seemed very eager. I took his card and moved away to the neighbouring stands while looking back and forth as he worked on other people.

After finishing his work on a couple of people, he came out of his stand and approached me, offering his healing again. But I wanted to test him and asked him once more whether he could see which of my charkas were active. And this time he actually described my inner condition better than even I knew it! He said which of my charkas were active, and to which extent and which weren’t and his words perfectly matched my own experiences. It was like he could see right through me, I felt naked and blind at the same time.

So after this I decided to let him do his healing on me. Besides feeling various sensations around my body (although I knew he wasn’t touching anything physically) he also told me some things about one of my past lives which made a lot of sense. At one point it felt like somebody was peeling something away from my third eye. After the healing was done he said which blockages were removed and which disbalances were fixed.

This was almost a week ago and I still feel like my internal engine has been decompressed and had a turbo added to it. His healing actually sent me into “the moment” for at least a day and I’m still feeling glimpses of it now. Never did I expect that $25 at a ‘healer’ could go such a long way!

Now I am considering giving him a call at some point in the future to have a proper, more lengthy healing which will probably cost a bit more. But don’t get me wrong, I know that in the end its my own efforts that will get me up on top of the mountain, but this boost sure has been a pleasant experience.

Edited by - Chiron on May 08 2009 03:32:24 AM

Katrine

Norway
1813 Posts

Posted - May 08 2009 :  09:40:10 AM  Show Profile  Visit Katrine's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Chiron

Thanks for sharing this
Go to Top of Page

Emil

Australia
141 Posts

Posted - May 08 2009 :  10:11:23 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Chiron,
I totally like the idea of getting a boost here and there until you get there yourself. It's like fake it until you make it! If this makes you feel better and makes your practices more rewarding why not? I think most people can afford paying $25 every 3 days to feel better! Not to mention that if you feel good you save on a lot of unwanted meals and items that you would otherwise buy! as unhappiness is one of the most expensive thing in life. I think a temporary state of bliss and "living in the moment" (even when created by someone else's energy) can make your body's neurobiology accustomed to that state and in a sense prepare you for the real thing.
Just imagine if you could get an energy boost twice a week for a few month and then gradually reduce it as it gets replaced by your own kundalini!

I'm sure Yogani is sitting somewhere laughing at this unusual/desperate plan to gain happiness saying just do your spinal breathing combined with meditation and samyama and yoni mudra and spinal/targetted bastrika with cosmic samyama and navi kriya and you won't need a healer to help you feel good - which I totally agree with him!
Go to Top of Page

Lili

Netherlands
372 Posts

Posted - May 08 2009 :  11:59:51 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Chiron,

Can this dude recommend someone like him in Holland? Thx, Lili
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - May 08 2009 :  12:06:44 PM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
This is exactly how my acupuncturist is. A clairvoyant healer by all definitions. When you said, "It was like he could see right through me, I felt naked and blind at the same time." that is EXACTLY how I felt the first time I went in for acupuncture. She read me like a book and words meant nothing. Completely vulnerable, bare, open..... I personally would recommend seeing someone like this again because they can really help smooth things out in the long run. Especially when taking the "AYP" journey.... For me AYP is a great tool set, but there is noone here to give hands on help when necessary. Having someone there who knows and can help smooth out energy issues hands on can be very beneficial. At least this is my experience. Thanks for sharing.

Love,
Carson
Go to Top of Page

Scott

USA
969 Posts

Posted - May 08 2009 :  12:07:51 PM  Show Profile  Visit Scott's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Real healers are excellent. Sometimes we can't do everything ourselves! Good stuff.
Go to Top of Page

Arim

USA
27 Posts

Posted - May 11 2009 :  1:27:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Chiron, what is the guys name? Does he have a website? I'd be interested in learning about his form of healing.
Thanks,
Arim
Go to Top of Page

Chiron

Russia
397 Posts

Posted - May 31 2009 :  03:12:58 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hey guys, sorry for the late reply, I'm barely online these days. His name is Paul Berry and his website is under construction at www.ancients.co.nz. All I know basically is his name and phone number from his card. I don't know if there are similar people in Holland Lili, but I guess I can ask when I see him next!

Hope you all are doing well.
Go to Top of Page

Lili

Netherlands
372 Posts

Posted - Jun 07 2009 :  12:49:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Chiron, please ask Also ask whether he is coming on a European tour. Epecially here in Holland there are a lot of people up for this kind of things.

I attended a lecture by Dalai Lama in Amsterdam last week. While not a clairvoyant healer his behaviour and presence was very inspiring. The lecture was neither political nor religious but very simple reminder of core human values. Thousands of people left in a calmer and happier condition than they arrived an hour before the lecture incl me. But still up for your healer or equivalent if available locally

Edited by - Lili on Jun 07 2009 12:58:13 PM
Go to Top of Page

brother neil

USA
752 Posts

Posted - Jun 09 2009 :  12:35:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I once met hulk hogan and jimmy superfly snuka
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000