Yamas & Niyamas - Restraints & Observances
 amaroli.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Apr 27 2009 :  4:33:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi all.
I have been reading about amaroli in main lessons.I dont know why,but altought it sounds excentric for me this practice (i get very surprised about it) i have been seriously atracted by it.
Im a very sensitive meditator.I practice 7 minutes twice per day.
I feel adding amaroly can bring great benefits to me.
My question is:which amount of urine can i take in the morning in this begining stage (im very sensitive to yoga practices)?Must i mix water?how much? who must i self pace with this practice?how much time must i wait before adding more amount of urine?how much amount must i add each time?
I feel really strange writing this,but i feel its calling me now....i hope my friends and other nearly persons dont read this...never (specially my future girlfriend)
Thanks.

PS.-doesnt the urine a residue from our body?How can a residual substance be good for the body and spirit?isnt it unnatural?

Edited by - miguel on Apr 27 2009 4:51:52 PM

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Apr 27 2009 :  5:15:41 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Miguel,
Knowing how sensitive you are, I would recommend starting with a few drops of urine in half cup of water and then slowly increase the concentration over time. Some people have had very severe purification reactions to amaroli. So better to be safe.

Read up the FAQ on Amaroli. It has some links to the lessons and forum posts on Amaroli. Also do a search on "amaroli" and you will find many more discussions.

Here is a good discussion on how amroli works:
hormesis and Kumbhak. There are some other good discussion too, that you will find if you do a search on "amaroli". Hope these help.
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Apr 27 2009 :  5:19:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks shanti
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Apr 28 2009 :  08:28:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi all.
Powerful tool amaroli i think.
Today in the morning,i took 6 drops o urine mixed wiith 1/2 glass of water.
now,in the afternoon,i feel really unconfortable,lot of pain in my second chakra,a great pressure ( a strong physical pain) there and lot of anxiety from that area.There are clear simphtoms of overload.
Tomorrow ill try with 3 drops in the water.
Be carefull with this sensitive yogis!!

Edited by - miguel on Apr 28 2009 08:34:30 AM
Go to Top of Page

emc

2072 Posts

Posted - Apr 28 2009 :  1:23:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
miguel, funny how we who hang out on the forum seem to synchronize... I have been attracted to amaroli the last few days as well, and have started with a few drops every morning. Can't tell of no effect this soon, though.
Go to Top of Page

Holy

796 Posts

Posted - Apr 28 2009 :  1:37:44 PM  Show Profile  Visit Holy's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi miguel,

if I remember correctly, you practiced lots of kriya yoga and youare still oversensitive right? I am very interested in how this will affect you. I am sure it will give some kind of different stability.
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Apr 28 2009 :  1:48:22 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by miguel

Hi all.
Powerful tool amaroli i think.
Today in the morning,i took 6 drops o urine mixed wiith 1/2 glass of water.
now,in the afternoon,i feel really unconfortable,lot of pain in my second chakra,a great pressure ( a strong physical pain) there and lot of anxiety from that area.There are clear simphtoms of overload.
Tomorrow ill try with 3 drops in the water.
Be carefull with this sensitive yogis!!

Miguel drink plenty of water. That may help.

Also, don't do further amaroli till you are over this overload.. then start with one drop and increase. Better safe than overloaded!!!

Remember to ground.. walk, run, dig, exercise and eat a bit heavier till the overload subsides.

Hope you fell better soon.
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Apr 28 2009 :  5:14:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi all.Thanks for the support and interest.

Emc,synchronize...yes...it happens very much times,and this forum is very powerfull forum.Im discovering this days the serious thing AYP project is (im a lucky man). Yogani is like "Deus ex machina" behind the scenary of the theatrical play.But who's yogani? So,thanks to "That" behind yogani's name...just kiding yogani...much love for you

Holy,i practiced great amounts of kriya yoga last year,not much sucess because of continuous overloads and not smoothly progress...i quit three months ago...but overloads are not because of big kriya practice,the reason is that im too sensitive in practices,and in ordinary life.I didnt know before.i wasnt aware.
And yes Holy,this practice will bring something new in my path,i think more strenght...you know....im really very interested in this practice...why...i dont know...i will report the experience...

And shanti,today i ate very much food.i felt really hungry in the morning...
Overload ended at evening,it was not a severe oveload,it was intense,but there were no amaroli practice the previous days (i started today) and i consider it like an "warning" from my body.
But ill wait shanti a little before continue with amaroli.
Ill take one drop next time,thanks for the advice...but one question: ¿how much time must i self pace before adding one more drop?
and,must i self peace with nasal cleansing and kaphalabati???im interested in it also...

Thanks to all,love you all...
much love

Edited by - miguel on Apr 28 2009 5:41:06 PM
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Apr 28 2009 :  6:50:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by miguel

Ill take one drop next time,thanks for the advice...but one question: ¿how much time must i self pace before adding one more drop?
and,must i self peace with nasal cleansing and kaphalabati???im interested in it also...

Miguel, start with a drop, continue for a few days (I would say a week at least, but you can go with 2 or 3 days maybe?), if you feel stable,then add another and so on.

Nasal cleansing and kaplabhati.. same thing.. go slow.. dont add it all at once. And again, don't start amaroli and jala neti and kapalbhati all at once, give it at least few days gap. This is so you can judge which practice is adding what... and self pace accordingly.

Remember in Yoga, less is more.

Edited by - Shanti on Apr 28 2009 6:51:54 PM
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Apr 29 2009 :  03:01:58 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you very much shanti!
Go to Top of Page

Lacinato

USA
98 Posts

Posted - Apr 29 2009 :  1:57:48 PM  Show Profile  Visit Lacinato's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I can vouch for overpurification from amaroli. Not to be messed with!
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Apr 29 2009 :  3:09:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi.
Today more overpurification.I didnt do amaroli.But less overpurification than yesterday.Ill wait.
I forgot to tell you that during yesterday,i experienced like an strange "taste" in the body,i think specially in troath area,like an toxic taste(i think)...i cant explain very well..it was a sensation...
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - May 02 2009 :  11:54:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Today i began with one drop of amaroli after three days with little overloads (not much)...Just after taking it i felt overload for a few minutes and it went away...some hours ago the overload returned and stayed there for about 1 hour and it went away again...i think i need to go slow with this tool...but one drop for the moment its right thing i think..dm this afternoon was powerful

Edited by - miguel on May 02 2009 12:05:58 PM
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - May 03 2009 :  12:34:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hummm...no more amaroli for the moment...this practice is killing me...yesterday,the evening and early night was ...today without it...maybe some day...
Thanks for the support!

Edited by - miguel on May 03 2009 12:36:37 PM
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - May 03 2009 :  1:19:03 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I agree with you Miguel.. take it easy.

Couple of things I was thinking of last night, one, if you do go back to amaroli, you can try one drop once a week or once a month.. and also, in Homeopathy, the higher the dilution, the more potent the medicine. I wonder if taking a drop of undiluted urine will be less potent than a drop of urine diluted by water. I am just thinking out loud.. please do not try this for my sake. If however you do go back to amaroli.. and not telling you you have to, but if ever you do, try an undiluted drop and see if that is a bit easier to handle. Again, please don't try this for my sake.. just thinking out loud.. I don't want to be the reason for any discomfort for you.

Wish you the best
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - May 03 2009 :  1:48:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Oh,i hadnt think about doing it once a week or once a month...i think its a great idea! i think once a week its a good self pacing...ill try it since next sunday...
why do you think is better without water? is not logical that mixed with water could be less powerfull than without water?
Thanks shanti
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - May 03 2009 :  3:40:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Well I maybe 100% wrong.. but it is a principle used in homeopathy.. the higher the dilution, the more potent the medication. I am not exactly sure how that works tho. It just came to me, so I thought I'd put it here, maybe someone else can answer this one better. I know Katrine practices homeopathy, maybe she will have an ides. Sorry Miguel maybe I am completely wrong... was really just writing out loud. .
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - May 04 2009 :  03:33:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks shanti
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000