Bhakti and Karma Yoga
 Tsunami of bliss (no kidding!)
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

tadeas

Czech Republic
314 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2009 :  4:53:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Over time, what was perceived as inner silence has really started to penetrate practically all experience over here. From letting something go into stillness, it has turned into just being stillness, seeing stillness. Wherever I look, there I am... looking at myself. Eternity. Or put another way, it's just seeing the whole process, movement, wholeness... And that's it. Acknowledging it. Dancing with it :)

When a contraction somewhere in the field of awareness is noticed, it is perceived and then it goes... It falls into stillness, by itself.

Over the last few weeks, the blissful aspect of inner silence has really intensified. It merges with energy, with kundalini, in a beautiful way. When it all decontracts, it is all bliss, seen as one thing with stillness. And it's deeply holy :) every touch, movement, shiver, yawn, every step along the way... is like an orgasm... not intoxicating, but clear, ecstatic, beautiful, expansive.

Sometimes I'm asleep and then in the middle of the night a luminosity appears. And then there comes absolute, total bliss. It's great! :) And it's really the same as profound peace and stillness. A self-sufficient joy and completeness. It's like falling and expanding into it and being it. No small thing... an enormous tidal wave of bliss and peace, or a tsunami :)

And then slowly it goes, but it doesn't matter. It can't hide itself for long, it's just too big to hide! ;))

And then there is the body/mind image that is usually held. But no image is necessary. So it is all released and surrendered. There may be pain somewhere because of the decontractions, but still it's blissful. Then comes a feeling of physical expansion. Infinite expansion. And again, it's stillness meeting itself in form and it can be very very ecstatic. And erotic... And none of it matters... It, this, just is, and forever flows... towards itself :)

--
(... and it also practices... of course! :)

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2009 :  5:14:50 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

Katrine

Norway
1813 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2009 :  5:25:55 PM  Show Profile  Visit Katrine's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
How beautiful Tadeas....

Thank you
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2009 :  6:02:12 PM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

YogaIsLife

641 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2009 :  7:22:47 PM  Show Profile  Visit YogaIsLife's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
uau!
Go to Top of Page

Anthem

1608 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2009 :  8:02:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

cosmic_troll

USA
229 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2009 :  11:15:35 PM  Show Profile  Visit cosmic_troll's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
What a beautiful experience, tadeas! I am incredibly happy for you

With Love
cosmic
Go to Top of Page

Maximus

India
187 Posts

Posted - Apr 19 2009 :  04:30:29 AM  Show Profile  Visit Maximus's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
tadeas, Question: Is there something at all in life you long for but haven't achieved? If so how does it affect your peace?
Go to Top of Page

Parallax

USA
348 Posts

Posted - Apr 19 2009 :  07:26:00 AM  Show Profile  Visit Parallax's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Well done tadeas!! Grab your surfboard and ride that tsunami!!!!!

Go to Top of Page

ymladris

Czech Republic
20 Posts

Posted - Apr 19 2009 :  07:31:20 AM  Show Profile  Visit ymladris's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Maximus

tadeas, Question: Is there something at all in life you long for but haven't achieved? If so how does it affect your peace?

Hi, (sorry for speaking for Tadeas), i can share 'old recipe' from Tadeas i am following: longing is welcomed. Because longing is energy you can immediately throw into your practise! Longing means you are disconnected from. There is some illusion. Contraction. So you notice it and than ... you let it go. Anything finally can be surrended to stillness. For me, sometimes it takes seconds, sometimes days ;-)

And, there is that fantastic lesson http://www.aypsite.org/67.html
with tips how to transform longing when we are not ready to dissolve the thing right now ;-)

For example, suppose we are stuck at a traffic light and getting frustrated because we are late for an appointment. A lot of emotional energy is there getting frittered away. So we are frustrated. Take that frustration and redirect it. With your attention you can easily let the red light go as the object of the frustration simmering there. Easily bring in your highest ideal as the object. It is much like meditation. You easily favor one thought object over another. So now you are frustrated about your highest ideal. "God damned ishta! Why am I not merged with you yet? I am very frustrated!" Now you have a real motivation not to miss your daily meditation. Not only that, your emotional energy directed in that way produces spiritual changes inside your nervous system. It opens your nervous system to your ideal. It is ironic that we can't change a red light with our emotions, but we can open our nervous system to the divine with them. It seems like a worthwhile thing to do, doesn't it?

have a nice day
Go to Top of Page

Sparkle

Ireland
1457 Posts

Posted - Apr 19 2009 :  12:39:53 PM  Show Profile  Visit Sparkle's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Sounds divine Tadeas
Go to Top of Page

tadeas

Czech Republic
314 Posts

Posted - Apr 19 2009 :  1:09:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

It's beautiful, but it's not such a big deal afterall :)

quote:

Is there something at all in life you long for but haven't achieved? If so how does it affect your peace?

Well these things are very much on the surface. The peace just is, it's where everything comes from. So it's not really about me or my peace, all I can do is just say "all right" ... and be with it... or not be with it. Whatever one wishes! :)

If longing involves a contraction, i.e. creating new karma, then this is painful, so I let it go, surrender and let the tidal wave come, which is so much better than longing :)
Go to Top of Page

mimirom

Czech Republic
368 Posts

Posted - Apr 23 2009 :  11:31:23 AM  Show Profile  Visit mimirom's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hey ymladris,

quote:
And, there is that fantastic lesson http://www.aypsite.org/67.html
with tips how to transform longing when we are not ready to dissolve the thing right now ;-)

Just finished the Czech translation today!

Take care,
Roman
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000