Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Forum FAQ | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 AYPsite.org Forum
 Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Etheric body experience during sleep?...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Goddessinside

158 Posts

Posted - Apr 05 2009 :  07:37:49 AM  Show Profile  Visit Goddessinside's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi,

2 days ago, while physically sleeping, I "felt" my body being fluidlike and transparent. There was a strong intention of calling another being for uniting. It wasn't a dream. The perceptions were very clear, and there was silence, peace and clarity.
The other body, also fluidlike (or jelly like) and transparent, came and both "bodies" united in a sitting position, in stillness.
Only occasional little movements occur to keep the stimulation going.
I wasn't facing the "other". I was turning my back and as we were uniting, I felt/visualized a tiny thread of light (yellowish bright white) going slowly from Muladhara all the way upward.
Like the mercury goes up in a thermometer.(similar to what is being perceived in Spinal Breathing)
There was no emotion, no "quality" or feeling during this union.
Just 2 transparent fluidlike bodies uniting and my clear feeling/visualization of a thin light going up the spine.

It's not the first time I experience such quality of "dream" while physically asleep.

Did anybody have any similar experience?

And there are some words which meaning is not clear to me, especially when it comes to the experience described above.
What's the difference between:

- projection
- visualization
- dream

Thank you for any light..

/|\

Edited by - Goddessinside on Apr 05 2009 07:39:49 AM

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Apr 05 2009 :  08:06:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Godess,its your astral body,of course.Sometimes,I have had simmilar experiences at night,inmediatly after laying on bed for sleeping and it is very exciting in my opinion.You enter in a "different direction" than sleep does.I saw the famous silver thread between my physical crown chakra and my astral crown chakra.I have felt other "entities",voices,lights...in the astral "world".
Like you,i wasnt dreaming too,cz there were clear normal awareness and and very clear perception.
in the other hand,Its all scenery,i experienced there very beautifull things,but i realized i was getting attached to that,and it became an obstacle to my sadhana.
Spiritual beings really exist,consider it like a guide,a sign of good spiritual work and that you are going in the right direction.
i cant help you with the words you dont understand.

Edited by - miguel on Apr 05 2009 08:31:43 AM
Go to Top of Page

Divineis

Canada
420 Posts

Posted - Apr 05 2009 :  12:54:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
As you go off to sleep, you get hypnagogic imagery, I'm guessing there might be some of that here. I've felt like yoda before in hypnagogics, got all small feeling. All your senses can go kinda haywire putting you in a trance for sleep.
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Apr 05 2009 :  2:32:35 PM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Goddessinside.....

It sounds like it was a beautiful experience. I wouldn't over-think it....

Love,
Carson
Go to Top of Page

Goddessinside

158 Posts

Posted - Apr 05 2009 :  3:16:38 PM  Show Profile  Visit Goddessinside's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by CarsonZi

Hi Goddessinside.....

It sounds like it was a beautiful experience. I wouldn't over-think it....

Love,
Carson

Yeah.. you're right.. it may look like I'm investigating, but usually any "scenery" or experience I go through,I just take it as it is and go forward..
But my mind doesn't always follow!
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Apr 05 2009 :  3:41:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
=mind=
Go to Top of Page

Goddessinside

158 Posts

Posted - Apr 05 2009 :  7:25:35 PM  Show Profile  Visit Goddessinside's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by miguel

=mind=

tell me about it!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000