Bhakti and Karma Yoga
 Fullness
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

tadeas

Czech Republic
314 Posts

Posted - Mar 24 2009 :  8:38:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Sometimes it happens spontaneously, sometimes it happens in total release and surrender during practice.

Suddenly, everything, this, is fullness. Total fullness. That which is manifest - that which is movement - is fullness - is joy. It is the life one feels in oneself, everywhere, in everyone, totally free and full. And just so... it is itself :)

It is seeing that, yes, the Sri Yantra is what one is, what this all is - OMMM

It is incredibly vast, there is no end and it is beautiful, THIS is it, you are it ...

Everything is seen as an infinite process. Arising, changing, dissolving. Resonating. The environment, language, symbols, thoughts, identity - as an infinite vibrating energy field. Om. All pervading fullness. It means nothing and it is infinitely meaningful. It is what I am, what this is.

Like being in your mother's womb... and your mother's blood is your blood, but in truly cosmic dimensions :) Really :)

And it's effortless. Because even effort is That. So one just is free and present and open, totally open. There is no escaping from anything and nothing to hide, because there is no place to hide. It's beyond self-inquiry or questioning. All that is is it, is this, is what I am and always will be. Nothing and everything - ANYTHING.

This comes when I open the crown and am in the open crown. It's like white light and transparency. It's just seeing the oneness of energy and stillness, being it, feeling it in the deepest reaches of one's very being :) knowing that your energy, your life, your kundalini is absolutely everywhere. There are no barriers. Om is energy is stillness is fullness is this is all is you is I is openness is free is love.

--
Bottom line? Keep practicing! :))

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Mar 24 2009 :  9:02:41 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
So simple and clear...
Beautiful!!!

Thanks for sharing Tadeas.
Go to Top of Page

Katrine

Norway
1813 Posts

Posted - Mar 25 2009 :  03:55:16 AM  Show Profile  Visit Katrine's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
That's a wonderful sharing, Tadeas

quote:
And it's effortless. Because even effort is That.

*lol*......yes.....*lol*

Thank you and keep enjoying....and sharing
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4429 Posts

Posted - Mar 25 2009 :  04:52:02 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Tadeas,

Thank you.

Christi
Go to Top of Page

YogaIsLife

641 Posts

Posted - Mar 25 2009 :  05:01:32 AM  Show Profile  Visit YogaIsLife's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
that's truly truly beautiful Tadeas. Thanks for sharing

And you used a few metaphors I have never seen before and that give good images/sensations of what it might feel like. A few more pointers! Thank you!

May the opening continue, expand, grow, be.
Go to Top of Page

cosmic_troll

USA
229 Posts

Posted - Mar 25 2009 :  7:38:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit cosmic_troll's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Wow that's beautiful, tadeas . I hope to experience that one day.

Thanks for sharing this.

With Love

Go to Top of Page

arzkiyahai

93 Posts

Posted - Apr 02 2009 :  03:12:01 AM  Show Profile  Visit arzkiyahai's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
nice post.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000