Kundalini - AYP Practice-Related
 Do we loose energy by wearing fleece clothes
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

SeekingShiva

USA
46 Posts

Posted - Mar 13 2009 :  6:01:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit SeekingShiva's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I had read somewhere and I do not remember exactly. the guy was saying wearing all these polyester clothes and specially made with fleece, we tend to loose energy.

Other day after taking of my fleece jacket and turning off my light switch I had a big spark from my finger and I really felt a big shock.

By no means I am saying I have that much energy but I am trying to see if I do not loose what I already have

Any ideas or suggestions?

Scott

USA
969 Posts

Posted - Mar 13 2009 :  7:38:55 PM  Show Profile  Visit Scott's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I don't know about losing or perhaps retaining energy...but I do notice a difference when using unnatural fabrics. Cotton is king.
Go to Top of Page

CRS

Canada
16 Posts

Posted - Mar 13 2009 :  8:31:14 PM  Show Profile  Visit CRS's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I think it's simply a static-electricity discharge. It probably doesn't mean too much beyond that. Unless there is a more spiritual side to it, of which I'm probably ignorant at this point. ;)
Go to Top of Page

riptiz

United Kingdom
741 Posts

Posted - Mar 14 2009 :  04:14:10 AM  Show Profile  Visit riptiz's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi,
Yes its probably static which is common.
On another note one should sit on non conductive material for meditation to prevent the energies going downwards.Also some yogis wear a hat (even in summer) to prevent energy loss through the head.
L&L
Dave
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Mar 14 2009 :  04:54:18 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
hi riptiz, most of the body's heat goes through the head this is why we are advised to wear a hat in winter in order to keep the heat in.

by the way jews and a sect named the druze here in Lebanon and syria and palestine\Israel do that practice of wearing a little round hat we call it a ta2iye in arabic.

but if you take my case in consideration a person who had a premature crown opening last year, i still cannot wear a hat for a long time bcz i feel a lot of activity in the crown when i wear one and the energy tends to accumulate a lot in that area.

namaste,

Ananda

Edited by - Ananda on Mar 14 2009 06:24:09 AM
Go to Top of Page

riptiz

United Kingdom
741 Posts

Posted - Mar 14 2009 :  08:19:42 AM  Show Profile  Visit riptiz's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Ananda,
I am talking about energy loss not heat through the head and who would want to keep their head hot in summer unneccessarily?
L&L
Dave
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Mar 14 2009 :  08:58:07 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
hi Dave,

heat is a form of energy and these guys whom i mentioned keep their hats on during summer and winter as a ritual.

kindest regards,

Ananda
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000