Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Forum FAQ | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 AYPsite.org Forum
 Kundalini - AYP Practice-Related
 What was/is your postive expereince in this path ?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

vijikr

United Arab Emirates
413 Posts

Posted - Mar 06 2009 :  05:29:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
What was/is the positive or any experiences that you had which made you to stick to this path(enlightment)?

What all cool experiences that you had please share in this tread so that others may also get benefited and may get inspirations from your experiences.

Thanks

Love and Light
Viji

themysticseeker

USA
342 Posts

Posted - Mar 06 2009 :  09:30:40 AM  Show Profile  Visit themysticseeker's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
When I meditate I feel very happy. No other experience compares on this Earth, and I've done all them rock star jet set pleasure god enjoyments.
Go to Top of Page

cosmic_troll

USA
229 Posts

Posted - Mar 06 2009 :  8:04:50 PM  Show Profile  Visit cosmic_troll's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
For me, meditation ended a depression that lasted many years. It helps me feel more like my real self, instead of the masked robot I was being for society. And like TMS, I feel happy

I wrote more about the depression here: http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....OPIC_ID=5262

As for cool experiences, I think there's nothing cooler than being your true self. Your true self is beautiful. Having visions, seeing lights, feeling electricity, etc. do happen but they are nothing compared to that. They can be a distraction.

Seeing reality as it is, is an indescribable joy.

With Love
cosmic
Go to Top of Page

Parallax

USA
348 Posts

Posted - Mar 06 2009 :  8:22:52 PM  Show Profile  Visit Parallax's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
For me there have been so many benefits from focusing on meditation and the pursuit of a spiritual path. Some are general and have evolved quite gradually, more patience with my children and family, more clarity at work about what needs to be done and how to do it, greater "inner peace".

Some have been more dramatic. I'm pretty sure I recently had an initial/partial opening of the heart chakra. For 2-3 days I had such deep feelings of love, not only toward my family, but toward friends and acquaintences. At times I literally had the sensation of love pouring out of my heart.

And I've had some initial glimpses of the bliss Yogani and others on here describe. Being perfectly content, happy and accepting of everything going on in life at a given time. An overall feeling of things being perfect just the way they are. Flight delays, being cut-off on the road, etc. no problem!! Mind you I have not come close to achieving this 24hrs/day, but I get glimpses more and more frequently.

And then there are what I call the "syncronicity" events. Things that just seem to happen, that some might call coincidence, but that I know are more. A few examples:

1. My family owns a beach house, and bills are due at the beginning of the month. SO I go online and pay everything. Later that day in the middle of work, I get the urge to call my sister. She picks up the phone and I blurt out "Don't worry about paying the electric bill I already took care of it." She responds: "OK, you're freaking me out, I just sat down at the computer with the electric bill in my hand and was going to online to pay it"

2. I got a draft of a research report from someone that works for me in India. She sent it to me before she left for the day. When I got into work I reviewed the report (in the middle of the night in India time)and then sent her a message asking her to change the conclusion of the report. When I spoke with her the next day she said, "That's so strange, you came to me in a dream last night and told me to change the conclusion of the report, then when I got in this morning there was an e-mail from you asking me to do what you had already told me in the dream."

3. I'm at work one day, and had a strong urge to to talk to a work friend of mine that I hadn't spoken to in awhile. So I called her into my office and asked her how things were going. She had a relationship that she had recently started and was very excited about it. I told her that when the time is right these things happen when you least expected it. I then related a story about how I was in need of a little cash, but thought to myself "the money can't just appear out of nowhere", and then a couple of days later I got an unexpected check from a very unlikely source, as if the universe were saying to me don't ever doubt the possibilities. Well, this woman's jaw drops open and she says "I can't believe you just called me in here out of the blue and told me that story. I am having some money troubles right now, and for the first time in my life I prayed last night for some financial assistance to get me through. After hearing your story I feel more comfortable that everything is going to work out and I'll be taken care of." Needless to say a week later she had come up with a solution to her problem.

All three of these events happened over the course of about a week very recently, and there are others but I won't bore you with all of the details. Maybe this all sounds completely insane to some, but to me it is the inner stillness beginning to take root in my life.

And yes, I know all of this is what we call "scenery" here at AYP. I'm not attached to any of it in any way, but I do notice it, acknowledge it and think "pretty cool stuff".

I know that 24/7 pure bliss consciousness and outpouring divine love will make all of the "scenery" experiences inconsequential in comparison, but thought I'd share my experiences anyway.

Good luck on the path my friend. For me these practices have been an amazing, invaluable gift for which I am forever grateful.

Peace & Namaste
Go to Top of Page

vijikr

United Arab Emirates
413 Posts

Posted - Mar 07 2009 :  01:53:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
For me I believe meditation put me back on track in search of who am I questioning and it does make me feel happy. I felt including meditation has just filled a gap that was there in my life and now I feellife is FULL.

Meditation made me understand or it made me know the some part of unknown. It made me believe death is not the end of the world rather its the beginning.

Love and Light
Viji
Go to Top of Page

vijikr

United Arab Emirates
413 Posts

Posted - Mar 07 2009 :  01:59:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Parallex like you I did have some great experiences which the normal world won't believe or will deem it to be just coincidence/s.I'll post them latter becaz right now I am going to travel to india(iam in dubai now)today just for vacation.

Love and light
Viji
Go to Top of Page

onomatopoios

23 Posts

Posted - Mar 07 2009 :  2:00:41 PM  Show Profile  Visit onomatopoios's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
The feelings of completeness and having reached the definite resolution to the mysteries of life. There is nothing comparable to these.
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Mar 10 2009 :  3:24:23 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
the ability to help others is the best thing i got out of this path and of course that in return has it's own boones...

namaste
Go to Top of Page

Goddessinside

158 Posts

Posted - Mar 10 2009 :  3:58:44 PM  Show Profile  Visit Goddessinside's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
What I got from meditative states?
I just saw Beauty in all its manifestations..
I saw my Beauty, I saw all humanbeings, all living creatures, from the tiny little bug to the huge old tree, all of them were experienced as pure Beauty and Light..
In those moments, the body is floating, fluidlike.. there's a feeling of melting with the Whole, and there's such a bright Light..
All the limited thoughts/emotions/concerns simply shrink and disappear.. There's a feeling of "everything is possible", "no limitations", "I can just ask for the sun to appear through the grey clouds, and it simply appears!"..
I feel just harmony and flow..

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000