Illuminated Poetry, Quotations and Stories
 Be Lord Siva, the eternal yogi
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

nandhi

USA
362 Posts

Posted - Feb 16 2009 :  2:04:37 PM  Show Profile  Visit nandhi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message

aum namah sivaya
Si is the Spirit
Va is the Goddess
Entwining Si and Va is the Oneness

Siva is the Self
Sivaaa is the Infinite Void that holds all the universes

Climb above to share the breathless realm with Tapasyogi Kalathi Adiyen Aadi Nandhi

May humanity arise in the awake consciousness of wisdom that enables each of us to be the prophets and masters of higher consciousness! May each of us be instruments of Source and in our breath, the ascendance of collective consciousness.

We are the messengers of peace, love and Oneness of Source!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cR82dZcUEw

Katrine

Norway
1813 Posts

Posted - Feb 16 2009 :  3:29:38 PM  Show Profile  Visit Katrine's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Blessed Nandhi

Thank you
Go to Top of Page

Sparkle

Ireland
1457 Posts

Posted - Feb 16 2009 :  4:50:07 PM  Show Profile  Visit Sparkle's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you divine Nandhi
Your words and sounds touch deeply as always
Go to Top of Page

nandhi

USA
362 Posts

Posted - Feb 16 2009 :  7:13:24 PM  Show Profile  Visit nandhi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Katrine

Blessed Nandhi

Thank you

divine katrine, thank you for being the creative energies through your appreciation!

aum
Go to Top of Page

nandhi

USA
362 Posts

Posted - Feb 16 2009 :  7:16:18 PM  Show Profile  Visit nandhi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Sparkle

Thank you divine Nandhi
Your words and sounds touch deeply as always

divine sparkle, thank you! your radiant presence and connecting is always a sacred joy!

aum
Go to Top of Page

nandhi

USA
362 Posts

Posted - Feb 18 2009 :  2:58:07 PM  Show Profile  Visit nandhi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
aum namah sivaya

mahasivrathri greetings of a joyful pilgrimage within to be lord siva!

The sacred mountain that has been worshiped for tens of thousands of years as Lord Siva, Arunachala holds a special gift for all of us today! To even think of "Arunachala" draws us into our inner journey to awaken. Tapasyogi Kalathi Adiyen Aadi Nandhi was guided by humanity's inspiring energies to share his Father with all- as a gift of the moment of Mahasivrathri.

When we awaken to be our true Self, we alight a pillar of light within to experience Source and experience the same Oneness all masters of higher consciousness ever attained. This is with the grace of entwining the Sun and the Moon of breath as the Lord Siva and the Goddess that enables the Golden Sushumna, the pillar of Light.

Blessings of Thiruvannamalai as awakening to be One!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcbkzVt6LCE

Go to Top of Page

Katrine

Norway
1813 Posts

Posted - Feb 18 2009 :  4:55:56 PM  Show Profile  Visit Katrine's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Nandhi

Just recently......a friend asked if I could translate the book THIS by Papaji....so....it will now be available in Norwegian

Translating it was a great joy......and my friend brought a gift from India when she came to pick up the book......guess what it was.....the book "Arunachala - mountain of light"........

And it was so fitting.....because the book "Talks" ......with the face of Ramana Maharshi....is always lying on the kitchen table.....and when my friend saw it....she laughed and said....."oh, great.....now you have his mountain too."

And so it is......Ramana and his mountain....both on the table.....and Amma.....leaning on the flowers.....always watching them while eating breakfast

Bless you Nandhi
Go to Top of Page

nandhi

USA
362 Posts

Posted - Feb 18 2009 :  11:31:30 PM  Show Profile  Visit nandhi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
aum

divine katrine, we tread an ancient path of so many lives woven through arunachala. as source energies awakening the 'i am' transcends to these precious moments of now to 'what if', we share this transforming presence within breath and its primal joys that evolve.

your divine energies of arunachala flows! gratitude and love!
Go to Top of Page

themysticseeker

USA
342 Posts

Posted - Feb 19 2009 :  3:44:28 PM  Show Profile  Visit themysticseeker's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Awareness is shiva; thoughts are shakti. Om...
Go to Top of Page

nandhi

USA
362 Posts

Posted - Feb 19 2009 :  7:12:53 PM  Show Profile  Visit nandhi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by themysticseeker

true! siva is awareness and sivaa is the void space that holds consciousness and that beyond. sakti is thoughts and reality.

thank you for your wise thoughts!

aum
Go to Top of Page

themysticseeker

USA
342 Posts

Posted - Feb 19 2009 :  8:27:24 PM  Show Profile  Visit themysticseeker's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by nandhi

quote:
Originally posted by themysticseeker

true! siva is awareness and sivaa is the void space that holds consciousness and that beyond. sakti is thoughts and reality.

thank you for your wise thoughts!

aum

Thus the deity and the buddha collapse into the same nature, and all appearances are the soil from which the flower of power blossoms.
Go to Top of Page

nandhi

USA
362 Posts

Posted - Feb 21 2009 :  02:22:46 AM  Show Profile  Visit nandhi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
aum

yes mystic seeker! the inner thread to be soil and the flower and the blossoming through the vibrant void space with awareness the remnant ego through this journey.

aum
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Apr 22 2009 :  10:03:16 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Nandhi,
I listened to Blessings of Victory: Siddhar Maha Siva Swamy
Siddhar Baba Nataraj: Beyond Enlightenment
Siddhar Rajaswamy Va Si Blessings & Ariven Vision

Did you record them when you went to India during Shivaratri this year? Thank you so much for sharing the blessing of the masters with us so openly.

When Siddhar Rajaswamy starts "ooooommmmmm" it shook me from the root to crown.. wow.. so much power in his voice/words... feels like being in his presence when I hear him.

And Siddhar Maha Siva Swamy, so much love and child like happiness in him. So blessed to imbibe the energy of his blessings. Just lights me up from within.

Loved the words of Siddhar Baba Nataraj.. his accent (New York?) took me by surprise .. "a guru can take you till your third eye, then you are on your own. Jesus, Krishna, Buddha, Muhammad are illusion and are crutches, but ultimately you are your own self.. self is one, self is god.. god is one. You cannot have master and disciple, ultimately, you become the master, the master can take you to a certain point, like a ladder, it can take you to a certain point, after which it cant take you any further. It is all a dance if Lord Shiva. Babaji said don't put too much faith in Jesus, Krishna, Buddha, Muhammad, Rama.. go beyond, they are the highest step on the ladder, but go beyond.. they help us on the path. You have to reach a point where there is no duality, one without a second.. then you realize it's all god, and its all me.. the self, you realize its all yourself... then you see god everywhere, you see the divine dance of Shiva, and you don't need a reason for it, you see the divine energy dance for the sake of the dance, not to please someone, the reason is just for the sake of dancing".

Thank You Nandhi.
Go to Top of Page

nandhi

USA
362 Posts

Posted - Apr 22 2009 :  7:06:16 PM  Show Profile  Visit nandhi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
aum

divine shanti,

thank you for your feedback on these sages

nandhi is lucky to be here in these magical moments when light multiplies through each of us as we all become the 'flow'.

these are moments of higher consciousness when each of us will write our own koran/ bible/ gita and follow them exclusively by ourselves and NEVER impose our books of religion on others- to step out of outdated medieval beliefs and instead- becoming christ, mohammed (aum shanti) and krishna ourselves as spirit experience to be in this profound moment.

it was an amazing little pilgrimage to india though a bit sad that mahasiva swamy was preparing for his samadhi as his body has become frail.

divine shanti, gratitude for the blessed times and joys of oneness realm we share!

jai guruve thunai

Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Apr 22 2009 :  7:52:12 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by nandhi

it was an amazing little pilgrimage to india though a bit sad that mahasiva swamy was preparing for his samadhi as his body has become frail.

Sorry to hear that.. but feel even more blessed that I did get his blessings this morning.. many thanks to you.
_/\_
Go to Top of Page

nandhi

USA
362 Posts

Posted - Apr 25 2009 :  01:26:28 AM  Show Profile  Visit nandhi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
aum

gratitude, shanti!

there is another video being prepared of siddhar mahasiva swamy from the last pilgrimage.

if there specific questions to ask of baba nataraj, please mention as we would love him to share more of his wisdom with humanity. would be making more videos of him.

all in the sacred joys that flow,

aum
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Apr 25 2009 :  05:54:33 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
very yammi yammi stuff around here, thank yousss.
Go to Top of Page

nandhi

USA
362 Posts

Posted - Apr 26 2009 :  02:36:00 AM  Show Profile  Visit nandhi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Ananda

very yammi yammi stuff around here, thank yousss.

aum

hey divine brother ananda! thank you for connecting

in a quandary with your words

your wisdom is deeply appreciated!

love

nandhi
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Apr 26 2009 :  03:06:56 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
hi nandhi, i just looked up the translation of the word quandary into arabic and it translates "problem" smthg which isn't in my intentions ever i swear.

i was really saying that this is some really good stuff which is being posted here nothing more nothing less and sorry about the toungue it meant that the stuff was delicious nthg more nthg less.

and thk you for sharing the beauty and the divine mystic of your world and i am sorry if my post sounded offending in any way that wasn't my intention.

namaste,

Ananda
Go to Top of Page

nandhi

USA
362 Posts

Posted - Apr 26 2009 :  11:51:45 AM  Show Profile  Visit nandhi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
gratitude, divine ananda! ofcourse, your eternal embrace of love is felt!

thank you!
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - May 01 2009 :  02:10:53 AM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

nandhi

USA
362 Posts

Posted - May 02 2009 :  12:11:40 PM  Show Profile  Visit nandhi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

carsonzi, peace and love settles!
Go to Top of Page

nandhi

USA
362 Posts

Posted - May 05 2009 :  9:26:01 PM  Show Profile  Visit nandhi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
aum

so to share another divine breath!

Part 2

Siddhar wisdom is empowering as it is a journey beyond enlightenment. Sage Tapasyogi Baba Nataraj speaks, in one of his rare interviews, on the realms of consciousness.

Baba has been in tapas for over 45 years. He is a Siddhar master. His mastery is apparent through his egoless nature of utter humility and overflowing love and childlike joys. Wild animals, from squirrels to birds literally walk on his hands with no fear. Baba teaches ahimsa- non-harming and nonviolence; self-mastery and the essence of the mystical Siddhar tradition.

Baba's words:
"When (and) you focus your energy within you awaken the innerself to whom you are.
When energy is focused without it is from one game to another- neither good, neither bad, its just games- the dance of Shiva.
It is better to look within and become Shiva!
Aum Namah Shivaya "

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsYTVVZRsIQ

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000