Illuminated Poetry, Quotations and Stories
 Mon chemin/My path
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Buffle37

Switzerland
79 Posts

Posted - Feb 13 2009 :  2:53:31 PM  Show Profile  Visit Buffle37's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
MON CHEMIN

Je marche sur mon chemin, pas après pas,

Je ne sais pas où mon chemin me mène, ce qui compte c’est le pas à faire et après ce pas un autre pas,

Je marche sur mon chemin il n’a pas de commencement, il n’aura pas de fin,

Je marche et je ne regarde jamais en arrière car au fur et à mesure que j’avance le vent efface derrière moi la trace de mes pas,

Il n’y eut pas de temps où mon chemin n’existait pas, il n’y aura pas de temps où il cessera d’être mais il y eut un temps où je ne savais pas que j’étais sur le chemin,

Sur mon chemin je ne demande jamais mon chemin car mon chemin, lui seul, il connaît le chemin.

MY PATH

I walk on my path, step after step,

I do not know where it leads me, what matters is the step I have to do and then after this step an other step,

I walk on my path, it as no beginning, it will have no end,

I walk and never look behind because as I go ahead the wind behind me delete my footsteps,

There has never been a time without my path, there will never be a time it will cease to be , but it has been a time when I knew not I was on the path,

On my path I never ask my way, as my path, only my path, knows the way.

Katrine

Norway
1813 Posts

Posted - Feb 13 2009 :  4:16:25 PM  Show Profile  Visit Katrine's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Merci encore, Buffle

C'est formidable.....ton Chemin

Toujours ici.....et toujours maintenant....et toujours Silencieux

Thank you again, Buffle
It is formidable.......your Path

Always (all days) here......and always (all days) now.....and always (all days) Silent
Go to Top of Page

Sparkle

Ireland
1457 Posts

Posted - Feb 13 2009 :  6:09:33 PM  Show Profile  Visit Sparkle's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Beautiful Buffle, thank you
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Feb 14 2009 :  02:51:16 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
that's very lovely Buffle , thank you my brother.

by the way, there is a nice ring tone to your writtings in french.

kindest regards,

Ananda
Go to Top of Page

Buffle37

Switzerland
79 Posts

Posted - Feb 14 2009 :  12:46:13 PM  Show Profile  Visit Buffle37's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Katrine,

Merci de ton commentaire

Always open....and always new....and always Patient
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000