Gurus, Sages and Higher Beings
 Are there any self realized Gurus living near or
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

quietone

USA
8 Posts

Posted - Feb 11 2009 :  11:06:29 AM  Show Profile  Visit quietone's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
in Ohio?.
It seems that most Gurus live on the west coast.

scottfitzgerald

USA
65 Posts

Posted - Feb 11 2009 :  5:24:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I can find you one...How much money do you have?

I can't speak to the "self-realized" guru status of anybody, but I know some very good teachers in Cincinnati, if you are near there.

Big love

Go to Top of Page

Jo-self

USA
225 Posts

Posted - Feb 11 2009 :  7:43:19 PM  Show Profile  Visit Jo-self's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
You can find a bunch of them in the Yellow Pages under Lighting and Electrical Supplies. There is a subsection called Enlightenment.

Sorry, lame humor.

Go to Top of Page

anthony574

USA
549 Posts

Posted - Feb 11 2009 :  9:26:02 PM  Show Profile  Visit anthony574's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
scott, Yogani lives in Cinncinati doesn't he? Maybe you've passed him in the grocery store and not even known it!
Go to Top of Page

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - Feb 11 2009 :  9:40:30 PM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
i thought he was in Florida. I don't know. but he's HERE which is what counts.

You don't really need a guru in the flesh nowadays. Spiritual energy has increased to the point that your inner guru can take you all the way, with the help of AYP daily practices.
You can visit gurus at special events, but that is usually just temporary help, and then you return to your daily practices which are the real workhorses on the path.
Go to Top of Page

brother neil

USA
752 Posts

Posted - Feb 16 2009 :  7:38:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
well gurus are suposed to be one with all that is. SO... with that being the case the enlightened ones live everywhere
more then thpughts?
with love
brother neil
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000