Kundalini - AYP Practice-Related
 Suggestions for thyroid issues?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

solo

USA
167 Posts

Posted - Jan 23 2009 :  11:01:40 AM  Show Profile  Visit solo's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
OK...So both my wife and dog are gaining all kinds of weight and losing hair/shedding (The dog has suddenly gone deaf). Niether have had major lifestyle changes. Nothing has really changed in their diets and or activity levels.

So naturally, my first thought stems to kundalini. I have read that it can impact thryoid function. My thyroid seems to be just fine. But they are having issues. My spouse was tested last year about 6 months into my awakening and her thyroid level was on ther low side of normal. Still, the hair loss and weight gain are really starting to bother her.

Maybe over time this will work itself out? I seem to remember a phase where I gained weight prior to dropping a bunch. In the interim, do you have any sugestions as to nutritional supplements, diet, or anything that might help?

thibaud05

France
86 Posts

Posted - Jan 23 2009 :  12:24:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I read that a bit of raw garlic in one's diet can help for low level thyroid. Too much garlic will over boost the thyroid in the same article I read.
From my experience, practicing acupressure (stimulating a specific set of meridians with your fingers) can also help. It's the do-it-yourself approach, perhaps less effective than acupuncture but far more convenient once you've located the points yourself.

Garlic is said to be toxic for dogs and cats. If you could somehow find the appropriate location of the meridians points on your pet, I am pretty sure it would be worth a try.
Go to Top of Page

solo

USA
167 Posts

Posted - Jan 23 2009 :  1:48:28 PM  Show Profile  Visit solo's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Accupressure...very interesting idea. I will have to research. Thank you!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000