Kundalini - AYP Practice-Related
 Spinning?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

themysticseeker

USA
342 Posts

Posted - Jan 20 2009 :  6:50:09 PM  Show Profile  Visit themysticseeker's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi Folks, Wierd effects: I've been having more chakra activity than usual. For the last two nights I woke up and the room was spinning for a few seconds. After I concentrated it stopped. any ideas?

Neptune

99 Posts

Posted - Jan 20 2009 :  7:11:50 PM  Show Profile  Visit Neptune's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yes it is energetic. I have had same thing in past. So what? What question do you have on this?
thanks
Go to Top of Page

themysticseeker

USA
342 Posts

Posted - Jan 20 2009 :  8:19:51 PM  Show Profile  Visit themysticseeker's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
So what nothing. Just wondering what it is.
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Jan 21 2009 :  12:23:07 AM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi TMS,

Here at AYP we call this scenery. Just kidding around with you.

Love,
Carson

P.S. Maybe time to self-pace (take it easy) for a bit? You may be surprised the openings that happen when you do

Edited by - CarsonZi on Jan 21 2009 03:03:23 AM
Go to Top of Page

stillness

Canada
34 Posts

Posted - Jan 21 2009 :  03:28:39 AM  Show Profile  Visit stillness's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Do you mean room spinning as in vertigo?

A few years ago when energy started doing more stuff in my head I occasionally got some pretty intense vertigo. The room would suddenly appear as if it was spinning around me and I would get very dizzy. It felt like a carnival ride. This went away after a little while.

Then a few years after that I started getting vertigo pretty regularly. I found out I had a B-vitamin deficiency due to being a vegetarian. I started taking a B-vitamin supplement and the vertigo went away.
Go to Top of Page

themysticseeker

USA
342 Posts

Posted - Jan 21 2009 :  09:13:28 AM  Show Profile  Visit themysticseeker's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Self-pacing; ha! Just kidding, but knowing me it's time to punch the nitros. I eat meat, and take my vitamins; so I don't think I'm deficient. It happened again this morning, but it was just for a split second. It happened when I tuned in to the "inner sound," which is like a ringing in my head.
Go to Top of Page

themysticseeker

USA
342 Posts

Posted - Jan 24 2009 :  09:21:30 AM  Show Profile  Visit themysticseeker's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
so now my kundalini-shakti was swirling around in my abdomen and swirling up into my solar plexus, on it's own volition. The vertigo experiences continue; it's like my mind is out of phase with my body for a second. I have to focus to keep it together. I've eaten meat, had sex and had alcohol. These have helped some, but I still feel out of phase. This morn my kundalini-shakti is more active than ever in my solar-plexus and abdomen. It's tickling my throat. It's on the move. I was intensely doing asan/mudr/pranayam, and I agitated it big-time!
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Jan 24 2009 :  10:39:32 AM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi TMS,

If you are feeling "out of phase with your body" and having to "focus to keep it together" I would strongly suggest taking a little time to pace yourself. You don't have to listen to me, but less is more and if you push too hard you may find it takes a long while to get back to where you were before after sh$# hits the fan. Just be cautious. Please.

Love,
Carson
Go to Top of Page

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - Jan 24 2009 :  11:41:46 AM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I would suggest grounding activity:
Walking, jogging, digging in the dirt, trimming trees and working with plants, swimming, exploring caves, just lying on the ground.
Go to Top of Page

Neptune

99 Posts

Posted - Jan 25 2009 :  01:34:50 AM  Show Profile  Visit Neptune's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi TMS,
Cut down or stop doing dynamic chin pump and the spinning will resolve. Same thing happened to me a while back. No big deal. Just the inner ear mechanism being disturbed by the chin pump rotations.
N
Go to Top of Page

themysticseeker

USA
342 Posts

Posted - Jan 25 2009 :  08:27:15 AM  Show Profile  Visit themysticseeker's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Neptune

Hi TMS,
Cut down or stop doing dynamic chin pump and the spinning will resolve. Same thing happened to me a while back. No big deal. Just the inner ear mechanism being disturbed by the chin pump rotations.
N

Yes, I cut back and spinning has stopped. I'll get back into sitting meditation with no pranayam for a while.

Thanks folks,

TMS
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000