AYP Home | Main Lessons | Tantra Lessons | AYP Plus | Retreats | AYP Books
Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Forum FAQ | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 AYPsite.org Forum
 Jnana Yoga/Self-Inquiry - Advaita (Non-Duality)
 thanks
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

karl

United Kingdom
1812 Posts

Posted - Jan 08 2009 :  11:07:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Thanks very much for that information. I understand the distinction now. As the deep meditation and mantra are working it seemed sensible to carry on with something that is achieving results and it's good to know that the alternative self enquiry is weel known and understood.

In many ways 'self enquiry' seems to parallel my NLP training. It was a big 'eye opener' to discover the possibility of living in 'The Matrix'and knowing that can help with self discovery (infacr it was my first major step in that direction) and obviously in helping people overcome personal hurdles and achieve goals. The thing is, though you understand something new using NLP, it really only sticks in a more external way.

porcupine

USA
193 Posts

Posted - Jan 15 2009 :  09:05:31 AM  Show Profile  Visit porcupine's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Maybe I'm not getting something. But I like how this post seems kind of like a fragment appearing out there. What is NLP?

Maybe now I get it a bit more.. very subtle stuff.
Go to Top of Page

arzkiyahai

93 Posts

Posted - Jan 16 2009 :  12:52:12 AM  Show Profile  Visit arzkiyahai's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
NLP= Neuro linguistic programming? I guess
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000