Bhakti and Karma Yoga
 Freedom equals Grace
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Katrine

Norway
1813 Posts

Posted - Dec 23 2008 :  06:05:53 AM  Show Profile  Visit Katrine's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
There is nothing I have to do.

I am already I am

All is surrendered to All

"I think, therefore I am" is always "I am, therefore thinking is not obligatory".

Nothing needs to be decided prior to itself, since All is already unfolding according to its nature

Only when not surrendered; when the trust is less than 100 %; only then will I have to do what I have to do - since I think it into existence.

When surrendered - now - it is uncovered that All is already taking care of itself. Simple living, loving, enjoying, resting, crying - All is well as it is

THIS being the case, 90 % of thoughts vanish - since most thoughts are about what to do; or what should have been done; according to the idea of it.

Thus the liberated space......just loves and enjoys itself - as always

Action happens. So called bold actions just take place - since they belong to noone, then how can they be bold?
Bold is just according to the idea; the concept.

And I am before the concept of Life

Every action is the same dancing emptiness
Yet, I do nothing

When seemingly locked in a physical setting; this too, is for the benefit of All. This grinds and ripens the heart into love of Truth. Which is love of All.

The Heart has already spoken
The Love has already said: Yes !

All doors are open

Fear not:

Home is everywhere I am

And everywhere I am, Home shines of itself, as itself and to itself.

All is Self
And Self is All

When the love of All and the willingness to surrender is equal:

Now Freedom is equal to Grace

When the willingness to surrender equals the Love of Self:

Now Grace is All there is

tadeas

Czech Republic
314 Posts

Posted - Dec 23 2008 :  10:09:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Ayeeeeeee! Great :)
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Dec 23 2008 :  1:00:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
beautiful Katrine , thk you for sharing this outpouring with us keep on the good work.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000