Other Systems and Alternate Approaches
 UFOs and Spirituality
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

gumpi

United Kingdom
546 Posts

Posted - Nov 28 2008 :  10:49:10 AM  Show Profile  Visit gumpi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
neli, i know this topic is a bit old now but i wanted to ask you more about the ETs.

Have you ever had the experience where you see mainly the face of one of them looking at you as if they are standing in front of you face to face?

Also, i saw a video on Youtube today called "reptile woman" which purports to show a video of a woman shape-shifting. I'm not sure what to make of that.

It seems too incredible to believe you met aliens flesh to flesh. Where did that happen? What were the circumstances?

Thanks,
David

Moderator note: Topic moved for better placement

Edited by - AYPforum on Dec 01 2008 12:16:40 PM

neli

USA
283 Posts

Posted - Nov 29 2008 :  04:48:48 AM  Show Profile  Visit neli's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

Gumpi,

It's hard for me to talk about this in an open forum.
Yes I have the experience of having them face to face, and they are not the *little green man* that the gov. have imposed us to believe, they are human like, like us, I think the gov. made up that story just like a cover up.

There's a lot of misinformation about ufos, cause the gov. doesn't want us to see the truth.

I don't see the difference between the Middle Ages and us, when we talk about ufos.

More incredible is that the gov. has hidden the contact for more than 50 years, and that they are still denying the information to the public, I mean they don't want us to know,they want you to believe in what they have imposed as truth, no matter if the ufos are flying over our heads. They don't exist, no matter if they can land in your garden !

I don't want to talk about this, it has caused me a lot of problems in the past, many attacks on my person, mockery, and many things.

I was a strong skeptical, worst than anyone, till "they" decided to begin to appear in front of me.

What I can tell you is that they are very human like, that they can walk among us, cause there's no difference between them and us.

Look at the Dr. Karla Turner memorial site:

http://www.karlaturner.org/

She knew too much, you can download her books. Look at the Barbara Bartholic's opinion about her dead.

Neli

quote:
Originally posted by gumpi

neli, i know this topic is a bit old now but i wanted to ask you more about the ETs.

Have you ever had the experience where you see mainly the face of one of them looking at you as if they are standing in front of you face to face?

Also, i saw a video on Youtube today called "reptile woman" which purports to show a video of a woman shape-shifting. I'm not sure what to make of that.

It seems too incredible to believe you met aliens flesh to flesh. Where did that happen? What were the circumstances?

Thanks,
David

Go to Top of Page

gumpi

United Kingdom
546 Posts

Posted - Nov 30 2008 :  2:52:06 PM  Show Profile  Visit gumpi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
ok Neli, wow that is crazy! This world is much bigger than i had hitherto considered.

I had some weird experience once. I was smoking pot back in the day when i was about 17 (1997) and in one night i had two strange experiences. I used to leave the radio on as i went to sleep, but at this particular time i must have lost a lot of sleep due to smoking pot all the time because apparently around that time i had massive big black bags under my eyes (which i saw a photo of me later on). So my memory must have been completely swiss cheesed. But i was in bed drifting in and out of some kind of sleep and i saw a cloud appear in front of me in whisps, like egg whites, condensed and gather in front of me and inside this was images of monks laughing and stuff, they looked chinese. It felt almost like a telepathic communication, i was like "what is this??" while they laughed on, i saw a face laughing and i could hear laughter, and then it disppeared like walking through fog.

Then later on i heard strange radio noises in my head just like some kinds of radio signals, so i got up to check my radio and it wasn't on. Then as i got back into bed and was laying there a massive light came in through my window and in my drosy state i was somewhat alarmed by that and 10 seconds later i heard a helicopter. So i looked out the window and there was one of those army helicopters with the twin blades circling around in the town that i could see from my bedroom window. I didn't bother looking for long but just went back to bed. But i thought that was really weird.
Go to Top of Page

neli

USA
283 Posts

Posted - Dec 01 2008 :  04:32:25 AM  Show Profile  Visit neli's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

Gumpi

Seeing or hearing helicopters is very common in the ufo lore. I know many people with this experience, although I haven't seen them around, but Dr. Turner expresses very strongly the presence of choppers in the abduction phenomenon. Altough one can sees many choppers and they have nothing to do with ufos. But is very common in the abductions, to hear them or see them. In my experience I have never seen them.

The fog is also very common when ufos are present.

But one must discard the sighting if we had some substance inside, like "pot" cause I don't know how much the pot can affect the senses of the body, maybe it was an hallucination due to the excess of pot ?

Anyway the aliens can appear by any means, they don't care if a person smoked pot or anything like that, but the experience of seeing them is so strong that even if you are under the effects of pot, the experience of seeing them can put you out of the drug state, just for a moment, and it would be in your mind forever.

But one has to differ if the vision was a product of the pot, or if you really have seen something else.

The problem is that any (serious) ufo researcher will not take your experience as true, if they know that you were under pot, in that time or days that you had the experience, even if your experience is true.

But if you are sure that in that very day you weren't under pot, it can be a classical symptom of alien abduction, but I don't know how much the pot can interfere the vision or hearing or any other senses.

But deep inside you, you know if that was real or not.

But if you have the uneasiness that you might saw something weird, just listen to your dreams or to your intuition. They can help a lot.

Neli

quote:

ok Neli, wow that is crazy! This world is much bigger than i had hitherto considered.

I had some weird experience once. I was smoking pot back in the day when i was about 17 (1997) and in one night i had two strange experiences. I used to leave the radio on as i went to sleep, but at this particular time i must have lost a lot of sleep due to smoking pot all the time because apparently around that time i had massive big black bags under my eyes (which i saw a photo of me later on). So my memory must have been completely swiss cheesed. But i was in bed drifting in and out of some kind of sleep and i saw a cloud appear in front of me in whisps, like egg whites, condensed and gather in front of me and inside this was images of monks laughing and stuff, they looked chinese. It felt almost like a telepathic communication, i was like "what is this??" while they laughed on, i saw a face laughing and i could hear laughter, and then it disppeared like walking through fog.

Then later on i heard strange radio noises in my head just like some kinds of radio signals, so i got up to check my radio and it wasn't on. Then as i got back into bed and was laying there a massive light came in through my window and in my drosy state i was somewhat alarmed by that and 10 seconds later i heard a helicopter. So i looked out the window and there was one of those army helicopters with the twin blades circling around in the town that i could see from my bedroom window. I didn't bother looking for long but just went back to bed. But i thought that was really weird.

Go to Top of Page

gumpi

United Kingdom
546 Posts

Posted - Dec 01 2008 :  2:50:35 PM  Show Profile  Visit gumpi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Neli,

I don't mean to say i was abducted by aliens. For all i know though, i could have been!

I just remember lying in bed and i heard strange radio sounds inside my head. Then the light through the window and i got up a bit later because i heard the helicopter which i then saw over the town area.

At that time of my life i was smoking a lot of pot and missing sleep. The first experience i related above was different to the radio sounds, light and helicopter. THe first experience was seeing asian looking monks sitting in a circle and exchanging love, laughter and thoughts, which disappeared like wisps of cloud in a circlular fashion.

i must have been on pot at the time, but the things i relate weren't made up because they are burnt so strongly into my memory, as opposed to when i was high on the drugs.

Where are you originally from neli? The only reason i ask is because your english has a foreign character to it which might make some communications a little difficult. I mean your english is good but certain kinds of humour aren't communicated through the written words sometimes.

Did you see the reptile woman video on Youtube? Just type "reptile woman" into Youtube and the first video should be the home made video of this woman that seems to be shapeshifting.

I don't know anything about meeting aliens in the flesh. I can't even imagine what it must be like.
Go to Top of Page

neli

USA
283 Posts

Posted - Dec 02 2008 :  04:28:16 AM  Show Profile  Visit neli's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

Gumpi,

I know that you didn't mean to be abducted by aliens, I also didn't mean that you were.

Gumpi if you have smoked (at that time) a lot of pot, and missing sleep, could it be that the vision of the monkeys were a side-effect ?

Some visions can be so strongly fixed into memory, be it lucid dreams, or OOBEs, or NDEs. I don't think your vision of the monkeys are related to UFOs, well that's only my opinion.

I mean I don't know how much influece has the pot on the visions, even if you feel that they are burnt into your memory.

But the chopper sightings when ufos are near, are very frequent, mostly at night. But that is not necessary a "must" in ufo cases.

I speak 4 languages, and english is one of them. Its not my mother tongue. G-d knows from where am I from. Maybe from Orion, hahaha. So I also speak the bzzzdddd language, hahahaha

I haven't seen the reptile woman, but I'll see her now. The ufos can shapeshift, I have seen this, but not in a human being.

Seeing an alien in flesh is like seeing your neighbour, they look much like us, nobody can detect them, unless one can see the ufo very near and see them step out of the ship.

Neli

quote:

Neli,

I don't mean to say i was abducted by aliens. For all i know though, i could have been!

I just remember lying in bed and i heard strange radio sounds inside my head. Then the light through the window and i got up a bit later because i heard the helicopter which i then saw over the town area.

At that time of my life i was smoking a lot of pot and missing sleep. The first experience i related above was different to the radio sounds, light and helicopter. THe first experience was seeing asian looking monks sitting in a circle and exchanging love, laughter and thoughts, which disappeared like wisps of cloud in a circlular fashion.

i must have been on pot at the time, but the things i relate weren't made up because they are burnt so strongly into my memory, as opposed to when i was high on the drugs.

Where are you originally from neli? The only reason i ask is because your english has a foreign character to it which might make some communications a little difficult. I mean your english is good but certain kinds of humour aren't communicated through the written words sometimes.

Did you see the reptile woman video on Youtube? Just type "reptile woman" into Youtube and the first video should be the home made video of this woman that seems to be shapeshifting.

I don't know anything about meeting aliens in the flesh. I can't even imagine what it must be like.

Go to Top of Page

gumpi

United Kingdom
546 Posts

Posted - Dec 02 2008 :  05:59:57 AM  Show Profile  Visit gumpi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Monkeys lol. See that is where your 4 languages probably get you mixed up. Maybe on Orion a monk means a monkey! Monk like nun, you know.

I don't think the vision of the monks is related to the UFO thing either. I just thought it strange they happened near to each other in time. And it is possible i may have been hallucinating it but what a strange experience! I read of a similar vision in Autobiography of a Yogi.

I have heard that there are shape-shifters in physical form but also they might be on a mental plane that someone with psychic sight can see. I really don't know.

Never heard of UFOs shape shifting before.

Do they appear all over the world or are they more active in certain areas?

4 languages. Man, i would probably get confused if i knew that many languages. It is great you do. I am English so i only know one (we are such bigots when it comes to this ,although i did learn Spanish at school). Hmmm, i wonder if the aliens use their tongues to speak Orionist. hahahaha

If i saw an alien coming out of a UFO i would freak out! I would get really scared. I've seen films where they abduct people and do experiments on them. Can't even imagine what they are doing or what they want.

Doesn't it seem strange that governments would try to cover it up. It IS a conspiracy but why?
Go to Top of Page

neli

USA
283 Posts

Posted - Dec 04 2008 :  03:04:30 AM  Show Profile  Visit neli's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

Gumpi

sorry for the late answer, but my last post was not posted, don't understand what's going on with the moderators.

Well I read so rapid, that I mixed up words,(monk=monkey) it happens very frequent,as I change from one language to another.

I have laughed for more than half an hour!!

I didn't realize my mistake till you pointed out, and I was really laughing out loud, I have never before committed this kind of mistake.

Thanks for pointing it out, and for your grammar lesson, hahaha

I have seen people shape-shifting their faces, and hands, and this is very impressive, in spiritual séances, Once I saw the perfect face of Mother Calcuta, it was wonderful, she just appeared from nothingness.

If we can perform this with the mind, can you imagine what the aliens can perform?

I have also seen the ufos change their form, and size, with my very own eyes.

The aliens have their own language, and they use their tongue to communicate, although they can communicate also with the mind (telepathy).

They can appear all over the world, but there are some hot spots in the planet that they can perform more frequently their displays.

Anyone would freak out if not prepared before, although its kind of impossible to be prepared, one must be as cool as ice.

Before I saw them stepping out from their ship, I have had before very close enconunters with the ships. So I was kind of expecting that.

It's not strange that the gov. tries to cover up all the ufo stuff, many things are covered-up, you only know what *they^* want you to know.

Many people ask themselves the same question, why? I think its because they don't want to lose control, and maybe they can also think that people are not yet prepared to *classified* information.

But the aliens are pushing hard to uncover the mystery, I mean to let the common people know about their existance.

hope the moderators send my other post to your mail, its very informative, in my point of view.

Neli

quote:

Monkeys lol. See that is where your 4 languages probably get you mixed up. Maybe on Orion a monk means a monkey! Monk like nun, you know.

I don't think the vision of the monks is related to the UFO thing either. I just thought it strange they happened near to each other in time. And it is possible i may have been hallucinating it but what a strange experience! I read of a similar vision in Autobiography of a Yogi.

I have heard that there are shape-shifters in physical form but also they might be on a mental plane that someone with psychic sight can see. I really don't know.

Never heard of UFOs shape shifting before.

Do they appear all over the world or are they more active in certain areas?

4 languages. Man, i would probably get confused if i knew that many languages. It is great you do. I am English so i only know one (we are such bigots when it comes to this ,although i did learn Spanish at school). Hmmm, i wonder if the aliens use their tongues to speak Orionist. hahahaha

If i saw an alien coming out of a UFO i would freak out! I would get really scared. I've seen films where they abduct people and do experiments on them. Can't even imagine what they are doing or what they want.

Doesn't it seem strange that governments would try to cover it up. It IS a conspiracy but why?

Go to Top of Page

gumpi

United Kingdom
546 Posts

Posted - Dec 04 2008 :  09:33:30 AM  Show Profile  Visit gumpi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Wow, what fascinating stuff. I can't believe you saw them stepping off the ship, it must have been surreal.

Do they select certain persons to reveal themselves to? I was just wondering if maybe this was because of past lives. The thing about them impregnating humans is really weird i do wonder why they would do it.

Monk/monkeys, a pardonable mistake i guess! It's funny because i had a coincidence where these two words were used on another internet forum yesterday and they were in the same post in a confusing sort of way. You must have been thinking, "Gumpi is a nut-case having visions of monkeys". Or "He must have been reading too much evolution".

I don't know why moderators remove posts etc. Perhaps it was just a mistake with the computer.

I did see something else once earlier this year. I took a trip to the local shop by foot and i noticed weird bright flashing round looking objects going past in the sky like they were in formation like birds or fish. Nobody else was around on the streets at the time but i wondered why nobody had seen them when i turned the corner to where the shops are. By then they had floated away anyway. A day or so later i found a free ebook with a skeptical view of things and it mentioned that sometimes flocks of geese can be mistaken for these things. Or perhaps they were helium balloons from some party. It looked weird though.

I saw something on the internet about UFOs where some of them seem to just appear in the air as if they are coming and going through some kind of time machine wormhole. It was part of a UFO conference that was chaired by some Mexican guy. There was also footage of what looked like a being in some kind of spacesuit floating down from the sky and going along near the ground, at one point you could even see it bouncing on the ground with its feet.

Did you see the video of the reptile woman? Is that genuine do you think?

I've read about the annunaki and sumerians before but it seems confusing in some respects.

I wonder if the alien i saw in meditation could be related to a past life connection. To be honest, i don't want aliens hanging around trying to look for me lol
Go to Top of Page

neli

USA
283 Posts

Posted - Dec 05 2008 :  02:58:26 AM  Show Profile  Visit neli's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

I don't think they *select* people, but people are *programmed* to be in contact with them before being born, there is no way out.

I don't think it is from a previous life, but just a mere program from their dimension.

it was real funny the Monk/monkeys confusion, maybe I was just thinking in James Blunt, as I like very much his songs, and he always name his group as "monkeys"

Ufos are always confused by flock of geese, or balloons, or stars but when they appear so near, its impossible to make a confusion.

I haven't seen the film that you mention, but just knew of some very astounding pics from Italy, they are great, the ufo is very clear, in broad day light.

I saw two of them, (the reptilian women, one is brunette, and the other blonde) I really think that it can be a camera trick.

Of course the mind is capable of any face transformation, as I have seen this, with my own eyes, as I told you I saw Mother Calcuta, appearing from nowhere, then dressed as she used to, then walked rapidly as she also used to do it, then she got near me, as if trying to tell me "I'm real" so I had her just a few inches from my face, then she tapped on my leg, as saying "I'm real" I could feel her hand, the hand of someone about 80 years, then she walked away and faded, but I was not the only one that saw her, there were many. I don't know why she got near me. I was really impressed of her kindness.

It was a perfect kind of *replica* of his body, or was she the real one ???

The annunaki stuff is very confusing, I don't believe in that.

No one wants aliens hanging around, well some people does, but when they get so near, people wants them so far. I don't think its a past life connection, maybe its a subconscious wish on your part (to see them). Or maybe they can be hanging around, they don't ask people, they just appear, if they want.

I like Jaques Vallée books, mostly "Messangers of Deception" or John Keel one's "Mothman Prophecies" this one was based in truth facts.

Neli

quote:

Wow, what fascinating stuff. I can't believe you saw them stepping off the ship, it must have been surreal.

Do they select certain persons to reveal themselves to? I was just wondering if maybe this was because of past lives. The thing about them impregnating humans is really weird i do wonder why they would do it.

Monk/monkeys, a pardonable mistake i guess! It's funny because i had a coincidence where these two words were used on another internet forum yesterday and they were in the same post in a confusing sort of way. You must have been thinking, "Gumpi is a nut-case having visions of monkeys". Or "He must have been reading too much evolution".

I don't know why moderators remove posts etc. Perhaps it was just a mistake with the computer.

I did see something else once earlier this year. I took a trip to the local shop by foot and i noticed weird bright flashing round looking objects going past in the sky like they were in formation like birds or fish. Nobody else was around on the streets at the time but i wondered why nobody had seen them when i turned the corner to where the shops are. By then they had floated away anyway. A day or so later i found a free ebook with a skeptical view of things and it mentioned that sometimes flocks of geese can be mistaken for these things. Or perhaps they were helium balloons from some party. It looked weird though.

I saw something on the internet about UFOs where some of them seem to just appear in the air as if they are coming and going through some kind of time machine wormhole. It was part of a UFO conference that was chaired by some Mexican guy. There was also footage of what looked like a being in some kind of spacesuit floating down from the sky and going along near the ground, at one point you could even see it bouncing on the ground with its feet.

Did you see the video of the reptile woman? Is that genuine do you think?

I've read about the annunaki and sumerians before but it seems confusing in some respects.

I wonder if the alien i saw in meditation could be related to a past life connection. To be honest, i don't want aliens hanging around trying to look for me lol

Go to Top of Page

themysticseeker

USA
342 Posts

Posted - Dec 05 2008 :  10:33:20 PM  Show Profile  Visit themysticseeker's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

Thanks,
David

Moderator note: Topic moved for better placement

This is one of the reasons why I'm crazy. I was perfectly sane until I saw a flying saucer. I was driving home one day, hovering right over my car were two blinking red lights. I thought, "o crap I'm going to get a ticket." I thought it was a police helicopter, so I hit the brakes. Just as I did the perimeter lights to a diamond shaped (like to low grade cones) saucer disc thing lit up bright as flood lights at a football game. There was a Jeep full of college girls right next to me. And we were both totally shocked. So this ship hovered over us as we drove for about five minutes. Then, all of a sudden the flood lights went out and leaving only the blinking red lights, and it shot out directly west. It must have covered about 30 miles in about a milisecond. I could see the red light darting about over the hills to the west. Then minutes after that a fleet of air force jets went flying overhead to the west. I will never forget that, and it is the reason why I don't take this world very seriously. Something big is coming. Since then, I have had too many vivid dreams of being in the ships, talking to aliens and of massive alien ships the size of the moon, and massive invasion fleets.

Ya brotha from anotha motha,

TMS

Edited by - themysticseeker on Dec 05 2008 10:36:46 PM
Go to Top of Page

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - Dec 07 2008 :  08:58:00 AM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Well the title of this topic is "UFO's and Spirituality", but I don't see anybody making the connection so far.
I think the path of enlightenment brings us to the point where we realize what we thought was real our whole lives is an illusion. One reason we usually don't mess with the chakras individually in AYP practices, is so we retain an energy balance physically, psychically, and mentally.

A person who is "crazy" or mentally unbalanced or mentally ill, will often see that reality is an illusion also. But they don't see it from a viewpoint of stability and peace. These unbalanced visions then either contribute to the insanity, or were the cause of it to begin with.
I think there are beings quite different from us who live in other dimensions. Some are even part of our "normal" reality; science has discovered them under a microscope and under the ocean:

http://www.darkroastedblend.com:80/...u-never.html

I also believe that there are many more living in dimensions we can't reach yet with our scientific knowledge. And this is probably where the stories of UFO's come from. Personally I believe they live in a dimension which is unreachable with our present technology. And it may be only because of physical distance. But also, i think it is quite possible that some of these beings have advanced their technology so they can travel to where we are.
There is one line of speculation that these UFO's are tools that make it possible to travel between dimensions.
I know the more I do daily meditation and SB, the more psychically tuned I am to the world. I really don't know if it affects other people this way, but I just instinctivelly "know" things.
So i think it is possible that someone more psychically sensitive could sense beings who could pierce between dimensions.
But I would urge them to continue daily AYP practices as an effective means of balancing that psychic energy so we don't step over into the crazy dimension.
Of course, if there is already mental illness, you will know if daily practices are aggravating, and to self pace or stop.

Edited by - Etherfish on Dec 07 2008 09:54:19 AM
Go to Top of Page

themysticseeker

USA
342 Posts

Posted - Dec 07 2008 :  5:37:32 PM  Show Profile  Visit themysticseeker's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Etherfish

Well the title of this topic is "UFO's and Spirituality", but I don't see anybody making the connection so far.
I think the path of enlightenment brings us to the point where we realize what we thought was real our whole lives is an illusion. One reason we usually don't mess with the chakras individually in AYP practices, is so we retain an energy balance physically, psychically, and mentally.

A person who is "crazy" or mentally unbalanced or mentally ill, will often see that reality is an illusion also. But they don't see it from a viewpoint of stability and peace. These unbalanced visions then either contribute to the insanity, or were the cause of it to begin with.
I think there are beings quite different from us who live in other dimensions. Some are even part of our "normal" reality; science has discovered them under a microscope and under the ocean:

http://www.darkroastedblend.com:80/...u-never.html

I also believe that there are many more living in dimensions we can't reach yet with our scientific knowledge. And this is probably where the stories of UFO's come from. Personally I believe they live in a dimension which is unreachable with our present technology. And it may be only because of physical distance. But also, i think it is quite possible that some of these beings have advanced their technology so they can travel to where we are.
There is one line of speculation that these UFO's are tools that make it possible to travel between dimensions.
I know the more I do daily meditation and SB, the more psychically tuned I am to the world. I really don't know if it affects other people this way, but I just instinctivelly "know" things.
So i think it is possible that someone more psychically sensitive could sense beings who could pierce between dimensions.
But I would urge them to continue daily AYP practices as an effective means of balancing that psychic energy so we don't step over into the crazy dimension.
Of course, if there is already mental illness, you will know if daily practices are aggravating, and to self pace or stop.

Hi Etherfish, Don't take me too seriously. I'm crazy in a good way. I must admit that seeing a UFO first hand is a bit destabilizing. It's one thing to intuit presences, which is natural in meditative practices. It's quite another to have one shine the flood lights into your car. It's something difficult to release. It has tested my ability to see greater and let go. My dad said something very insightful to me recently. He said they are just learning about us too.

Intelligence is universal, and ubiquitous. Whatever they are, we are. Whatever fears we have, they have. Perhaps they will learn about the path of enlightenment and spread that knowledge across the universe. Perhaps they are observing our unique path to enlightenment and will join us when we arrive. What's not crazy is that we must face ourselves and all will be revealed.

Respect and blessings,

TMS
Go to Top of Page

emc

2072 Posts

Posted - Dec 08 2008 :  01:33:52 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
TMS,

I've reported on my experiences with extraterrestials here:
http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....OPIC_ID=2287

I spotted a spaceship as one of the first things that happened to me when I had started the spiritual journey, as if life wanted to shake me around properly at once, so that what I've always thought was unreal turned to be real and vice versa.

quote:
Perhaps they will learn about the path of enlightenment and spread that knowledge across the universe. Perhaps they are observing our unique path to enlightenment and will join us when we arrive.

Many species are already higher intelligent beings than us and they help us on the path! I wouldn't be too sure they have the same fears as us, though. The human nervous system and emotional bodies are quite unique I believe. It is said that's why so many beings are in line to be reborn here on earth... to join the ride! My God, just look at the population increase the latest years... From 2 billions to 6 billions during one generation! Where do all those souls/beings come from?

Edited by - emc on Dec 08 2008 07:27:09 AM
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.1 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000