Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Samyama on love
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Divineis

Canada
420 Posts

Posted - Nov 29 2008 :  5:50:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Guys, I really need an emergency samyama on love tonight. I'll write again when things are over, but any good intentions good feelings you can send my way, until I write another post. I can't explain but it's really important, bigger than you think. Please, I really need this, not just for me.

Namaste

(ps thought I'd write it here since I reckon it's more popular, I'll delete the post after things are over, but please, for as long as you can, I really can't explain but it's bigger than you think, and I really need a lot of love to support something really important right now)

Divineis

Canada
420 Posts

Posted - Nov 30 2008 :  7:45:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks to anyone who sent some good intentions my way :).
Go to Top of Page

Richard

United Kingdom
857 Posts

Posted - Dec 01 2008 :  04:58:25 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Its pleasure, no problem
Go to Top of Page

Divineis

Canada
420 Posts

Posted - Dec 02 2008 :  6:37:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
hehe, thanks again :). ps. Things are over, dunno if I really made that clear. You guys and a few others were really helpful, thanks :).

Edited by - Divineis on Dec 02 2008 6:39:24 PM
Go to Top of Page

YogaIsLife

641 Posts

Posted - Dec 03 2008 :  07:15:12 AM  Show Profile  Visit YogaIsLife's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Divineis. I read your post then and I did sent deep wishes your way. Glad everything is better now.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.07 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000