Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Forum FAQ | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 AYPsite.org Forum
 Tantra - A Holistic View of Spiritual Development
 Success!!! Thanks Yogani and everyone!!!I love u!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

lover

Philippines
35 Posts

Posted - Nov 27 2008 :  12:59:05 AM  Show Profile  Visit lover's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
hELLO yOgani and everyone,
Im happy to share that i reach a level where its almost three months now that i didnt yet experience wet dreams.All i did was to meditate twice a day regularly.
Before this, i was often bothered because i never reached this long without having a pollutiuon monthly..Thanks
I even experimented with diet restriction,genital bathing,etc but all were in vain,honest..
So,if it's ok,i have a few questions for you and to all.here it is:
1. Is it possible to reach a year without having a wet dreams?
That's it and wish to hear from you all

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Nov 27 2008 :  01:20:41 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
hi lover, good to hear that the practices have done you well.

and yes i think it's possible, bcz the sexual essences are assimilated up due to practices like spinal breathing pranayam and all the other add ons to it plus the tantric techniques and obviously in your case deep meditation is playing a big part in that as well. (it's either going up, or transformed in some other way by inner silence)

but you might experience some white urine along the way at the beginning. (some semen left in the bladder, but later on that will stop.)

namaste my friend,

Ananda
Go to Top of Page

mimirom

Czech Republic
368 Posts

Posted - Nov 28 2008 :  07:45:49 AM  Show Profile  Visit mimirom's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hey lover,

I too believe firmly that it is possible. You can reach that point and it might well be more realistic a goal than you've expected. Carry on!

mettá,

Roman
Go to Top of Page

lover

Philippines
35 Posts

Posted - Dec 01 2008 :  8:56:51 PM  Show Profile  Visit lover's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

Hi ananda and mimiron,
Thanks..i appreciate your view.
for you ananda,can i have your view regarding water intake per day?
hope it's ok..i mean as of now while you are practicing AYP.
thanks again and hope to read from you...
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Dec 02 2008 :  01:38:17 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by lover

Hi ananda and mimiron,
Thanks..i appreciate your view.
for you ananda,can i have your view regarding water intake per day?
hope it's ok..i mean as of now while you are practicing AYP.
thanks again and hope to read from you...

hello again my friend,

let's just say that drinking water is great.

the way people do have a drink of wisky, this is how i drink it.(at ease)

water is my favorite drink ever, i am a waterholic.

put the yoga stuff aside, it is smthg very much needed by our body which is between 50% or 70% of water.

i drink up to 5 to 6 litres a day almost and it feels good and clean inside.

i don't know what is it's precise relation with yoga, maybe you can ask the expert around here "yogani" or ask it in the diet and shatkarmas forum.

but all i can say is that i started drinking more water than i used too when i started taking yoga practices long b4 coming to ayp.

and now the intake is even more with ayp, plus i have this big urge to eat veggies all the time.

guess it's all about flushing the bad stuff outside...

light and love,

Ananda
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Dec 04 2008 :  6:39:41 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
just wanted to point out smthg, i am now drinking around 4 litres a day.

the reason is i am involved in less physical activity at work these days cz the book selling season is over now.

Ananda
Go to Top of Page

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - Dec 04 2008 :  11:50:42 PM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
You know you've had a good workout when water tastes like the most delicious beverage in the world!
Go to Top of Page

Emil

Australia
141 Posts

Posted - Dec 16 2008 :  02:19:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Just be careful with drinking too much water. What I've heard from medicals is that drinking more than 2 liters a day can cause loss of salt and serious dehydration. Of course different bodies have different needs but it's important to watch the level of minerals and salt in your body.
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Dec 16 2008 :  04:57:55 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
thk you for the heads up Emil, and if it's a medical advice than i can't argue with that.
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Dec 16 2008 :  05:36:40 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
plus here is wikipedia's opinion on the matter:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water#For_drinking
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.07 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000