New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

themysticseeker

USA
342 Posts

Posted - Dec 10 2008 :  11:26:15 AM  Show Profile  Visit themysticseeker's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by neli

Hello,

I was wondering if we follow charisamtic people cause we feel attracted by these people or if being charimatic is a gift of Shakti.

Also is it good to be Charismatic ?

Hitler was very charismatic, also Jesus and Alexander the Great.

Aleister Crowley was also very charismatic.

Is this our instinct to follow these people that sometimes are great but sometimes are not ?

Why do we follow charismatic people ? I really think that its a gift of Shakti or of God(des).

We lose our minds, money, egos, everything when we follow these people, so this have to be a shakti's gift on these people.

Even to watch them in videos, we like them, knowing that maybe they can be whatever. And we don't understand why, at least me.

What kind of energy is working in here, That we are brutally flocked toward them ? And we are so blind.

Any ideas ?

Neli

Hi Neli, Shakti increases magnetism; which is what charisma is. It derives from sexual magnetism. Practices of tantra for increasing shakti energy will provide dramatic increases in charismatic appeal. All the leaders you mentioned utilized tantric techniques to empower themselves. There are techniques for causing orgasm in others just by looking into their eyes. When you glow with a deep sense of sexual satisfaction and simultaneous arousal you vibrate with a powerful attractiveness. This is an area where you have to be careful and have an altruistic intention for cultivating shakti. Without the proper intention, you will draw very negative entities into your sphere. The charisma part comes because you will sense they are vulnerable to your influence. This is a neutral quality and can be used for good or bad or not at all. It is for this precise effect of the yogi on the general population that asceticism is preferable. People are drawn in by your arousal. Beware!

HA!

TMS
Go to Top of Page

1cleverPretense

USA
15 Posts

Posted - Dec 10 2008 :  12:56:20 PM  Show Profile  Visit 1cleverPretense's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi There Carson,

To be frank, I haven't seen him since departing the rehab clinic in which both of us stayed back in '02. But now that you bring it up, I think I'll try his number and say hello.

Chemical Addiction has been one of my struggles in this life as well. I started at the age of 12 experimenting with various substances. By 13 was using Persian heroin. Somehow managed to do that for only a year and from 14 on stayed with cannabis and LSD and stayed off the hard stuff until around '91. During that year had some painful stuff going on and shortly thereafter was introduced to cocaine which along with alcohol I abused for the next sixteen years. Happily, I have seen a gradual progress away from this behavior in the last three years. Even more gladly, this year will be the first in many that I will be able to enjoy the holidays and my birthday with family. I am new to meditation, but after reading your post, I feel renewed motivation to start a more regular practice. Currently, It has been about a year now that I've been clean of alcohol and illicit drugs and eight months with no tobacco products which was the hardest for me. But I am prescribed and take psychotropic meds which seem to help. At least the ones I'm on now have much less side effects than what I was used to. Eventually want to get off of those too.

Btw, after reading your posts on the other thread which you referred me to, I was smiling as I've had my share of exiting out of various institutional windows too.

Thanks again and bless you

Edited by - 1cleverPretense on Dec 10 2008 2:05:46 PM
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Dec 10 2008 :  2:16:52 PM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Well 1CleverPretense, congratulations first off. You have more clean time then me. haha. I don't smoke cigs any more, found those easy to give up, but I still struggle with ganja so....you're doing pretty good I'd say. And don't worry about the meds, those will drop as they become unnecessary. You will know when it is time. I am ultra glad that you will get to spend the holidays with your family, family can increase bhakti immensely and the holidays are a wonderful time to take advantage of this. And Happy Birthday

I am honored that you find yourself motivated to practice more by my story but to be honest, I find more inspiration in you saying that then you can imagine so I should be the one thanking you! haha. Funny how that works. I hope that you do decide to fully take on the AYPractices with diligence. For me, I don't know why I started really, probably cause I wanted to see if I was missing anything...but once I started I realized I could use it to get clean, and did, and figured that I would stop once I was clean. But once you get going your motivation for continuing practice starts to change as well as everything else. You start to run home from work to practice and go to bed early so you have time for a morning session before work and you eventually realize that you wouldn't miss that time to connect to God for anything. God Himself couldn't pry you from that cushion! haha. Well maybe that's a bad example. Anyways, please have a read through the lessons (at least the ones on meditation to begin with) if you haven't already, and try to dedicate a couple of months(or a year would be better) to doing it twice a day, just to see. If you don't like it after that time, then stop if you want. But I pretty much guarantee that if you give it a chance, you'll get hooked. Good hooked.

Love Always,
Carson

P.S. Sorry Sorry Sorry Neli for hijacking your thread. I'm done I promise!

Edited by - CarsonZi on Dec 10 2008 2:26:12 PM
Go to Top of Page

neli

USA
283 Posts

Posted - Dec 11 2008 :  04:46:27 AM  Show Profile  Visit neli's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

TMS

I really think that Shakti increases everything! I think also that being a magnet is a charisma and we must be careful with this people if we are still vulnerable.

I've been meditating in absorption states, well I think I draw the absorption states, or I am drawn to them, this is wonderful, don't know how it is called in here, we lose all sensations, even time and space,(the fourth state of Samadhi) but not always, as when Shakti makes herself present, I cannot do the state of absorption, yesterday an intelligent drop of tear rolled down from my eye down through my cheek, from one side, then it turned toward the chin, then it walked slowly to my throat, it stopped there seconds, I could felt the mint flavor, then it went down as fresh and new as in the beginning, I could felt the drop cold but very pleasant, then it reached the chest, in the very middle, and penetrated the plexus chakra, it was wonderful, I think it was the nectar of Shiva, but didn't know that it would come out from my eye, thought it has to be from the crown.

This path is full of surprises, and wonderful things.

Do you know something about the three drops of Yoga ?

Be well
Neli

quote:
Originally posted by themysticseeker

quote:

Hello,

I was wondering if we follow charisamtic people cause we feel attracted by these people or if being charimatic is a gift of Shakti.

Is this our instinct to follow these people that sometimes are great but sometimes are not ?

Why do we follow charismatic people ? I really think that its a gift of Shakti or of God(des).

We lose our minds, money, egos, everything when we follow these people, so this have to be a shakti's gift on these people.

Even to watch them in videos, we like them, knowing that maybe they can be whatever. And we don't understand why, at least me.

What kind of energy is working in here, That we are brutally flocked toward them ? And we are so blind.

Any ideas ?

Neli

Hi Neli, Shakti increases magnetism; which is what charisma is. It derives from sexual magnetism. Practices of tantra for increasing shakti energy will provide dramatic increases in charismatic appeal. All the leaders you mentioned utilized tantric techniques to empower themselves. There are techniques for causing orgasm in others just by looking into their eyes. When you glow with a deep sense of sexual satisfaction and simultaneous arousal you vibrate with a powerful attractiveness. This is an area where you have to be careful and have an altruistic intention for cultivating shakti. Without the proper intention, you will draw very negative entities into your sphere. The charisma part comes because you will sense they are vulnerable to your influence. This is a neutral quality and can be used for good or bad or not at all. It is for this precise effect of the yogi on the general population that asceticism is preferable. People are drawn in by your arousal. Beware!

HA!

TMS

Go to Top of Page

themysticseeker

USA
342 Posts

Posted - Dec 11 2008 :  11:23:25 AM  Show Profile  Visit themysticseeker's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

TMS

I really think that Shakti increases everything! I think also that being a magnet is a charisma and we must be careful with this people if we are still vulnerable.

I've been meditating in absorption states, well I think I draw the absorption states, or I am drawn to them, this is wonderful, don't know how it is called in here, we lose all sensations, even time and space,(the fourth state of Samadhi) but not always, as when Shakti makes herself present, I cannot do the state of absorption, yesterday an intelligent drop of tear rolled down from my eye down through my cheek, from one side, then it turned toward the chin, then it walked slowly to my throat, it stopped there seconds, I could felt the mint flavor, then it went down as fresh and new as in the beginning, I could felt the drop cold but very pleasant, then it reached the chest, in the very middle, and penetrated the plexus chakra, it was wonderful, I think it was the nectar of Shiva, but didn't know that it would come out from my eye, thought it has to be from the crown.

Be well
Neli

quote:

quote:

Hello,

Any ideas ?

Neli

HA!

TMS

Hi Neli, I've not heard of the three drops of yoga. I know about amrit and I know about drops. Please explain. Thank you.

Respect and blessings,

TMS
Go to Top of Page

brother neil

USA
752 Posts

Posted - Dec 11 2008 :  9:33:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I believe that you can be charismatic and still calm. The charisma can come from a place of knowing, feeling, while being aware. Now, is there a difference between charisma and ego? Can you be charasmatic without ego? I believe you can. Hitler I believe was charasmatic with ego. Jesus may have been charasmatic without ego. As a child expresses feelings we are ok to do the same.
we are what we believe we are
Brother neil
Go to Top of Page

neli

USA
283 Posts

Posted - Dec 12 2008 :  03:36:11 AM  Show Profile  Visit neli's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

I believe the charism is a fruit that we must enjoy, I don't think it has nothing to do with ego, ego is from the personality, not from the soul. Charisma is a fruit from the soul and from meditation.

Jesus had many fruits or charismas, like being charismatic, the healings that he performed, walking on water, etc.

Charisma is a fruit of meditation and we must enjoy it, but without attaining to it.

Ego is what we develop from our experiences of action and reaction.

There is no connection between charisma and ego, in my opinion.

We are going to live always with the ego, till dead, its our personality, it will dissolves when death comes. It's something natural in all of us.

I haven't met just one person without ego. The more people says that they have dissolved their ego, the more I notice their huge egos.

Neli

quote:
Originally posted by brother neil

I believe that you can be charismatic and still calm. The charisma can come from a place of knowing, feeling, while being aware. Now, is there a difference between charisma and ego? Can you be charasmatic without ego? I believe you can. Hitler I believe was charasmatic with ego. Jesus may have been charasmatic without ego. As a child expresses feelings we are ok to do the same.
we are what we believe we are
Brother neil

Go to Top of Page

neli

USA
283 Posts

Posted - Dec 12 2008 :  04:03:46 AM  Show Profile  Visit neli's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

TMS

I just read it, it supposes that Yoga meditation, or Kundalini, or Tummo, makes the 3 drops to appear, one is white and the other is red, some people think that they are 3 drops and others think that they are two. it supposes that the white drop that is cold appear first and walks down from the head to reach the red drop that is in the low belly, then they mix together to form the third drop, to produce ecstasy. I think this is from Tummo energy, but I don't know very well. What I can say is that a drop came down from my eye, an intelligent drop, it came down to my chest, not to my belly, but I felt it mostly like if the drop was feeding something, maybe the chakra, I don't know if inside was the other drop, or if it just stopped there to fix something. I think its Tummo energy, but I don't practice Tummo, unless it is awakening inside me, without me being aware of, cause sometimes when I meditate, my hands are so cold, then I concentrate to warm them with the force of my mind, and in a short time they warm very well. Well this drops are also supposed to bring out charismas, as far as I know. I haven't read anything like this in Kundalini, it has to be from Tummo, I'll check it out.

Neli

quote:

quote:

TMS

Be well
Neli

quote:

quote:

Hello,

Any ideas ?

Neli

HA!

TMS

Hi Neli, I've not heard of the three drops of yoga. I know about amrit and I know about drops. Please explain. Thank you.

Respect and blessings,

TMS

Go to Top of Page

gumpi

United Kingdom
546 Posts

Posted - Dec 12 2008 :  05:39:00 AM  Show Profile  Visit gumpi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Apparently the "Buddha Boy" uses tummo to keep his body warm.

How do you make your hands heat up neli? That is really quite a good ability to have. It must be helpful if you get a cold. I have a cold at the moment except i heat up sometimes and other times feel very cold.

My hands are usually warm all the time, even when it is cold outside. I used to be the opposite.
Go to Top of Page

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - Dec 12 2008 :  07:47:18 AM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Instead of forcing your hands to warm, it also works to bring your awareness to them, feeling the cold. I think they become cold because we draw our awareness away; we don't experience our bodies in the moment.
Of course a toxic diet parallels toxic thoughts and it all adds up.
Meditation helps clear toxicity from our minds, high vegetable and water diet helps clear it from our bodies, in conjunction with regular, strenuous exercise.
Go to Top of Page

themysticseeker

USA
342 Posts

Posted - Dec 12 2008 :  12:08:54 PM  Show Profile  Visit themysticseeker's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

TMS

I just read it, it supposes that Yoga meditation, or Kundalini, or Tummo, makes the 3 drops to appear, one is white and the other is red, some people think that they are 3 drops and others think that they are two. it supposes that the white drop that is cold appear first and walks down from the head to reach the red drop that is in the low belly, then they mix together to form the third drop, to produce ecstasy. I think this is from Tummo energy, but I don't know very well. What I can say is that a drop came down from my eye, an intelligent drop, it came down to my chest, not to my belly, but I felt it mostly like if the drop was feeding something, maybe the chakra, I don't know if inside was the other drop, or if it just stopped there to fix something. I think its Tummo energy, but I don't practice Tummo, unless it is awakening inside me, without me being aware of, cause sometimes when I meditate, my hands are so cold, then I concentrate to warm them with the force of my mind, and in a short time they warm very well. Well this drops are also supposed to bring out charismas, as far as I know. I haven't read anything like this in Kundalini, it has to be from Tummo, I'll check it out.

Neli

quote:

quote:

TMS

Be well
Neli

quote:

quote:

Hello,

Any ideas ?

Neli

HA!

TMS

Respect and blessings,

TMS

Hi Nelli, Yes what you are referring to from Vajra practice is also in other tantras as well. These are known by different names. Tummo is none other than kundalini. These are just different names for the same practice. The Tibetan inner-heat practice emphasizes breath retention.

There are numerous drops. The three drops you refer two are the drop from the head melting into the indestructible heart drop. The third drop melts up from the lower region into the heart drop. When these events occur you experience Supreme Bliss, when you couple this sensation with insight meditation into emptiness you will attain Buddhahood. This is Highest Yoga Tantra in the completion stage.

All the Indian tantras also describe this same phenomenon, instead of drops, they are called bindu, seed. If you are experiencing this already, this is a very good sign for you. You are very close to the goal. Take a look at the teachings of Tsongkhapa for some guidance about completion stage tantra.

Continue. The experience of the drop melting into the heart is a major event. It is now that you learn to overcome fear of death and will thereby master healing.

Respect and blessings,

TMS

Edited by - themysticseeker on Dec 12 2008 12:39:55 PM
Go to Top of Page

neli

USA
283 Posts

Posted - Dec 13 2008 :  04:43:44 AM  Show Profile  Visit neli's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

Gumpi

My hands are normally warm, but before I go to meditation, they become very cold, as cold as ice, I think the energy is trying to prove me, cause the moment I begin to meditate, first with the mantras, then a short concentration, and before I feel the absorption state, my hands warm up perfectly, this is very strange cause I just feel my hands like ice before the meditation.

Kundalini and Tummo are different expressions of the same *heat*, but people argue a lot against this.

I warm my hands blocking my senses with my mind, it begin with my hands, so that's a signal of the beginning of the absorption state, cause I can change the temperature of my hands, then I block all senses, well the most I can, I think this has to do with Tummo, but Tummo is very related to the K energy, many people think they are the same.

Neli

quote:
Originally posted by gumpi

Apparently the "Buddha Boy" uses tummo to keep his body warm.

How do you make your hands heat up neli? That is really quite a good ability to have. It must be helpful if you get a cold. I have a cold at the moment except i heat up sometimes and other times feel very cold.

My hands are usually warm all the time, even when it is cold outside. I used to be the opposite.

Go to Top of Page

neli

USA
283 Posts

Posted - Dec 13 2008 :  04:53:01 AM  Show Profile  Visit neli's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

Etherfish

This cold just begins before meditation, not at another time. It's like if the energy is proving my capacity to warm them up, once I begin the meditation, they begin to warm, till I don't feel my hands, or my body.

quote:
Originally posted by Etherfish

Instead of forcing your hands to warm, it also works to bring your awareness to them, feeling the cold. I think they become cold because we draw our awareness away; we don't experience our bodies in the moment.
Of course a toxic diet parallels toxic thoughts and it all adds up.
Meditation helps clear toxicity from our minds, high vegetable and water diet helps clear it from our bodies, in conjunction with regular, strenuous exercise.

Go to Top of Page

neli

USA
283 Posts

Posted - Dec 13 2008 :  05:23:27 AM  Show Profile  Visit neli's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

TMS

I agree with you, Kundalini and Tummo are different names to the same energy.

I knew that the third drop comes up to the chest, I think this is the final stage of the process, or maybe the beginning.

I didn't know it was Tantra, I haven't read so much about Tantra, but I will.

The strange thing was that the drop came down from my eye not from the top of my head.

I don't fear death, I have studied Thanatology since time ago.

With the absorption states we can't fear death, cause the first thing is to let aside the body, in this state, there is no sensation of the body, or space, or time, just consciousness, or awareness, no physical sensations. It's like being death. Sometimes I reject a strong draw of the absorption, cause it takes me almost immediately and I like it to be in slow motion, cause I like to enjoy the process, but the energy is so strong, that sometimes I cannot control it.

By the way, do you know something about the amrita fountain ?

Blessings
Neli

quote:

quote:

TMS

Neli

quote:

quote:

TMS

Be well
Neli

quote:

quote:

Hello,

Any ideas ?

Neli

HA!

TMS

Respect and blessings,

TMS

Hi Nelli, Yes what you are referring to from Vajra practice is also in other tantras as well. These are known by different names. Tummo is none other than kundalini. These are just different names for the same practice. The Tibetan inner-heat practice emphasizes breath retention.

There are numerous drops. The three drops you refer two are the drop from the head melting into the indestructible heart drop. The third drop melts up from the lower region into the heart drop. When these events occur you experience Supreme Bliss, when you couple this sensation with insight meditation into emptiness you will attain Buddhahood. This is Highest Yoga Tantra in the completion stage.

All the Indian tantras also describe this same phenomenon, instead of drops, they are called bindu, seed. If you are experiencing this already, this is a very good sign for you. You are very close to the goal. Take a look at the teachings of Tsongkhapa for some guidance about completion stage tantra.

Continue. The experience of the drop melting into the heart is a major event. It is now that you learn to overcome fear of death and will thereby master healing.

Respect and blessings,

TMS

Go to Top of Page

themysticseeker

USA
342 Posts

Posted - Dec 13 2008 :  09:31:54 AM  Show Profile  Visit themysticseeker's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

TMS

I agree with you, Kundalini and Tummo are different names to the same energy.

I knew that the third drop comes up to the chest, I think this is the final stage of the process, or maybe the beginning.

I didn't know it was Tantra, I haven't read so much about Tantra, but I will.

The strange thing was that the drop came down from my eye not from the top of my head.

I don't fear death, I have studied Thanatology since time ago.

With the absorption states we can't fear death, cause the first thing is to let aside the body, in this state, there is no sensation of the body, or space, or time, just consciousness, or awareness, no physical sensations. It's like being death. Sometimes I reject a strong draw of the absorption, cause it takes me almost immediately and I like it to be in slow motion, cause I like to enjoy the process, but the energy is so strong, that sometimes I cannot control it.

By the way, do you know something about the amrita fountain ?

Blessings
Neli

Hi Neli, Beyond fear of death, the next stage in the progression of the particular system we are discussing, is to raise an illusory clear light body with which you will identify as the deity, i.e., Kali, Shiva, Heruka, etc., etc., in sexual union with your consort who is also fully enlightened in perfect bliss consciousness realizing emptiness.

As the naval drop melts up into the heart drop you should meditate on emptiness and visualize the process of rebirth. You see your consciousness as dark blue light emanating the sound OM, then you visualize the clear white light of dawn, emanating the sound AH, then you visualize the red and white drop or embryo emanating the sound HOONG. While in full bliss consciousness you clearly picture the deity as yourself, all qualities, down to the bliss consciousness realizing emptiness. This is empowerment. I only give the overview; look into the tantric texts by Tsongkapa or find a Kagyu lineage holder for guidance.

The amrit fountain radiates from your crown chakra during this entire process; the drops collect and drizzle down your central channel into your heart.

Buenos dias,

TMS
Go to Top of Page

neli

USA
283 Posts

Posted - Dec 15 2008 :  03:12:37 AM  Show Profile  Visit neli's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

TMS

Thanks a lot for your info. I'm still learning, I didn't know that the drops had to do with Tantra, and its amazing cause I don't practice Tantra, although I practice some other things that can be realted to Tantra.

I think its not easy to rise an illusory light body, maybe it can happen after the melt of the red drop with the white one.

It would be wonderful to feel the red drop melting up to the chest. I really want to feel this, as I just felt the white one melting in the chest, I was really marvelled by this.

Lately I have meditated a lot with the OM sound, its very powerful, I know the AH also, and the HOONG I think its at the end of the process.

I have read some texts of Tsongkapa, but they are mostly related to Tantra. I'll look at the Kagyu lineage for some guidance.

Absorption states are total emptiness, stillness in action is before absorption states, these ones are the beginning of the Samadhi states.

I love to enjoy the fruits that the Samadhi states brings forth.

mucho gusto,
Neli

quote:

Hi Neli, Beyond fear of death, the next stage in the progression of the particular system we are discussing, is to raise an illusory clear light body with which you will identify as the deity, i.e., Kali, Shiva, Heruka, etc., etc., in sexual union with your consort who is also fully enlightened in perfect bliss consciousness realizing emptiness.

As the naval drop melts up into the heart drop you should meditate on emptiness and visualize the process of rebirth. You see your consciousness as dark blue light emanating the sound OM, then you visualize the clear white light of dawn, emanating the sound AH, then you visualize the red and white drop or embryo emanating the sound HOONG. While in full bliss consciousness you clearly picture the deity as yourself, all qualities, down to the bliss consciousness realizing emptiness. This is empowerment. I only give the overview; look into the tantric texts by Tsongkapa or find a Kagyu lineage holder for guidance.

The amrit fountain radiates from your crown chakra during this entire process; the drops collect and drizzle down your central channel into your heart.

Buenos dias,

TMS
[/quote]
Go to Top of Page

themysticseeker

USA
342 Posts

Posted - Dec 15 2008 :  10:18:30 AM  Show Profile  Visit themysticseeker's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

TMS

Thanks a lot for your info. I'm still learning, I didn't know that the drops had to do with Tantra, and its amazing cause I don't practice Tantra, although I practice some other things that can be realted to Tantra.

I think its not easy to rise an illusory light body, maybe it can happen after the melt of the red drop with the white one.

It would be wonderful to feel the red drop melting up to the chest. I really want to feel this, as I just felt the white one melting in the chest, I was really marvelled by this.

Lately I have meditated a lot with the OM sound, its very powerful, I know the AH also, and the HOONG I think its at the end of the process.

I have read some texts of Tsongkapa, but they are mostly related to Tantra. I'll look at the Kagyu lineage for some guidance.

Absorption states are total emptiness, stillness in action is before absorption states, these ones are the beginning of the Samadhi states.

mucho gusto,
Neli

quote:

Buenos dias,

TMS

[/quote]

Hi Neli, It is enough that while you are experiencing the melting of drops to recognize the mirage-like nature of appearances. You will also benefit from trying to enter sleep state while engaging the mantra. The "Ah" mantra vibrates with the opening of the kundalini. If you can cause the fire to enter the central channel as you enter sleep, you can make use of important time to recognize the mirage-like nature dreams.

Respect and blessings,

TMS
Go to Top of Page

neli

USA
283 Posts

Posted - Dec 16 2008 :  04:38:33 AM  Show Profile  Visit neli's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
TMS

I have worked with the AH, in Japa, it opens a lot the K energy, but have found the OM very strongly, When the absorption state comes in, the mantra fade away immediately. This state is very strong and connection with the body and our mind reality will just fade away.

I also see my body and my life like a mirage of my soul, better said a dream of my soul, I enjoy the ups and downs of life like a rollercoaster, our life its a divine experience of the soul.

blessings
Neli

quote:

quote:

TMS

mucho gusto,
Neli

quote:

Buenos dias,

TMS

Hi Neli, It is enough that while you are experiencing the melting of drops to recognize the mirage-like nature of appearances. You will also benefit from trying to enter sleep state while engaging the mantra. The "Ah" mantra vibrates with the opening of the kundalini. If you can cause the fire to enter the central channel as you enter sleep, you can make use of important time to recognize the mirage-like nature dreams.

Respect and blessings,

TMS
[/quote]
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000