New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

neli

USA
283 Posts

Posted - Nov 26 2008 :  8:42:37 PM  Show Profile  Visit neli's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message

Hello,

I was wondering if we follow charisamtic people cause we feel attracted by these people or if being charimatic is a gift of Shakti.

Also is it good to be Charismatic ?

Hitler was very charismatic, also Jesus and Alexander the Great.

Aleister Crowley was also very charismatic.

Is this our instinct to follow these people that sometimes are great but sometimes are not ?

Why do we follow charismatic people ? I really think that its a gift of Shakti or of God(des).

We lose our minds, money, egos, everything when we follow these people, so this have to be a shakti's gift on these people.

Even to watch them in videos, we like them, knowing that maybe they can be whatever. And we don't understand why, at least me.

What kind of energy is working in here, That we are brutally flocked toward them ? And we are so blind.

Any ideas ?

Neli

Jo-self

USA
225 Posts

Posted - Nov 26 2008 :  11:15:38 PM  Show Profile  Visit Jo-self's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Good questions. But, the possible negative aspects of charisma are present even in ordinary relationships such as how some people will stay in abusive relationships and still profess love. Something deep is happening. I guess that is what the millions on psychology studies are about, no simple answers yet.

The Wikipedia article on charisma is very good: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charisma

Go to Top of Page

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - Nov 27 2008 :  12:57:15 AM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I think it is something that can be learned, and I have met people who have learned it, although I think the ethics are questionable. You can understand it if you read about Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) and covert hypnosis on the web.
Also it has to do with having no doubt that you are right, and expressing yourself emotionally. This can also be reached from a spiritual perspective.
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Nov 27 2008 :  10:56:12 AM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Neli,

Nice topic...something well worth discussing I think.

Personally I think that the positive charisma you are talking about is most likely divinely inspired. No ego necessary. The negative charisma you are talking about is what I believe Etherfish is refering to when he speaks of charisma being learned. This type of charisma requires much intellect and ego and is directed down it's path purely by human intention. That human intention CAN be good, but it will always end badly I fear, as these people end up becoming "pop-guru's" (for lack of a better term) who's lives are under total scrutiny and are destined to be revealed as what they truly are...human. And fallible. I think charisma can be a dangerous thing in the wrong hands.

Love,
Carson
Go to Top of Page

neli

USA
283 Posts

Posted - Nov 28 2008 :  03:52:14 AM  Show Profile  Visit neli's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

Jo-self

You are very right, a murderer can have a wonderful charisma, but I want to understand why are we attracted to them ? is it a kind of Karma ? I mean what kind of energy is activated on us that make us lose our identity, our will, or anything like that.

Thanks for the link.

Neli

quote:
Originally posted by Jo-self

Good questions. But, the possible negative aspects of charisma are present even in ordinary relationships such as how some people will stay in abusive relationships and still profess love. Something deep is happening. I guess that is what the millions on psychology studies are about, no simple answers yet.

The Wikipedia article on charisma is very good: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charisma

Go to Top of Page

neli

USA
283 Posts

Posted - Nov 28 2008 :  04:04:44 AM  Show Profile  Visit neli's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

etherfish,

But what about when the charisma is natural, like that of Hitler ?

I have tried to learn something about it, but the more I try, the more I fail, I think it has to be a natural charisma, not a worked one.

What kind of energy work on us that we are like sheep to some people ?
I mean we are sometimes like in trance following some people, maybe these people has the gift to domminate our minds if so we are defendless.

Some of them might have learnt it in a sense, but most of the time they have a natural charisma. What kind of energy is working on us that make us defendless to this ?

Neli

quote:
Originally posted by Etherfish

I think it is something that can be learned, and I have met people who have learned it, although I think the ethics are questionable. You can understand it if you read about Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) and covert hypnosis on the web.
Also it has to do with having no doubt that you are right, and expressing yourself emotionally. This can also be reached from a spiritual perspective.

Go to Top of Page

neli

USA
283 Posts

Posted - Nov 28 2008 :  04:18:46 AM  Show Profile  Visit neli's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

Carsonzi

I don't think Hitler worked his charisma, I think it was natural, he brainwashed a whole nation ! I think its a gift, if the charisma is natural, but even if natural can be used to hurt others, I don't understand what kind of energy is working on us, when this kind of things happens, I mean this energy that works on us, make us blind, soft, without will, capable of anything, and we are not even aware of that. Like in a dream, then we wake up and we cannot believe what happened to us. So these people work an energy that affect all our system of thinking, or maybe our brains, or fluids, but what is this energy ? and why are we so defendless with this people ?

I agree with you, that charisma can be dangerous in the wrong hands, but we do not detect this people, we are just attracted to them. Like a drug, we want them near.

Neli

quote:
Originally posted by CarsonZi

Hi Neli,

Nice topic...something well worth discussing I think.

Personally I think that the positive charisma you are talking about is most likely divinely inspired. No ego necessary. The negative charisma you are talking about is what I believe Etherfish is refering to when he speaks of charisma being learned. This type of charisma requires much intellect and ego and is directed down it's path purely by human intention. That human intention CAN be good, but it will always end badly I fear, as these people end up becoming "pop-guru's" (for lack of a better term) who's lives are under total scrutiny and are destined to be revealed as what they truly are...human. And fallible. I think charisma can be a dangerous thing in the wrong hands.

Love,
Carson

Go to Top of Page

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - Nov 28 2008 :  07:39:26 AM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
It's mob psychology, he didn't brainwash a nation, he united them. They were a nation full of problems and emotions, and he stirred up those emotions and offered a solution to those problems. Unfortunately he united them against another group and people were so emotionally caught up they did not stop and think about compassion.

By the way, the atrocities committed were hidden from the vast majority of the people, most of the time. There are very similar things happening now and most people are not aware of it. People get shocked by a lot of problems at the same time, start blaming each other, then you give different levels different stories, and they think nobody knows the truth but them. The cause is instilling fear in people instead of peace. The solution is instilling peace in people which is done as an individual effort like meditating twice a day!

Edited by - Etherfish on Nov 28 2008 07:41:00 AM
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Nov 28 2008 :  09:54:47 AM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Neli,

I disagree that Hitler's charisma was natural. He was injecting methamphetamine daily and I know from personal experience that that will boost anyone's charisma!! He may have had a natural talent for public speaking, but I think he knew what he was doing and had to work for the approval he got from his country.

Love,
Carson
Go to Top of Page

gumpi

United Kingdom
546 Posts

Posted - Nov 28 2008 :  10:38:00 AM  Show Profile  Visit gumpi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I've never heard the one about Hitler injecting drugs before. He certainly didn't take any drugs or even drank alcohol in his young adult years. In fact he was a total tee-totaller and even a vegetarian.
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Nov 28 2008 :  10:55:15 AM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hitler was injected daily with methamphetamine by his personal doctor. In fact it was Nazi chemists who first synthesized methamphetamine with the intention of creating a drug they could give soldiers to help them fight better. It's fact.

Love,
Carson

Edited by - CarsonZi on Nov 28 2008 10:59:24 AM
Go to Top of Page

gumpi

United Kingdom
546 Posts

Posted - Nov 28 2008 :  11:32:16 AM  Show Profile  Visit gumpi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
That's interesting. He was an angry speaker and orator before he had a doctor though, i think.

Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Nov 28 2008 :  12:15:02 PM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by gumpi

He was an angry speaker and orator before he had a doctor though, i think.

Yeah sure, but it doesn't change the fact that his "charisma" wasn't completely natural. If nothing else it was enhanced by drug use.

Love,
Carson
Go to Top of Page

neli

USA
283 Posts

Posted - Nov 29 2008 :  03:38:59 AM  Show Profile  Visit neli's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

He united them, and of course was a nation full of problems, but that doesn't mean that he lacked a strong charisma, that he used to his own benefit.

Atrocities from the II WW are still hidden. Our gov. hides also its own atrocities, but we always think that they are doing the right thing.

Gandhi had a wonderful charisma, and stirred up a whole nation, he used love, but couldn't control all of them.

quote:

It's mob psychology, he didn't brainwash a nation, he united them. They were a nation full of problems and emotions, and he stirred up those emotions and offered a solution to those problems. Unfortunately he united them against another group and people were so emotionally caught up they did not stop and think about compassion.

By the way, the atrocities committed were hidden from the vast majority of the people, most of the time. There are very similar things happening now and most people are not aware of it. People get shocked by a lot of problems at the same time, start blaming each other, then you give different levels different stories, and they think nobody knows the truth but them. The cause is instilling fear in people instead of peace. The solution is instilling peace in people which is done as an individual effort like meditating twice a day!

Go to Top of Page

neli

USA
283 Posts

Posted - Nov 29 2008 :  03:56:08 AM  Show Profile  Visit neli's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Carsonzi,

Maybe you are right, and Hitler worked his charisma, although many people know that his charisma was a natural one. Maybe he knew how to reach to people's mind. But what about Gandhi ? he had a natural charisma, he stirred all India up. I mean what kind of energy works on them ? that can manipulate a whole nation, and affects all people, or a lot of people, dominating them totally, I mean this is a gift that some people have, but is this a gift of the K energy or of God ?
or are they just mere manipulators of mobs ?
I think there's an energy behind them.
They are like magnets, and we are magnetized by them, so there's an energy behind that no one wants to see.
We cannot control ourselves against these *magnets* we are just pulled out toward them.

Neli

quote:
Originally posted by CarsonZi

Hi Neli,

I disagree that Hitler's charisma was natural. He was injecting methamphetamine daily and I know from personal experience that that will boost anyone's charisma!! He may have had a natural talent for public speaking, but I think he knew what he was doing and had to work for the approval he got from his country.

Love,
Carson

Go to Top of Page

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - Nov 29 2008 :  10:20:01 AM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I don't think we are helpless around charismatic people. People choose to follow them. you can watch this on a local level wherever you go. There is always some guy or girl everyone loves. you can also easily analyze why if you watch them.
If you watch professional wrestling you can see exactly what is happening. Somebody behind the scenes chooses the "good guy" and the "bad guy", and sets up circumstances to reinforce that image. Mobs of people love to all feel the same thing at the same time. That's what rock stars are about. They give people something to feel together. If you study NLP you can understand it. You can easily learn to use this to improve communication in your own life. It's not a mystery; it is "new technology" that is not used or understood by most people.
Go to Top of Page

neli

USA
283 Posts

Posted - Nov 30 2008 :  06:58:17 AM  Show Profile  Visit neli's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

You are very right. I must take a look on the NLP.

When I see Jim Morrison in his videos,(even if he is dead) I feel immediately attracted to him, like a magnet, without control, that's what he made, magnetized all people to his side,to his ideas, to his soul. Women got crazy when he was near, and immediately got nude,as an offering to him, I mean they were totally magnetized by him.
That's why some people calls him a "Shaman" and a real one.

I don't think it's a matter to choose, there is something beyond that, an energy that we don't know.

I mean if I would got the chance to be near him,(Jim) I wouldn't cared anything in the world, just to be near him, no matter anything.

This kind of energy, that makes us lose our mind, body, or whatever, is what I want to know from where it comes.

The NLP is something that is worked, and this energy is not worked, we cannot stop it, we are defendless in a sense, cause the attraction is very strong, and we cannot control it, is beyond us.

The objects attracted to the magnets are also defendless,(people) how can you stop them if the magnet is so strong (Jim Morrison) ? the enery is stronger than the NLP, although I don't know what kind of energy is working in these cases.

By the way I recalled a piece of one of his songs, that reminds me to Shakti,

Ride the Snake
Ride the Snake
To the Lake
The ancient Lake

Neli

quote:

I don't think we are helpless around charismatic people. People choose to follow them. you can watch this on a local level wherever you go. There is always some guy or girl everyone loves. you can also easily analyze why if you watch them.
If you watch professional wrestling you can see exactly what is happening. Somebody behind the scenes chooses the "good guy" and the "bad guy", and sets up circumstances to reinforce that image. Mobs of people love to all feel the same thing at the same time. That's what rock stars are about. They give people something to feel together. If you study NLP you can understand it. You can easily learn to use this to improve communication in your own life. It's not a mystery; it is "new technology" that is not used or understood by most people.

Go to Top of Page

1cleverPretense

USA
15 Posts

Posted - Dec 08 2008 :  03:08:01 AM  Show Profile  Visit 1cleverPretense's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Neli,

Thanks for another interesting topic. About eight years ago I attended a lecture at the simon wiesanthal here in l.a. that included a couple of speakers. All I remember from that event was this rabbi from Pittsburgh and the gist of a couple sentences which stuck a chord within me for some reason. It went something like this: The majority of the world perceive power as the ability to control over external factors while in spiritual context true power seems to be control over the inner states of the self. This is why I think a person would be attracted to what you're describing as charismatic energy. In my view the power I may attribute to any person, situation or thing ultimately is my own being projected outward as something which I feel and falsely believe to be lacking in myself. So I guess it can seem to me that the person has a magical attractive quality when in fact it is my perception that may need adjustment. Taking the example of Hitler, we may have to consider his beginnings and eventual rise (and fall) in terms of the historical, cultural and psychological states of the environment in which it occurred. That may shed some more light on the hows and whys of almost an entire nation (always expect the exceptions) being caught up in a huge tide of such extreme patriotic nationalism which led to so much harm for all involved.

The inner workings of a human is a complex thing seems to me. And it gets even more complicated in groups of people with a culture, history, and morale..

From personal experience I can say that the qualities of firm conviction in self confidence of abilities has attracted me a few times to people which later I came to regret. I came to see that the one with the "charisma" also has his/her needs and wants just like you and me. Except the harmful ones will usually choose to gratify these at the expense of their followers' welfare and dignity. It is pure manipulation that we are dealing with here. In their minds' they may believe to be absolutely justified in their actions (ends justifying means, etc, etc).

So is it an energy? I tend to view mental and emotional states as forces which certainly can and most of the time do affect me. K, mental, emotional, psychological, spiritual, Shakti, Pranic, Etheric all seem to be labels to help us describe somethings intangible yet undeniable. But ultimately I don't hold the view that it is exclusively a one-way channel and that as people increasing in awareness of life there is no need to see ourselves as defenseless or helpless. That being said you are getting sleepy, sleepy and are having an overwhelming desire to transfer all your worldly belongings directly to me..

Along the same lines these books may be interesting reading: Political Ponerology (Lobaczewski), Seductive Poison (Layton) and Without Conscience (Hare).

PS - Carson, I have also heard of Hitler's amphetamine usage. Also, have you heard of the Nazi scientists' development of what they called Adolfine at the time which was later further refined to what we now call Methadone or something similar??

Be Well

Edited by - 1cleverPretense on Dec 08 2008 08:03:54 AM
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Dec 08 2008 :  11:33:08 AM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi 1cleverpretense.

Yes, the Nazi's also developed Methadone, or Dolophine. (Changed the name from Adolfine for obvious reasons) They were pioneers in pharmacuetical research and a lot of what modern medicine and western science attributes to it's "greatest successes" are directly attributable to Nazi contributions. Most of that is kept pretty "hush hush" again for obvious reasons though. Can't upset the status quo!

Love,
Carson
Go to Top of Page

neli

USA
283 Posts

Posted - Dec 09 2008 :  01:27:36 AM  Show Profile  Visit neli's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

clever

I agree with you in many points, like the usage of this charism for manipulative means. I think Hitler used this charism very well, I don't know if it was natural on him or worked, but if it was worked it was very well worked, cause he manipulated a whole nation, the same as Gandhi, but with different purposes. I don't think we are attracted to these people cause we are lacking of something, I can imagine we can be magnetized without control, like a magnet's attraction.

Just look at the rock'stars, they are magnets, although they don't have the strength that Hitler or Gandhi or Jesus had.

What happens when we got in love ? we are magnetized, we don't mind the problems or faults of the loved one, we are "in love" like mesmerized by them, we don't care anything, just to be near the loved one. This energy is not a chemical one, its an attraction, we are denfenseless when we are in love, we try to please all the time to our loved ones, no matter the *price*, its the same with the big magnets, they have the "gift" to mesmerize many people, not just one.

This charism, is like being a magnet, one can use it for good or for bad, people will be blinde anyways. And when people are being pulled or attracted to the magnets, they are helpless, at least the first time that they have been magnetized.

I mean Jim Morrison was a real *magnet* that's why the law was against him, mostly. No one has had the strenght to control people as he had, well maybe John Lennon (also with problems with the law)

I mean what kind of energy is working here that we are so blind, that we don't care anything, and when the leaders goes we *wake up*
again, like if in a dream, we can't believe that we were there.

These magnets can be in religion matters, politics, rock stars, whatever. We are helpless if we are caught up.

When we are *aware* of this magnets, no one can caught up us again, but it takes time and many bad experiences to be aware of. Being aware is like a vaccine against these magnets.

I still love Jim Morrison, and it's not a chemical matter, its something else, I don't know what is it. A magnet ? a Shaman ? a Charismatic person ? I think its beyond our understanding.

Neli

quote:
Originally posted by 1cleverPretense

Hi Neli,

Thanks for another interesting topic. About eight years ago I attended a lecture at the simon wiesanthal here in l.a. that included a couple of speakers. All I remember from that event was this rabbi from Pittsburgh and the gist of a couple sentences which stuck a chord within me for some reason. It went something like this: The majority of the world perceive power as the ability to control over external factors while in spiritual context true power seems to be control over the inner states of the self. This is why I think a person would be attracted to what you're describing as charismatic energy. In my view the power I may attribute to any person, situation or thing ultimately is my own being projected outward as something which I feel and falsely believe to be lacking in myself. So I guess it can seem to me that the person has a magical attractive quality when in fact it is my perception that may need adjustment. Taking the example of Hitler, we may have to consider his beginnings and eventual rise (and fall) in terms of the historical, cultural and psychological states of the environment in which it occurred. That may shed some more light on the hows and whys of almost an entire nation (always expect the exceptions) being caught up in a huge tide of such extreme patriotic nationalism which led to so much harm for all involved.

The inner workings of a human is a complex thing seems to me. And it gets even more complicated in groups of people with a culture, history, and morale..

From personal experience I can say that the qualities of firm conviction in self confidence of abilities has attracted me a few times to people which later I came to regret. I came to see that the one with the "charisma" also has his/her needs and wants just like you and me. Except the harmful ones will usually choose to gratify these at the expense of their followers' welfare and dignity. It is pure manipulation that we are dealing with here. In their minds' they may believe to be absolutely justified in their actions (ends justifying means, etc, etc).

So is it an energy? I tend to view mental and emotional states as forces which certainly can and most of the time do affect me. K, mental, emotional, psychological, spiritual, Shakti, Pranic, Etheric all seem to be labels to help us describe somethings intangible yet undeniable. But ultimately I don't hold the view that it is exclusively a one-way channel and that as people increasing in awareness of life there is no need to see ourselves as defenseless or helpless. That being said you are getting sleepy, sleepy and are having an overwhelming desire to transfer all your worldly belongings directly to me..

Along the same lines these books may be interesting reading: Political Ponerology (Lobaczewski), Seductive Poison (Layton) and Without Conscience (Hare).

PS - Carson, I have also heard of Hitler's amphetamine usage. Also, have you heard of the Nazi scientists' development of what they called Adolfine at the time which was later further refined to what we now call Methadone or something similar??

Be Well

Go to Top of Page

1cleverPretense

USA
15 Posts

Posted - Dec 09 2008 :  01:32:47 AM  Show Profile  Visit 1cleverPretense's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Carson,

I appreciate the informative response. I have seen a couple of people detoxing off of that drug. Needless to say, it's nothing even remotely resembling fun. One was a musician acquaintance who had been on a large daily dose since the late seventies and when I saw him kick it was 2000. He finally managed to go to what we would deem as sleep for a full four hours only after 26 days. And he had harsh flu-like symptoms for about 2 1/2 months. An amazingly difficult kick. An amazingly sinister chemical if ingested long enough.

Thanks again.

Be Well

Edited by - 1cleverPretense on Dec 09 2008 04:04:20 AM
Go to Top of Page

1cleverPretense

USA
15 Posts

Posted - Dec 09 2008 :  09:59:58 AM  Show Profile  Visit 1cleverPretense's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Neli,

Yes, it is hard to fully understand it. I can only go from personal experience and information I've come across so far. There is such vastness to life and all of its manifestations that it truly inspires awe. But simultaneously it seems simple as well kind of like a flower. It makes me glad to remember that I am a part of it all.

Enjoy the holidays.

Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Dec 09 2008 :  1:01:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi 1cleverpretense,
quote:

I appreciate the informative response. I have seen a couple of people detoxing off of that drug. Needless to say, it's nothing even remotely resembling fun. One was a musician acquaintance who had been on a large daily dose since the late seventies and when I saw him kick it was 2000. He finally managed to go to what we would deem as sleep for a full four hours only after 26 days. And he had harsh flu-like symptoms for about 2 1/2 months. An amazingly difficult kick. An amazingly sinister chemical if ingested long enough.

I was on 90mgs of daily methadone for 4 years. Using AYP DM and SBP I was able to get off of methadone in 10 weeks with no withdrawals. My last dose was October 13th this year, and I have been sleeping like a baby for at least a month already. Because of this I am trying to spread the word of the benefits of pranayama and meditation to other methadone addicts and create a study group for research purposes on the effects of yoga practices on methadone withdrawal. If you want to read a little more on this you can read this topic here:http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....OPIC_ID=4373

Love,
Carson
Go to Top of Page

neli

USA
283 Posts

Posted - Dec 10 2008 :  05:00:24 AM  Show Profile  Visit neli's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

Hi 1clever,

I agree with you, the spiritual path is full of vastness in many ways that it's beyond our understanding.

Be well and enjoy also the Holidays.
Neli

quote:

Hi Neli,

Yes, it is hard to fully understand it. I can only go from personal experience and information I've come across so far. There is such vastness to life and all of its manifestations that it truly inspires awe. But simultaneously it seems simple as well kind of like a flower. It makes me glad to remember that I am a part of it all.

Enjoy the holidays.

Go to Top of Page

1cleverPretense

USA
15 Posts

Posted - Dec 10 2008 :  10:22:02 AM  Show Profile  Visit 1cleverPretense's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

Congratulations Carson!

You inspire me. My buddy went through his initial detox period (6-8 months, I think) with (lots of) medications. What you have accomplished is miraculous. You are truly blessed. And the fact that you want to share your experience shows your love and gratitude.

My thoughts and prayers are with you, brother
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Dec 10 2008 :  10:51:24 AM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello 1CP,

Thank you my friend for your encouraging words. Yeah 6-8 months for an intial detox sounds pretty normal....my doctor gave me a 4 year downdose plan, or basically 36 months per 60mg's. 90mg's in 10 weeks with no withdrawals and no supplimentary meds except marijuana (which I had been smoking daily for 15 years prior so it was no big thing). What AYP SBP and DM did for me was a complete miracle you are right. It just goes to show the power of the human nervous system and the power of the internal desire for liberation. With those two aspects working hand in hand, nothing can stand in our way! Is your friend clean now or did he/she relapse?

Love,
Carson
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000