Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Correspondence Teacher Training
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Holderlin

Lebanon
6 Posts

Posted - Nov 19 2008 :  09:36:08 AM  Show Profile  Visit Holderlin's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi all,

I have been practicing Hatha Yoga for 5 years with a student of Andre Van Lysebeth. During the past year, my practice has developed tremendously and I have decided to undergo a teacher training so as to consolidate my knowledge and experience in addition to be able to "safely" transmit them to others.

The problem is that I live in Lebanon and do not have the possibility of making the extended stays abroad necessary to get a recognized diploma.

I have found the website of the Integral Yoga Academy of Australasia (www.integralyoga.com.au) which offers what seems to be an excellent correspondence program (developed by Dr. Swami Savitri Devi and Linda Burr). The school seems to be based in New Zealand.

Does anyone have any information concerning this school? Is it a good choice?

On the other hand, is anyone aware of a competent Yogi in the Swami Satyananda lineage who teaches in Lebanon?

Many thanks!

P.S. Yogani I couldn't thank you enough for this wonderful website! I've been diving into it for hours daily during the past month.

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - Nov 19 2008 :  8:47:38 PM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome Holderlin!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000