Yoga and Relationships
 Prayers?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

gumpi

United Kingdom
546 Posts

Posted - Nov 18 2008 :  1:59:56 PM  Show Profile  Visit gumpi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
My Dad had a heart attack earlier today. I was fortunate to be with him at the time and the place we were in because the ambulance took him to a good hospital where he got worked on quickly and in a new way. He seems stabilised now.

I just wondered if anyone out there prays for others. This is the third time in 7 years he has been in hospital. First for suspected angina, then for leggionares disease and now. I think he is very stressed out.

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Nov 18 2008 :  2:45:05 PM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Gumpi,

I am very sorry to hear of your father's ailing health. When I was younger I used to live with my grandparents for a while, and my grandpa woke me up one night having a heart attack and it was very scary for me. I had to drive him to the hospital where he had quadrupal bypass surgery. In my grandpa's case this had actually been his second heart attack, and he has had 3 since then as well. But he still smokes a pack or two of smokes a day and at least a gallon of wine daily as well so this is really to be expected I guess. I will include both of you in my prayers in hopes of a speedy and full recovery. Hopefully they will figure out soon exactly what the problem is. Keep us posted.

Love,
Carson
Go to Top of Page

riptiz

United Kingdom
741 Posts

Posted - Nov 18 2008 :  5:16:39 PM  Show Profile  Visit riptiz's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Gumpi,
I will send healing to your dad. If you put him on the samyama healing list he will also get from those who particpate.
L&L
Dave
Go to Top of Page

gumpi

United Kingdom
546 Posts

Posted - Nov 18 2008 :  7:15:41 PM  Show Profile  Visit gumpi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
carson and dave, thank you so much for your thoughts and considerations. It means much.

LOL (lots of love)
Go to Top of Page

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - Nov 18 2008 :  8:44:21 PM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
sure, I will.
Go to Top of Page

VIL

USA
586 Posts

Posted - Nov 18 2008 :  9:29:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Sorry to hear about what your father is going through gumpi. My prayers are with him, you, and your family.

I will also send out healing his way.

LOLAH (Lots of love and health):

VIL
Go to Top of Page

k123

118 Posts

Posted - Nov 19 2008 :  05:30:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Sorry to hear that gumpi, my prayers are with your dad and you

Kathy
Go to Top of Page

newpov

USA
183 Posts

Posted - Nov 19 2008 :  11:46:06 AM  Show Profile  Visit newpov's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I have basis for thinking my prayers are effectual in anything, but gumpi, I wish for you all comfort in whatever the divine appoints to meet the needs of your situation and your Dad's.
Go to Top of Page

NagoyaSea

424 Posts

Posted - Nov 20 2008 :  12:41:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Blessings and healing to your father and to you Gumpi. May this thought flow through all that is and be realized.

in light and love,
Kathy
Go to Top of Page

neli

USA
283 Posts

Posted - Nov 20 2008 :  04:58:56 AM  Show Profile  Visit neli's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

Gumpi,

Sorry to hear that about your dad, my prayers and healings are with him and with you.

in Metta
Neli

quote:
Originally posted by gumpi

My Dad had a heart attack earlier today. I was fortunate to be with him at the time and the place we were in because the ambulance took him to a good hospital where he got worked on quickly and in a new way. He seems stabilised now.

I just wondered if anyone out there prays for others. This is the third time in 7 years he has been in hospital. First for suspected angina, then for leggionares disease and now. I think he is very stressed out.

Go to Top of Page

gumpi

United Kingdom
546 Posts

Posted - Nov 22 2008 :  07:13:51 AM  Show Profile  Visit gumpi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks all for your thoughts and prayers. He is like normal again now. I think his bad lifestyle contributed to this but it had more to do with stress. Cheers.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000