AYPsite.org Forum
 Discussions on AYP Deep Meditation and Samyama
 Knowing the I AM
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

emc

2072 Posts

Posted - Nov 05 2008 :  03:11:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
How mysteriously wonderful to recognize the very I AM mantra as vibration, movement, sound going all the way home to infinity each time released in silence... Touched by its vibration in the heart, going finer and finer, reflecting the very marriage of the two polarities as it is sent on its journey home...

To meditate on pure silence is endless peace and worship of God
To meditate on the I AM mantra is sending the sacred Goddess to meet her beloved in every release
Oh, the sweetness of the subtle dance of the two in returning to One
every I AM is a marriage by itself in itself of itself
breathtakingly beautiful and so fine, so fine, so subtle
The eternal lovemaking between form and formless
a gift to awareness itself from itself
Coming from Source
Going back to Source

I meditated once a day during the whole retreat - the clarity it brought is beyond description. Now it's time to go back to twice a day again. Thank you, Yogani for your wisdom. I am forever grateful!

Emil

Australia
141 Posts

Posted - Nov 11 2008 :  7:37:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Emc,
Thanks for sharing your beautiful feelings.
For some reason when I see the name Sweden next to your posts it reminds me of snow and when you talk about clarity I picture it as a bright sunny winter day with the earth covered in shiny white snow.

Which retreat did you attend?
Go to Top of Page

emc

2072 Posts

Posted - Nov 12 2008 :  05:41:52 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you Emil - a very Swedish name, indeed!

The picture of Sweden is beautiful. That's how I'd like to remember this country every day!

I was on a 21 days retreat with Bernie Prior on Fiji, learing more about The Form. You can read about The Form a bit here:
http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....OPIC_ID=4146

and some reports from the retreat here:
http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....page=2#39831
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Nov 12 2008 :  11:34:35 AM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by emc

The picture of Sweden is beautiful. That's how I'd like to remember this country every day!

It can be hard sometimes to appreciate one's "home" environment after being there for a long time, but Emil's description of Sweden is exactly how I remember it too. I find that it is really just being/living in the city that is what makes it difficult to appreciate one's environment. I never disliked Canada until I moved to the city. Super sorry this is way off topic for this thread. My apologies.

Love,
Carson
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000