Tantra - A Holistic View of Spiritual Development
 Orgasm from pleasuring another?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Nov 04 2008 :  1:08:13 PM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Namaste Friends,

Just wanted to see if anyone else out there actively practicing AYP tantra has had an experience similar to one I had last evening. I hope that what I am about to say is not to x-rated and if it is, Moderators, please feel free to let me know I need to rephrase...thanks.

My wife an I had a bit of a tantric love making session last night. And at one point I was pleasuring her orally....This led up to a massive orgasm for her, but as she started having said orgasm, I started to have an orgasm! Absolutely out of nowhere too! I had not been being touched by either me OR her for quite some time, and I definitely was nowhere near orgasm. But as her orgasm built up stronger and stronger, so did mine. My muscles tensed, huge shivers and electrical rushes (that she said she felt too, which is odd, she'd never felt that before she said after) ran through my whole body, and I had to quickly block ejaculation or it would have been over for sure. So bascially I went from not being touched and from only touching my wife, (for about ten minutes or so) to having one of the most intense orgasms of my life in a matter of twenty seconds. Never had this happen before. Any thoughts would be gladly appreciated.

Love,
Carson

Edited by - CarsonZi on Nov 04 2008 1:08:54 PM

emc

2072 Posts

Posted - Nov 04 2008 :  1:21:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Consiousness, emptiness, stillness - the male principle - holds everything in it, right? Everything takes place in Nothing. Man is the essence of this. Woman is the essence of everything, she is movement. When man and woman meet in tantric lovemaking and the man is EMPTY enough, he will be able to feel and sensate The Woman inside of him. He will be the screen on which movement takes place and find that HIS enjoyment is feeling HER when she moves! Without the female principle - Her - He would not be able to sense anything, so he is fully dependent on HER in order to perceive anything.

It is a beautiful experience, Carson!

At the retreat I started dancing one evening in front of the Man I was with. He was in awe when he felt my dance inside of him... and I loved dancing... for HIM... consciousness... not the person. I loved to give, and give and give to Him... so that he could know himself! The Yang would not know himself without his constant reflection of Yin...
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Nov 04 2008 :  1:27:39 PM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Wow....Sounds like you really had an awesome time in Fiji. Kinda a little jealous. (only a little, haha) I kinda had an idea of what you are saying from reading some tantric "scriptures", but always kinda assumed that both partners would have to be actively practicing tantra for there to be any real connection like this....And my wife is not practicing yoga or tantra or anything of the sort. (trying not to pressure her and just live by example right now) She is not trying to cultivate and preserve the sexual essences like I am, and is really just in it for the pleasure aspect I'm sure, and I always thought that tantric sex requires two actively participating partners. It seems not quite so. Thanks for your reply.

Love,
Carson

Edited by - CarsonZi on Nov 04 2008 1:30:45 PM
Go to Top of Page

kitso

United Kingdom
3 Posts

Posted - Nov 04 2008 :  2:04:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit kitso's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for posting, you two, I loved reading about such a beautiful experience,Carson, and understanding about it, emc.

Inspirational.
Go to Top of Page

emc

2072 Posts

Posted - Nov 04 2008 :  9:42:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
To be able to reach the higher realms I'd say both has to be pretty awake, but while climbing up the tantric ladder many experiences are possible on the way...
Go to Top of Page

mikkiji

USA
219 Posts

Posted - Nov 05 2008 :  08:59:34 AM  Show Profile  Visit mikkiji's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Opening this gateway to bliss through total devotion to one's beloved should not come as a surprise. After all, this is the core of Bhakti--devotional purity, the giver giving without expectation of receiving. You have opened this door and let in the light, which is the light of divinity, just as if you were devoted to god--your beloved is your personal goddess at that moment, and your devotional worship of her allows the both of you to experience the illumination of her unbounded inner nature. Of course you get to join her! That's the whole point! It becomes not the bliss of only one, but the union of two joined into one, and therefore a vision of the Unity of Divinity, a peek into the godhead, as it were--which is, in this instance, made possible largely through the unifying and elevating power of your love and devotion to her and to the divine nature in her. Worship of HER divine inner Being also illuminates YOURS! You have won the bonus round!!! Happy Camping, my friends...
Michael
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4430 Posts

Posted - Nov 05 2008 :  09:15:33 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Carson,

This is possible for both men and women to experience as they progress on the path. It's caused by increased empathy due to the opening and purification of the subtle nervous system.

You might be interested in this thread which is about the same thing happening on the level of the heart:

http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....ID=2412#2412

Christi
Go to Top of Page

Scott

USA
969 Posts

Posted - Nov 05 2008 :  10:21:55 AM  Show Profile  Visit Scott's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
TOTALLY AWESOME!!! Congrats Carson. Great experience.
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Nov 05 2008 :  10:58:51 AM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks Everyone...

emc....so it is not possible for me to progress to the higher realms of tantra without a "tantric" partner to practice with? Is that what you are saying? That would be a little disappointing in my case

Micheal....yes, this seems to be exactly what happened. I wasn't thinking about myself in any way at the time, and I think that is what made MY orgasm so shocking...it was the LAST thing on my mind at the time. I know it shouldn't have been that much of a surprise, and next time it probably won't be, but I really just wasn't ready for that....in a good way. On a side note...are you are writer perhaps? Everything you write seems so...eloquent and like it's right out of a book or something. In a good way of course.

Christi....thanks for the link. I've read sections of this thread before but I will make a specific point to read it all now. Thanks.

Love,
Carson

Edited by - CarsonZi on Nov 05 2008 10:59:58 AM
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000