Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 a question
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

brother neil

USA
752 Posts

Posted - Nov 01 2008 :  8:42:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
if a man or woman came to you one day and said 'if you will give me a piece of fruit i will show you enlightenment" would you do it?
we are
brother neil

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Nov 02 2008 :  09:04:19 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
i would give him a piece of fruit anyways with or without his offer.
Go to Top of Page

spinal_tap

Indonesia
40 Posts

Posted - Feb 11 2009 :  3:27:47 PM  Show Profile  Visit spinal_tap's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
yes, if she need a piece of fruit then she can have it, enlightenment or no. unless its the only piece of fruit i have and i need it then i might consider if its worth trading away my piece of fruit to see the enlightenment offered.
Go to Top of Page

anthony574

USA
549 Posts

Posted - Feb 11 2009 :  5:13:24 PM  Show Profile  Visit anthony574's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
i think not. i feel i would be afraid of saying yes, but afraid of saying no, too.

Edited by - anthony574 on Feb 11 2009 5:26:32 PM
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000