What is enlightenment?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4

k123

118 Posts

Posted - Jan 15 2009 :  10:35:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Thanks for that, very interesting.
This is a video of a friend of mine who had a similar experience
http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=LXfCpPwQIAs

Thanks Sparkle, I found that really, really interesting. I very much enjoyed listening to him. I am fascinated by people's experience of this radical shift of perspective and loss of idea of self. I like the honesty and down-to-earth attitude of these two speakers.

It is a mystery indeed
Go to Top of Page

nandhi

USA
362 Posts

Posted - Jan 20 2009 :  12:50:41 AM  Show Profile  Visit nandhi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
aum

sacred space here! gratitude divine christi for this beautiful garden of thoughts on humanity's most valued inspiration! gratitude for all the wonderful insights, thoughts, wisdom and uplifting inputs.

gratitude to all the masters, especially each of you.

each master paints a unique picture, some as a destination and others as the journey into itself as destination. words formulating this state of mind dissolves when enlightenment is experienced. a personal one on one with source as the dance on the mind's roof top is the 'i am' experience that is described as 'enlightenment'.

when in the intellect, going beyond the "i am" experience of 'enlightenment' into knowing purpose of this birth and connecting to the ancient intent- the journey beyond enlightenment- empowers this unfolding new age of thought through each of us. these are moments when all past and present masters of higher consciousness celebrate the void space of breathless joy within each of us.

source gradually permeates each sheath of our existence to be the vibrant reality.

sharing with you this humble offerings of the heart, a gift of simple awake joy shared by the siddhar masters-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9YFnKf46KY

blessings of our shared breath, this magical moment and our ancient awake joys!

tapasyogi kalathi adiyen aadi nandhi

Edited by - nandhi on Jan 20 2009 03:14:21 AM
Go to Top of Page

themysticseeker

USA
342 Posts

Posted - Jan 20 2009 :  08:53:37 AM  Show Profile  Visit themysticseeker's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
That was good.
Go to Top of Page

nandhi

USA
362 Posts

Posted - Jan 21 2009 :  4:00:19 PM  Show Profile  Visit nandhi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
aum

divine embrace, mystic seeker!

when enlightenment is explained through each path's multifaceted perspectives from the journey of being glass half full or from the journey of the glass half empty to being the experience of the glass filled, complete to become void and overflowing as source joy, what remains of words other than the experience that alights?
the flowing as momentum is still the sacred journey!

aum

Edited by - nandhi on Jan 21 2009 4:06:25 PM
Go to Top of Page

themysticseeker

USA
342 Posts

Posted - Jan 21 2009 :  5:18:28 PM  Show Profile  Visit themysticseeker's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
enlightenment is the lotus nature
Go to Top of Page

nandhi

USA
362 Posts

Posted - Jan 22 2009 :  7:39:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit nandhi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
aum

sacred breath shared with you, christi for this wonderful space of 'enlightenment'. and all friends, especially yogani!

pranaams to all masters!

gratitude mystic seeker- yes, the blossom above as finding stillness within each breath, in the knowing to be spanda. 'spanda' is the divine convergence of light into matter into resonance- the three rivers of joy that leads to be the atom's inner dance and the vibrant void space that holds all universe as the alight joy of the inner lamp. enlightenment is the inner lamp lit as the blossom of the orgasmic lotus goddess awake in the vibrant joys of simply being.

the spirit of the awake mind knows highest purpose. we are the momentum of the ancient intent of tapas of all masters of higher consciousness.

the adya shanthi essence does lead to being the vibrant stillness. in gratitude for having received the blessings of thoughts.

this vibrant stillness resonates as oneness in bhagavan aadiguru, the kalki avathar that expresses in all the minds touched. swan of the sacred intellect flowing to bless. gratitude!

the three worlds blessed dattatreya siva baba's reminder of possibilities and yet the love body can pierce through maya's prison house to be the perfect reality- as in siddhar wisdom of allowing the spanda to be the dance alight.

dawn of birth of masters, the mastery of ancient wisdom in every breath as this new age unfolds.

enlightenment is freedom to simply be. and enacting the inspired joyful purpose.

the empowered reality of knowing heart's purpose. having become oneness to know oneness as in dharma and enjoying the blessing of joy doing heart's work and enjoying the inner flame. the turiya state mind of stillness and expanded through each mind state to be the divine reality.

blessings of each to each in abundant grace,

aum
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4429 Posts

Posted - Jan 23 2009 :  07:07:34 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi nandhi,

quote:
sacred space here! gratitude divine christi for this beautiful garden of thoughts on humanity's most valued inspiration! gratitude for all the wonderful insights, thoughts, wisdom and uplifting inputs.

Your welcome!

And thanks for sharing your own thoughts.

Christi
Go to Top of Page

nandhi

USA
362 Posts

Posted - Jan 27 2009 :  01:56:47 AM  Show Profile  Visit nandhi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
aum

gratitude christi!

thoughts as thought

the next sacred question for humanity is 'what if?', i.e, beyond the earlier primal question, "whom am "i"? into the evolved thoughts of the realized- of 'i' am that then awakens as the lotus blossom of purpose as 'what if?'.

may thoughts be provoked through vibrant stillness of this shared moment in breath!

aum

Edited by - nandhi on Jan 27 2009 03:10:17 AM
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000