Discussions on AYP Deep Meditation and Samyama
 Oscillation while in meditation
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

neli

USA
283 Posts

Posted - Sep 18 2008 :  5:22:23 PM  Show Profile  Visit neli's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message

Hi all,

Lately I have found that while in meditation, I'd begun to oscillate in a very smooth way, only the upper part, from one side to the other, then I feel like weightless and my oscillation stops.

I have also began to feel like a pressure on the third eye out of meditation.

Yesterday while at lunch I began to see at a wood door, and visions began to form, like a face of a man that I don't know who is, it was so clear and intense that I was amazed, but I know these are only visions, but I wonder if these visions exist out of our minds or are they from another realities ? the face was the size of the door, it stood there a little while then it vanished.

The good point is that I was not frightened by this, just curious about it, cause I have never seen things like that.

Is this something to do with the third chakra ? I didn't put attention to it, as for me its like a side effect of an opening of a chakra, but I really don't know.

When I also looked at the face, I felt like in a "trance" even if I was at lunch and out of meditation, like if the face was dragging me out of my consciuosness. It was a perfect face of a bearded man looking also at me.

I would like to know if this is normal ?

any advice is welcome.
Thanks

Sat Nam
Neli

Edited by - AYPforum on Sep 26 2008 08:31:05 AM

AYPforum

351 Posts

Posted - Sep 26 2008 :  08:31:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Moderator note: Topic moved for better placement
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000