International Translations of AYP Lessons & Books
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 15

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - May 29 2014 :  02:37:03 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Many thanks for your great efforts and those of Hashem
Go to Top of Page

Panthau

Austria
149 Posts

Posted - May 29 2014 :  04:21:48 AM  Show Profile  Visit Panthau's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
www.aypsite.at available from tomorrow.
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5195 Posts

Posted - May 29 2014 :  12:32:52 PM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Panthau

www.aypsite.at available from tomorrow.

Thank you, Panthau.

Apparently the other German AYP website is down. Not sure why. Will check and see.

The guru is in you.

PS: The link on the other German website changed. It is now http://www.fyue.de/

Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5195 Posts

Posted - Jun 27 2014 :  12:08:18 PM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi All:

An update on AYP book tranlsations:

Recently, the Asanas, Mudras and Bandhas book was published in French, and the Spinal Breathing Pranayama Book in Chinese.

We are beginning the publishing process for the Retreats book in Arabic.

Links to all the AYP Enlightenment Series book translations can be found here: http://www.aypsite.org/books.html#trans

The first AYP Easy Lessons book came out in German not long ago. You can find it and other German translations of the AYP books here: http://fyue.de

Many thanks to all our wonderful translators!

The guru is in you.

Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5195 Posts

Posted - Jul 16 2014 :  1:26:22 PM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi All:

The Retreats book has been published in Arabic.

Links to all the AYP Enlightenment Series book translations can be found here: http://www.aypsite.org/books.html#trans

Many thanks to all who made it happen!

The guru is in you.
Go to Top of Page

Buffle37

Switzerland
79 Posts

Posted - Aug 01 2014 :  01:35:22 AM  Show Profile  Visit Buffle37's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
news of French website:

http://www.aypsite.ch/

Main lessons now on line: 342 and Tantra lessons: 65.

Lessons 343 to 351 and T66 to T67 are scheduled for August. As from lesson 337, Benoît (tantrika 78 on the forum) helps me translating the lessons. I am grateful to him for his great help giving me more time for the translation of the books.

Since 08/10/2010, this site is on the web. The stats are as follow:
visits :
2013-2014 = 151’146
2012-2013 = 92’989
2011-2012 = 47’660
2010-2011 = 22’181
hits:
2013-2014 = 5’066’800
2012-2013 = 1’830’805
2011-2012 = 475’299
2010-2011 = 166’727

The AYP Enlightenment Series translation is doing well. The first four books had been published. The last one, « Asanas, mudras et bandhas, éveiller la kundalini extatique », on 06/15/2014. The next one, “Samyama”, will hopefully be released at the end of this year.

Didier

Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5195 Posts

Posted - Aug 01 2014 :  06:34:05 AM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Bravo, Didier and Benoît!

The guru is in you.

Go to Top of Page

SeySorciere

Seychelles
1532 Posts

Posted - Aug 14 2014 :  03:49:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
The French site is looking really cool. Congratulations!
Go to Top of Page

Mykal K

Germany
266 Posts

Posted - Sep 01 2014 :  03:10:53 AM  Show Profile  Visit Mykal K's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi all,
Croatian website(http://www.samyama.hr) reached a new milestone: lesson 108.

Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Sep 03 2014 :  06:34:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
hello all
Liberation in Arabic is done.Hachem doing the editing
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5195 Posts

Posted - Sep 03 2014 :  10:10:41 AM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by maheswari

hello all
Liberation in Arabic is done. Hachem doing the editing

Thank you!

The guru is in you.

Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5195 Posts

Posted - Dec 06 2014 :  12:26:55 PM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi All:

The French edition of the AYP Samyama book has been published. You can find it here, and all the AYP translated books here.

Many thanks to all of our translators, proofreaders and publishers!

The guru is in you.

Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Dec 15 2014 :  10:12:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
hello all
just a quick update about arabic translation.
chapter 10 in SOW is finished
also i started working on the tantra lessons.Ananda had done in the past the first few lessons.i picked up from where he stopped. So far i finished lesson 7 and 9 .
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5195 Posts

Posted - Dec 15 2014 :  11:05:01 AM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Bravo, and thank you!

The guru is in you.

Go to Top of Page

kashiraja

Germany
19 Posts

Posted - Feb 08 2015 :  6:42:25 PM  Show Profile  Visit kashiraja's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi, a few days ago I wrote a post about the German ayp joomla platform (at www.fyue.de) open to all, who are looking for an easy way to get their ayp translation online.

Where is that post?

Edited by - kashiraja on Feb 08 2015 6:45:41 PM
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5195 Posts

Posted - Feb 08 2015 :  9:57:46 PM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by kashiraja

Hi, a few days ago I wrote a post about the German ayp joomla platform (at www.fyue.de) open to all, who are looking for an easy way to get their ayp translation online.

Where is that post?

Hi kashiraja:

You posted it here: http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....PIC_ID=15034

Your offer is appreciated. As I informed you in email recently, each translator makes their own decision about where to post their translation of the AYP lessons. Most have their own full-featured websites already.

Thank you.

The guru is in you.

Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Mar 05 2015 :  02:48:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
finished translating chapter 22 in Secrets of Wilder in arabic...only remains one third of the book
i expect it to be finished in 3 months (inchallah/ god willing )
what will be left is two third of Tantra book and around 50 tantra lessons
hopefully by the end of this year, we will be able to say that ALL of ayp material is available in arabic
Go to Top of Page

Sparkle

Ireland
1457 Posts

Posted - Mar 05 2015 :  05:42:48 AM  Show Profile  Visit Sparkle's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

Fantastic work maheswari and all the other translators who are bringing AYP worldwide

Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5195 Posts

Posted - Mar 05 2015 :  09:57:40 AM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by maheswari

finished translating chapter 22 in Secrets of Wilder in arabic...only remains one third of the book
i expect it to be finished in 3 months (inchallah/ god willing )
what will be left is two third of Tantra book and around 50 tantra lessons
hopefully by the end of this year, we will be able to say that ALL of ayp material is available in arabic

Wonderful!

And thank you to all who are translating. It is amazing that there have been and are ongoing AYP online lessons and book translations in 17 languages. Who could have imagined?

The latest book to come out is Samyama in German by kashiraja.
Diet, Shatkarmas and Amaroli in French by Didier(Buffle37) is coming out in a few months.

You can find all the translated AYP books here, and all the translated AYP online lessons websites here. If we are missing any, or any links need updating, let me know.

Thanks, and all the best!

The guru is in you.

Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Apr 25 2015 :  05:08:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
The translation into arabic of Secrets of Wilder is finished, finished, finished :-D
Hachem is finishing the editing
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5195 Posts

Posted - Apr 25 2015 :  09:00:59 AM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Bravo!

The guru is in you.

Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Apr 25 2015 :  1:14:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Next is the tantra lessons ( we have around 55 ones left) later tantra book ( two third of it is left)
By then all of ayp will be in arabic :-D...and I might retire somewhere sunny all year long
Go to Top of Page

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1730 Posts

Posted - Apr 25 2015 :  1:22:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
It's a wonderful deed Maha

Is that what happens if you translate all the AYP in another language? Can you then retire to a sunny place?
Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Apr 25 2015 :  1:36:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Like anything else especially spiritual things, one should find out for oneself.......don't take my word
Go to Top of Page

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1730 Posts

Posted - Apr 25 2015 :  1:48:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Good answer. I should seriously consider doing some translation work then
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 15 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000