Yoga and Relationships
 re: Aloneness
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Yogajan

USA
49 Posts

Posted - Sep 01 2008 :  10:10:18 AM  Show Profile  Visit Yogajan's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I picked the Aloneness card from the Osho Tarot Deck and I love what it says in terms of loneliness versus Aloneness:

"Loneliness is the absence of the other, Aloneness is presence of oneself." It goes on to say
"Aloneness is very positive. It is a presence, overflowing presence."

k123

118 Posts

Posted - Sep 01 2008 :  5:14:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Jan,

I really like that. I know that as I go on in my journey I am happier and happier with my own company. A really luxurious thing for me to do is to have a week day off work and just be by myself. Aloneness and solitude can feed the heart and soul.

We spoke about focusing and that is a really good way to experience the presence of oneself at a deep level.
Go to Top of Page

ganesh

USA
16 Posts

Posted - Oct 21 2008 :  11:44:32 PM  Show Profile  Visit ganesh's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Wow, good stuff. Solid poetry

Aloneness is presence of oneself
Aloneness is very positive
It is a presence, overflowing presence
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000