Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Can a person be too grounded?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Nancy

USA
71 Posts

Posted - Aug 20 2008 :  10:28:01 AM  Show Profile  Visit Nancy's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message

Hi Everybody
For a long time the energy within my body was way out of whack, it seemed as if anything I did it was extreme. It's been 1 1/2 years now, and the last 6 months I have focused on grounding and purifying. Visions and sensations have calmed down during meditation, I went to an Ayurvedic retreat and had the Shirodhara treatment that calms the central nervous system, and I have began cooking according to their lifestyle. I have noticed myself much calmer, my body cannot eat meat any longer.
My question is.....

Can someone be too grounded?

During meditation now a days I just see a greyish green, in which is very different from the massive visions I used to experience, now whatever little visions I experience just dont effect me; nor do I think about them throughout the rest of my day, but yet I see futuristic things that actually happen, then I go back and realize what I had witnessed. I feel centered and at peace most of the time (even around the 3 fighting children :+))& the anger is almost non existent. I feel I have arrived to the point of the inner calmness my body was screaming for.

Is what I am feeling what a normal person (for lack of better words)feels like?

From this point, does anybody know if I will begin to feel the certainty on decisions I make?

I want to thank everybody in advanced for their time.
Live with Passion & Purpose
Nancy

Divineis

Canada
420 Posts

Posted - Aug 20 2008 :  2:36:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
"From this point, does anybody know if I will begin to feel the certainty on decisions I make?"

Nope, life will always remain a mistery :) hehe.

I find with good grounding and good lower chakra "balance", you can tend to feel out which decisions are best for you and everyone else (just... don't make a belief out of that, no beliefs, just feeling). Like if you think one thing, it'll affect em one way, and if you think another, it'll affect em differently.

ps, there's no "normal person", there's just society... a construct of the mind, mostly, and individuals. Dropping the mind, we can realise our full potential in a way. Not resisting it, just... dropping it, going into the mistery, allowing life to remain, a mistery :).
Go to Top of Page

Nancy

USA
71 Posts

Posted - Aug 20 2008 :  5:00:40 PM  Show Profile  Visit Nancy's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank You Divineis
Go to Top of Page

arzkiyahai

93 Posts

Posted - Sep 05 2008 :  02:39:16 AM  Show Profile  Visit arzkiyahai's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Nancy,

Its so good to hear you found your balance.

kindest regards from my heart.

Edited by - arzkiyahai on Sep 05 2008 03:00:59 AM
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000