Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 guidance
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

riptiz

United Kingdom
741 Posts

Posted - Aug 13 2008 :  5:36:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit riptiz's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi All,
Just thought I had to tell you all of an amazing thing which happened this week.
On Monday night while waiting for my students to arrive at our weekly meditation night the caretaker of the premises visited me with a lady, stating that the lady wanted to speak with me about what we did.
She told me that 2 weeks ago while cooking the evening meal for her family she had a vision of the building we use and directions of where these premises were.She had not heard of these premises before but was guided to visit for some unknown reason.Not knowing the reason she asked what events happened in these premises and was told we held a meditation class and assumed this is what she was guided to.She has not been involved in any spiritual practices before and still doesn't know if she is in the right place.Well maybe she was guided to the Bingo session in another room and was going to win some money.LOL
L&L
Dave
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000