AYPsite.org Forum
 Kundalini Issues Not Related to the AYP System
 Psychosis or Kundalini?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Jana

13 Posts

Posted - Aug 04 2008 :  01:58:51 AM  Show Profile  Visit Jana's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Have you noticed in yourself or others the tendency to approach kundalini or ORMUS with the hunger and power drive of the ego...I don't sense any of that here, but I read the Red Lion by Maria Szepes in which she exquisitely portrays this lust for immortality and all-knowing. Do you think that it might be a stage in the beginning rungs of the alchemical ladder that we all must go through? Perhaps it balls down to our capacity to understand and realize why we are living in the first place...once we get a true gnostic thread as to who we are and what we are to do in life, our purpose in the larger scheme of things, I think that this radical hunger for power, eternal life and importance probably drops off as we skillfully exercise our true calling. I sketched out some possible signs as to what to look for in someone who has slipped into personal greed with regards to alchemy and spirituality...what do you all think? I would love to hear your additions to the following list, (and if I may add them and use them on my site)

Psychotic Imbalance: involves delusions of grandeur, inability to speak in plain language, obsession with religious and occult symbology and iconography, tendency to adopt third person language, insists that one is channeling very special entities from the past or future or other planets, claim to be a reincarnated special person, fixation on conspiracies, fixation on having the "answer" or the "secret," fixation on the "power" aspect of alchemy or spirituality, dire need to be important and seen, invested in persuading others, possible messiah complex.

Edited by - AYPforum on Jun 10 2012 10:05:23 PM

Divineis

Canada
420 Posts

Posted - Aug 05 2008 :  01:38:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I like your list, I can't think of much else really. Hmm, I'd suggest people to run from anyone that says "I an enlightened" unless they do their best to define what that means in that context. Denying cause and effect, that's another nasty one.

hehe, the "answer\secret" part made me laugh. hehe, my secret is that there is no secret. Seeing things as they are... amazing how complicated some can make this haha... (and that too *is*, just as much as anything else hehe).

Go to Top of Page

Jana

13 Posts

Posted - Aug 09 2008 :  01:03:09 AM  Show Profile  Visit Jana's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Dang, I can't seem to write anything that is not totally connected to everything else anymore...perhaps it is time to hang in the pen.

By fixation on conspiracies and knowing answers, I was really talking about that which is unintegrated, unbalanced and cannot be rationally validated. For example saying that extraterrestrials are working with the power elite to devitalize the populations into a slave class is "unbalanced." While saying that the dark forces of exploitive capitalism naturally work to destroy the populations they exploit is perhaps a more rational approach. We live in a systemically psychotic world and so figuring out a sane approach to dealing with our current collective insanity is the greatest challenge I think humans have ever faced.

What we call the negative ego is the "spirit" repressing conditioning. That which contorts Eros and encourages the perversions of Thanatos. Thus the psychosis of the age is the enculturation of Death (or the culture of death as Gabriel Cousen likes to say).

That which perverts and stems the "flow" of spirit is the reactive conditioning that developed in response to a zillion factors we encountered while living in the culture of death...such that like me, we loose touch with the thread of living-truth that shows us a path of nurturing and fulfillment in life.

To encounter a flow of experience that really does feed us, we have to clean out this shell of former reactivity (negative ego) through the fires of transformation. Thereby we can set up a sympathetic resonance with the Unified Field...otherwise known as Nonduality...or Divine balance and union. The Star of David is composed of an upward triangle (fire or spirit) and a downward triangle (water or matter)...the interlocking of these represents union.

The people at Hexahedron 999 found that biophotons in water exhibit a star of David shape. It is perfect poetry that the spirit which animates matter could be described as a balanced tension of opposites that promotes "flow" of energy and stimulates change or evolution. http://www.biophotonpipe.hexahedron...photons.html

"Resistance to change is difficult to overcome, even when the rewards are the fruits of the tree of life. Only intense heat can move human nature from its inborn inertia and love of the status quo. You may have to turn up the heat (rubedo) to prevent cooling and separation the body from soul. The Phoenix however, is rejuvenated by immersion in fire. The alchemists may have to invite new passions and aggressions, forcing confrontations on vital questions that the white lady (anima) might prefer to cool. Therapeutic support means feeding the fire." The Modern Alchemist, Richard Allen Miller.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000