Kundalini and wiccas
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

AYPforum

351 Posts

Posted - Aug 07 2008 :  09:00:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Moderator note: Topic moved for better placement
Go to Top of Page

Tibetan_Ice

Canada
758 Posts

Posted - Aug 07 2008 :  1:50:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by neli
Yesterday I sat on my chair to meditate, and my legs did'nt want to bounce, even if I did it consciously first, but the amazing part was that my upper part began to move, back and forth, slowly, but strong, it was without my will, then it stopped, then it moved to the sides, then again back and forth, is it normal ? I hope it wont be so strong, or that it can happens on the street without my will.
But I felt very good, it was like a swaying of the energy.

Does this movement makes the energy flow more rapidly ?

I felt electricity inside my mouth, I don't know why, maybe cause I put my thumb fingers on the third eye, and on temples, to move the energy, but I felt it sweet, not strong. Mostly I felt the electricity on my tongue, but it was a nice sensation.

Sat Nam
Neli

Hi Neli
Yes, it is normal for the energies to sometimes activate in the top first especially for women (for some reason).
I have also read that Kunlun may activate anytime. That is why you have to learn how to start it and stop it and store it.
The movement is the result of the energy flowing. It will clean out your 72,000 nadis. It will also increase your body's capacity to handle larger amounts of energy.
I've felt electricity on the tongue too, without Kunlun. For me, if I put my tongue on the front of the palate, my whole nose goes numb. If I put the tip of the tongue on the epiglotis, the current is directed more from the brow going back to the epiglotis.
There is a channel that ends at the tip of the tongue (some say it is ida and pingala) so if you touch your tongue on your palate (roof of mouth) those channels connect to the brow. But yes, Kunlun will increase energy flows..

Do you know what beautiful breath is (referred to in the book "Mindfulness, Bliss and Beyond"?

TI

Go to Top of Page

neli

USA
283 Posts

Posted - Aug 08 2008 :  02:54:14 AM  Show Profile  Visit neli's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

Hi TI

I have noticed that my legs doesn't want to bounce, but my upper part moves, sometimes slow, and sometimes strong, I think in here it depends on the energy flow at the moment.

yesterday I felt, while in the meditation with my heels up, that the energy wanted me to move my feet slow down to the middle, then to the floor, as if the energy were teaching me how to do it. very strange.
Like if telling me, "that's enough" like finishing the meditation.

I felt the electricity on my tongue when I began with the K med, but then it disappeared, but now again I felt it with the kunlun, I also have felt the nose with electricity like numb, and the third eye, and when I put the tongue on my palate, the electricity goes up to the brain, or crown chakra.

Thought that Ida and Pingala were on the nose, the nostrils, and had to do with the breathing, and with the hot and cold of the body. Didn't know that it was on the tongue, maybe the tip of the tongue activates the nostrils.But I have felt also the electricity on the tip of my nose.

Well I haven't read this book, but I understand that the breathing here, most be simple, without being forced, just natural, then with time, one becomes very relaxed, and seems that we are not breathing, I mean we lost the sense of breathing, but this can be attained after a lot of meditation, but some other people in jhanas focus on the breathing, then it becomes like a pleasure, then it fades away.

Each group says different forms with the breathing, I just let myself being guided by the energy, it acts in a very intelligent way, like the kunlun and the Kundalini, each one of us are different and the energy acts differently in us all.

I will read this book, has good information, about nimittas.

you can learn also in the link jhanas-insight, well I don't know if its a link or a yahoo group, but there they have a wonderful book, about jhanas, is more simple than the other but its good, and tells us in which level we are.

But this book that you mentioned its also a very good one. I liked a lot.

Sat Nam
Neli

quote:
Originally posted by Tibetan_Ice

quote:
Yesterday I sat on my chair to meditate, and my legs did'nt want to bounce, even if I did it consciously first, but the amazing part was that my upper part began to move, back and forth, slowly, but strong, it was without my will, then it stopped, then it moved to the sides, then again back and forth, is it normal ? I hope it wont be so strong, or that it can happens on the street without my will.
But I felt very good, it was like a swaying of the energy.

Does this movement makes the energy flow more rapidly ?

I felt electricity inside my mouth, I don't know why, maybe cause I put my thumb fingers on the third eye, and on temples, to move the energy, but I felt it sweet, not strong. Mostly I felt the electricity on my tongue, but it was a nice sensation.

Sat Nam
Neli

Hi Neli
Yes, it is normal for the energies to sometimes activate in the top first especially for women (for some reason).
I have also read that Kunlun may activate anytime. That is why you have to learn how to start it and stop it and store it.
The movement is the result of the energy flowing. It will clean out your 72,000 nadis. It will also increase your body's capacity to handle larger amounts of energy.
I've felt electricity on the tongue too, without Kunlun. For me, if I put my tongue on the front of the palate, my whole nose goes numb. If I put the tip of the tongue on the epiglotis, the current is directed more from the brow going back to the epiglotis.
There is a channel that ends at the tip of the tongue (some say it is ida and pingala) so if you touch your tongue on your palate (roof of mouth) those channels connect to the brow. But yes, Kunlun will increase energy flows..

Do you know what beautiful breath is (referred to in the book "Mindfulness, Bliss and Beyond"?

TI

Go to Top of Page

neli

USA
283 Posts

Posted - Aug 09 2008 :  06:32:28 AM  Show Profile  Visit neli's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

Well retaking the point about being charmed by a wicca, or a witch, I have not allowed my mind to believe it. But the last time I was meditating on my Kundalini, I had my cell with me, and when I finished my med. I wanted to take a pic, but instead of that, the cell jumped alone to video recording, then a strange voice, like a male, but kind of another dimension, or ghostly, said "don't come back" I heard it more than 20 times to get sure of what I was hearing, it gave me the chills, then I erased it. I think this was an evp, the voice was like that of a ghost, like in the films. Do I have to put attention to this?
I don't want to, but feel nervous each time I meditate, was it a ghost, or a charm of a wicca ? or is it a kundalini symptom ?

It has never happened to me before.

Is the energy of the wiccas the same of the Kundalini ? They can of course awaken the K, maybe to do harm or maybe not, I have known that the wiccas are the most powerful witches, but I don't know.

I don't know what the ghostly voice was referring to. but in my meditation I almost get out of my body, with the pull of a nimitta, but couldn't, but was very near to do it. Does this voice was telling me not to come back to my body ? or to the room of my med. ?

I am trying not to put attention to this, but the problem is that when I meditate, sometimes I'm out, like in a trance, and I don't want to have "company" while my body is alone.

Can a ghost make harm to us while in meditation ? or is it a wicca charm just to bothers me.

Sat Nam
Neli
Go to Top of Page

neli

USA
283 Posts

Posted - Aug 14 2008 :  05:36:09 AM  Show Profile  Visit neli's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

Well, I don't think that the wiccas can go so far with the Kundalini, cause they do charms, and in the K phylosophy its not allowed to do the charmings on other people. I mean K phylosophy is pure love, and wiccas are charmings, and if one does charmings, one is violating the rights on others.

A couple of days ago I felt like a bubble bursting out, and like if myself were comming out of a "dream", then I began like to react, and began to feel more intense the other's intentions, I think the energy is beginning to protect me against this kind of people, cause when my friend came back to my house, something threw down by itself, and in the middle of us, like if not wanting him.

Well I respect the wiccas, but I don't like their charmings, I now know what it feels to be charmed, like inside a bubble, or like blind to their charmings.

Thanks Goddess that bursted out that bubble of charms, I really am very impressive with the power of Shakti, she is very powerful, nothing to do with the wiccas, the only thing is that one has to let her work by herself.

One must trust always the Goddess. I have no doubt now.
Wiccas power are nothing with the power of Shakti. And I don't think they can have Shakti, cause Shakti DOES NOT do charms.

Wiccas can be good, but are not, if they do charms, cause they are breaking the rules against the others.They never ask anyone if wanted to be charmed, they just do it, behind us.

The difference between a wicca and a guru, is that the wicca breaks the rules to charm people under the table, and the guru helps people and ask for permission to help them. So this is a big difference!!!

Sat Nam
Neli

quote:

Well retaking the point about being charmed by a wicca, or a witch, I have not allowed my mind to believe it. But the last time I was meditating on my Kundalini, I had my cell with me, and when I finished my med. I wanted to take a pic, but instead of that, the cell jumped alone to video recording, then a strange voice, like a male, but kind of another dimension, or ghostly, said "don't come back" I heard it more than 20 times to get sure of what I was hearing, it gave me the chills, then I erased it. I think this was an evp, the voice was like that of a ghost, like in the films. Do I have to put attention to this?
I don't want to, but feel nervous each time I meditate, was it a ghost, or a charm of a wicca ? or is it a kundalini symptom ?

It has never happened to me before.

Is the energy of the wiccas the same of the Kundalini ? They can of course awaken the K, maybe to do harm or maybe not, I have known that the wiccas are the most powerful witches, but I don't know.

I don't know what the ghostly voice was referring to. but in my meditation I almost get out of my body, with the pull of a nimitta, but couldn't, but was very near to do it. Does this voice was telling me not to come back to my body ? or to the room of my med. ?

I am trying not to put attention to this, but the problem is that when I meditate, sometimes I'm out, like in a trance, and I don't want to have "company" while my body is alone.

Can a ghost make harm to us while in meditation ? or is it a wicca charm just to bothers me.

Sat Nam
Neli

Go to Top of Page

Anahat

USA
14 Posts

Posted - Sep 15 2013 :  5:59:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
hey neli

First and foremost I used to be a wiccan. For ten years I studied and practiced witchcraft four of which I spent in a traditional coven. Trust me when I tell you, you have NOTHING to worry about to start wiccans on average DO NOT make a point to hurt people, they do accept the idea of karma and understand that by hurting others they can very much hurt themselves. second and this is my opinion respectfully because I have practiced AYP for three years and wicca for ten. Of the two I can easily say that Yoga is far superior. The principles and practices of modern witchcraft, to me, don't seem to based on anything that is concrete. And for me having spent a lot of time with wiccans and "witches" im willing to say that a majority of them haven't cultivated stillness and ecstatic conductivity as you are now learning to do for yourself.

What your possibly experiencing is your kundalini moving through you in somewhat irregular patterns which some of the symptoms make you feel as though your being haunted or even under psychic attack. Granted only less than ten percent of people claiming psychic attack are actual real cases so the other 95% is just paranoia. So the best way to go about dealing with this, continue your practices really that's the best you can do for yourself. Observe the feelings surrounding this individual, let them refine into stillness with the mantra. Its important if your feeling great surges of kundalini to have consistent meditation. I would recommend going back to twice a day as opposed to a single long practice. if its too much then maybe do a shorter evening practice. Its important to cultivate stillness in your practice, If Shakti is present(kundalini) so should her mate shiva(abiding stillness) in order for the process to unfold greater. And even just doing IAM meditation is very powerful. In my experience it raises your energetic vibration significantly high, so high you might actually be affecting this person! When your situated in BEING, those who aren't cannot hurt you

Now if you wanna fight fire with fire there is a couple you can do

tourmaline and jet were recommended which is very smart

burning sage in your home is good for clearing heavy negative vibrations

consecrating water with love for the divine changes the molecular structure and carries a higher vibration, ie it becomes holy water. sprinkle that in your space.

Another powerful yogic talisman are rudraksha beads. they can readily purchased and are very powerful for purifying negative energy. get a necklace or bracelet and wear it whenever your around this individual.

hope this helps your all right
Go to Top of Page

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - Sep 15 2013 :  8:20:41 PM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Anahat,
The post you are replying to is several years old, so they may not answer.
Go to Top of Page

Anahat

USA
14 Posts

Posted - Sep 16 2013 :  09:30:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
oh!! thanks for pointing that out
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000