Kundalini - AYP Practice-Related
 Strange things
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

lalow33

USA
966 Posts

Posted - Sep 09 2013 :  09:32:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi all,

I've got some weird stuff going on. My crown is in the process of opening. I have activity up there most of the day and especially when I lay down at night and try to sleep. Two nights ago, I felt wind at my feet ( no air hitting them) then something weird happened. I felt my rectum get pushed from the inside out, like an expansion. Last night, the expansion went up further to my lower back. There's no movement inside expansion, empty hole, ( I don't know how to describe it), But it does push outwards. Does anyone know what this could be? Has any experienced something similar?

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Sep 09 2013 :  7:38:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yes, I have experienced expansions of energy, I don't know if it is the same as yours, it's more like ecstasy expanding in the chakras.

Many, many things (strange things) can happen during a kundalini awakening and maturing of it, and can happen so many times, like every day many times a day. I think that after a while you get used to it and nothing really excites or overwhelms you it becomes a natural thing for you.

Keep at it and much Love!

Edited by - Yonatan on Sep 09 2013 7:39:01 PM
Go to Top of Page

lalow33

USA
966 Posts

Posted - Sep 10 2013 :  10:43:53 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yonatan, thank you for your reassurance. The expansion has pushed up to my shoulder blades. I'm now guessing it's the spinal nerve; it feels like a column now. I guess I didn't expect the expansion of the spinal nerve to be felt on such a physical level.

I'm going to have to move away from practices for awhile and just focus on grounding. 10 min of breath meditation is putting me way out of balance. I was in a yoga class last night which is usually grounding. I always skip the seated pranayama, but just being in the same room made made my jaw clench, nose and crown burn; I'm still not feeling right.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000