Enlightenment Milestones
 Natural harmony
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Katrine

Norway
1813 Posts

Posted - Jul 23 2008 :  05:04:57 AM  Show Profile  Visit Katrine's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Walking around town is such an adventure!

Now that I cannot go to the mountains for the summer........now that I cannot soak in the beauty and the natural stillness that reside in natural environments.....now I discover the inherent beauty where I am actually at.

And it is revealed that the silence is more obvious in other areas than others. It doesn't necessarily have anything to do with what is physically there......but rather that there is a certain harmony.....the shine is more vibrant in certain locations than others. It is easier to perceive in certain locations. When i am out walking.....this is how i know where to go. I follow the vibrancy. The vibrancy is a silent language....

It can be a street corner.......a store.......a busstop....anything actually.

Yesterday, early morning on my way to work, I walked through a park....and I passed this huge oaktree (one of many in that area). Below it (it had rained heavily the day before) was a gathering of pigeons. They were all picking some kind of seed from the ground. Everything was very quiet.....yet the motions of the pigeons was like a beautiful piece of music. They all moved in tune. They were one being. And through it all was this immense, loving power....this empty, vast, deep void that silently "held it all together".......soundlessly humming through everything.

It is amazing that our surroundings can guide us this way. That there is this constant communion going on all the time. Silence is always speaking its silent language.......

So beautiful........

Sparkle

Ireland
1457 Posts

Posted - Jul 23 2008 :  07:50:29 AM  Show Profile  Visit Sparkle's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you Katrine that't beautiful, something new for me to see if I can sense.
Do you get these same kind of different vibes from people too?

Edited by - Sparkle on Jul 23 2008 07:50:52 AM
Go to Top of Page

Katrine

Norway
1813 Posts

Posted - Jul 23 2008 :  08:18:14 AM  Show Profile  Visit Katrine's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Louis

quote:
Do you get these same kind of different vibes from people too?

Definitely......
But it is perceived slightly different with people......there is this immense JOY connecting to what I used to call "people who shine". I've always called it that....long before I actually could see.

Today - on my way to work.....right before the turning of the last corner.....I became aware of the "heart pull" (or tingle) to go in the other direction. (The pull/tingle is always located in the heart area....while as earlier it used to be located in the hands). The pull directed me towards a cafe near by. I didn't question it....I just went there. I walked in.....and there was this guy working there today.....I only slightly know him from the cafe......anyway; it was such a joyous meeting. I told him about my upcoming trip to the retreat in Ireland, he was very excited....he wants to know how the retreat was when I get back...... and he gave me a cup of tea.....I was late for work ....but in exchange something was transmitted both ways.

I would call it "a genuine interest in truth".

So....with people....it is what they emmit, what they transmit.....regardless of their wording, gender, age....that attracts.

This guy....he has an innocence about him. At the same time he is intelligently open.

Go to Top of Page

Divineis

Canada
420 Posts

Posted - Jul 23 2008 :  11:06:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
heh, intelligently open, I gotta work on that one.

I really loved your post Katrine :). It's a joy just reading how real this "transformation" of sorts is for you :).

I'm just curious, do you ever get bad vibes from people, to the point that you just leave the area? I mean like really on a vibe level, not so much if they're speaking rudely or whatever.
I found I really noticed something like this at a concert a few weeks back. I lost my friends for a little, and I was just in the middle of the crowd, and I was at maybe 3 different locations within the crowd, and each location, just the people around me... even though we didn't speak a word for the most part, each location just had a different "experience" to it.

It was a bit of a "surround yourself with the right people" sort of lesson for me, though I never really want to leave anyone out...

anyway, thanks again for sharing :).
Go to Top of Page

Katrine

Norway
1813 Posts

Posted - Jul 24 2008 :  05:38:00 AM  Show Profile  Visit Katrine's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Devineis

quote:
I'm just curious, do you ever get bad vibes from people, to the point that you just leave the area? I mean like really on a vibe level, not so much if they're speaking rudely or whatever.

Sure....I experience a heaviness.....a murkiness.....and sometimes also terrifying vibes from some people. But I won't always leave beacause of this......it depends on the circumstances. It is so sad........that some of us are closed and twisted inside like that. Usually - if we are totally hardened with the hatred and coldness.....there is not much one can do, is there......other than staying open yourself. Leave if necessary, but continue to stay open.

I can understand your experience at the concert. We do harmonize differently with different people. Great that you can perceive this. It is a way of staying present also....to be interested in the interaction with your surroundings.

It is funny you should speak about concerts....because I was just pondering this yesterday....how I always enjoy the very setting of a concert. Simply because - for once - there is so much attention on the moment. There is so much presence. Everybody - the audience...the artists.....everybody are called into the moment. Not thinking......just getting ready.....all ears.....and then the openness to the receiving I love that!

Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Jul 28 2008 :  07:35:58 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
(beautiful)
Go to Top of Page

Divineis

Canada
420 Posts

Posted - Jul 28 2008 :  3:43:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
haha thanks katrine. That last paragraph, you really had me smiling :). hehe, this one won't wipe off my face :).

And staying open... thank you :). I don't know why, but I like "open" more than "allowing".

hehe, I almost have a word of the day thing going on, yesterday it was "fun and creativity"... I was talking to my friend who just loves starting all these fun creative projects that help people out. She's got an inspiring attitude, much like you Katrine :).
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000