Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Full Moon - just whats happening?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Jack

United Kingdom
305 Posts

Posted - Jun 21 2008 :  05:52:46 AM  Show Profile  Visit Jack's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hello,

Is it just me or do full moons really bring out the 'painbody' in people?

Every time there is a drama in my surroundings, it seems to be full moon.

Whats up with this? I think I can understand where the 'werewolf' idea came from!

emc

2072 Posts

Posted - Jun 21 2008 :  3:57:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Check out this article on the full moon...

http://www.bernieprior.org/about-bernie.php?id=5

I react very strongly to full moons... not only the pain body, but my whole being is pulled towards it.
Go to Top of Page

Anthem

1608 Posts

Posted - Jun 22 2008 :  12:38:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I think this is about as "out there" a post I have ever written, but it is something I am exploring a little bit right now and I find it interesting.

I have been recently "linking" (can't think of a better word here) with the energy of the moon from time to time. I can see myself 3 or 4 years ago reading this thinking, "what's this guy talking about??? linking energy, he must be deluding himself or exaggerating, blah, blah, blah...". The intensity of the experience itself however refutes this notion without a glance, so I share it here for whatever it's worth.

The energy of the moon is remarkable, I am just beginning to explore it and I "use" it mostly as a tantra booster because this is where I first stumbled across it. It can gently stimulate the most amazing flows of energy and it does so effortlessly.

I think there is a lot to learn with linking up with this kind of energy and have spent a little bit of time exploring the earth, the sun and the stars and universe as a whole as well. It leads to feeling a connectedness with the whole and each energy has a different feel and I am sure something to teach us.

The linking is nothing fancy, simply holding the image of the moon, the sun, or likely any object in the mind's eye is all that it takes. I describe doing it with tantra here:

http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....ID=4028#4028

Edited by - Anthem on Jun 22 2008 12:40:18 PM
Go to Top of Page

Jack

United Kingdom
305 Posts

Posted - Jun 22 2008 :  2:08:23 PM  Show Profile  Visit Jack's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Interesting, Anthem.

The Native Americans describe the moon as 'Grandmother moon'.

When I focus on it, I pick up on a certain cool, feminine energy. In one of my spiritual groups, there is a solar plexus meditation where we visualise the cooling energy of the moon entering the front of the solar plexus, and the strong, warm sun energy entering from the rear, and then balancing these two energies.

The pain body material is still hard hitting, thank God for deep meditation.. - emc, that site is an interesting one, for sure, and parts of it really hit true for me.

A few days, and things should be in balance again, I hope!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000