Discussions on AYP Deep Meditation and Samyama
 Pressure in the middle of left palm
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

skorpion63

India
17 Posts

Posted - Jun 15 2008 :  03:58:03 AM  Show Profile  Visit skorpion63's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hello again,

I have been practicing DM and spinal breathing for a month now and it's really a fantastic feeling.I feel a lot of tingling in my spine and my brain when i do DM.

For last 4 - 5 days i have continuesly started feeling a tingling sensation and pressure exactly in the middle of my left palm.It's present almost all the time.

It feels as if energy is seeping outta there all the time.The pressure is very noticeable.It's not painful or irritating at all but i would say it's a very pleasurable feeling.

My question is what's happening?Am i loosing my energy from that point?

Regards

Edited by - skorpion63 on Jun 15 2008 04:31:55 AM

Christi

United Kingdom
4429 Posts

Posted - Jun 16 2008 :  10:17:12 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Skorpion63

quote:
I have been practicing DM and spinal breathing for a month now and it's really a fantastic feeling.I feel a lot of tingling in my spine and my brain when i do DM.

For last 4 - 5 days i have continuesly started feeling a tingling sensation and pressure exactly in the middle of my left palm.It's present almost all the time.

It feels as if energy is seeping outta there all the time.The pressure is very noticeable.It's not painful or irritating at all but i would say it's a very pleasurable feeling.

My question is what's happening?Am i loosing my energy from that point?

Regards

There is an energy line that runs down your left arm and ends at a small chakra in the middle of your left palm. This is becoming activated, that is all. It is nothing to worry about, and a good sign. You are not loosing energy from this point. Sometimes it feels like energy is flowing out and sometimes like it is flowing in, but you have an infinate supply of energy from the universe, so don't worry.

Christi
Go to Top of Page

skorpion63

India
17 Posts

Posted - Jun 16 2008 :  11:24:58 AM  Show Profile  Visit skorpion63's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for clearing that up christi. I was really worried that i was loosing all my energy through that "leak".It's a big relief to know all my energy is safe

Edited by - skorpion63 on Jun 16 2008 12:33:45 PM
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000