Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 The Guru is in you.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Jnaga

USA
8 Posts

Posted - Jun 07 2008 :  11:54:46 PM  Show Profile  Visit Jnaga's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hello, Everyone.

I am a beginner. Just started reading the first lessons. I've read a little about Yoga. Yogananda's book. A few things on the internet. I've seen enough to have an idea of what a Guru is, and an idea of the Guru - Student relationship. Though I understand that ultimately we are responsible for our own evolution, I think one of the New Testament writers alludes to this, Paul isn't it, he says we work out our own salvation, nevertheless after reading just a few lessons, I have the very clear perception that you, Yogani, are my Guru. I feel also that you have this perception as the deliverer of this material to us. Most writers convey knowledge, but missing often is a deep desire that the reader understand, and a heartfelt passion to help. I feel this from your work. Thank you. I will meet you and tell you some day in person.

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Jun 08 2008 :  02:26:48 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
:) hey Jnaga,

and oh i can relate to what you're saying, i for person seek the advice of a lot of people but i must say none is more sincere and effective as that of yogani's so in a kind of a way yogani is the guru who is introducing us to our inner guru :).

so like it or not yogani you are a spiritual guru and not any kind of spiritual guru but one of the most genuine heart giving ones and i've read the yoga sutras and wow man i see a lot of that stuff in that book in you.

God bless you Yogani for your continuous heart giving, keep on the good karma.

Namaste

:)

Ananda
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.07 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000