AYPsite.org Forum
 Discussions on AYP Pranayama, Mudras and Bandhas
 spinal breathing
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

USA
146 Posts

Posted - May 25 2008 :  11:12:24 AM  Show Profile  Visit avatar186's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
spinal breathing
theirs seems to be something im missing, its a solid foundation for sure, but one found on ones own.

when spinal breathing, how many people develop a massive pressure ascending and descending with the breath.

they say pressure builds in the head, but thats only if our breathing is wrong no? if the pressure isnt decending right?

their is a front channel, and thus it has to be considerded.

Im working on it agian, but the first time i took spinal breathing seriously, a pressure developed that would ascend and descend with the breathe. i love it, it was very strong, strong enough to suck all the blood and energy out of an erection. as if it was never their.
I left the technique to try somthing new, and now that ive come back, ive had the same problem, becouse i was working on the microcosmic orbit, my spinal breathing is ****ed up, becouse my breathe wants to stay in front, its a very subtle thing.

though after i overcome this ill let you know.

for i have a hunch theirs a way to incorporate both the microcosm.
when i had the massive pressure, it would become great enough, that the pulsing would hurt my crown, and thump very hard at my third eye area. so when it became great, i simply brought the pressure down the front (=

their is another secret as well considering the ears.
think 3 staffs, one that is stright, one of the shepherd, and one of the cross, or tee. like this T. 3 methods working the same princable.

Divineis

Canada
420 Posts

Posted - May 25 2008 :  11:57:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I know what you mean by the breath staying in front, I had the same problem upon starting spinal breathing. It's not really a problem though, I dunno, it just means you've practiced a certain kind of awareness, and your brain has itself setup for that when meditating. You just watch the tendencies and see what happens. The best thing for me is just watching my body and intuiting where it wants me to go and you'll notice there's often ego in the mix... wanting for an "open" third eye or to go straight to crown or whatever, they're all j ust tendencies to watch, not to necessarily fight against, but eventually you'll just get to the point where you'll know what kind of things need a "fixin".

Also... I'll say it, I don't expect you to follow along, but that's ok, there's no need for a "perfect" technique. Just practicing inner awareness, you'll get to know how all those innards work. And intuition and isness and all that beautiful stuff just leads you down to "whats next"... searching for that perfect technique included.
Go to Top of Page

USA
146 Posts

Posted - May 27 2008 :  01:27:27 AM  Show Profile  Visit avatar186's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
ya i just have to keep practising it agian till it becomes perfect.

though listining, its a trick of the ears, while breathing, causes the sound, and energy to go to the ears, the tickle in the ears, i think their may be a good trick with this.
Go to Top of Page

USA
146 Posts

Posted - May 27 2008 :  05:50:12 AM  Show Profile  Visit avatar186's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
also, i still think :pressure: comes from the spinal muscles.
1=2 as 2=1
Go to Top of Page

USA
146 Posts

Posted - May 28 2008 :  03:50:45 AM  Show Profile  Visit avatar186's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
ive heard of the nose as being a plumb line.

is seems to be the Mass regulator for the direction of flowing energy. the nose is like the letter L with a Longer part of the L slightly bent. ive figured in my feelings, that with breathing, if you change the direction of flowing their, you can influence the whole system. it makes since in my head, since it is the palce were breathe enters the body, lol.

this is a wim realizaton, but one ive had befor.

i know everyone has to take their own ways, but im looking for parker points. spinal breathing itself is a marker point, i could stay lost with many other methods for the rest of my life, introduce spinal breathing and one has the first marker point. a significant
point or "handle". certian realizations of technique, that give greater influence, and thus greater result and more powerfull practise.
Go to Top of Page

USA
146 Posts

Posted - Jun 21 2008 :  11:14:08 PM  Show Profile  Visit avatar186's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
like i should have known in the beggining. the key is in the light of the ears, so let the breathing fall lightly on them!
Go to Top of Page

USA
146 Posts

Posted - Jul 04 2008 :  7:54:23 PM  Show Profile  Visit avatar186's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
the microcosmic orbit, goes down to the genital, and wraps around them. at least the main flow, when the flow is going out the body, it makes the motion of a tire running backwards, and in and up is a foward motion.

mwahaha
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000