Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 sensitivity
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Divineis

Canada
420 Posts

Posted - May 10 2008 :  04:40:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I was meditating yesterday... I've been preffering Zen sort of meditation lately, just sitting and being, watching whatever comes up.

Last night, while meditating, I felt a certain tugging in my heart, for all of you guys, for the world. A big thing for me lately has just been plain acceptance for whatever comes up. No strings attached acceptance. I've come to realise sensitivity as a strength. Sort of like... ego, the thing we're all trying to escape, it can be your greatest tool.

Accepting reality... means all of it, ego included. The experience above... was a short lived one. I wasn't at all sad to see it go, it was beautiful, just as this "lesser heart filled" moment. There's the catch I guess though, "lesser heart" heh, don't think I actually believe that :).

Anyway, that's all I really wanted to say, I don't wanna ramble on too much. Namaste to you all from the depths of all our strong but sensitive hearts :).

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - May 10 2008 :  08:46:21 AM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yes, accepting whatever comes up. That's very powerful. I've seen the same concept many times on this forum written in different words. People have mentioned doing the same thing outside of practice with their thoughts. i think it may help iron out karma and psychological blockages also.
Go to Top of Page

Divineis

Canada
420 Posts

Posted - May 10 2008 :  1:58:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
No karma no blockages, it's all good. Honestly, I wish I could conceptualize it and explain it, that's all my heart wants, and... my brain wishes haha. Not that I'm enlightened or anything... I dunno, enlightenment is a dirty word to me haha.

Think of this as the other side of my "hell vs heaven" post... except there is no other side. That's the best I can put it into words haha, I'm working with what I have here ;).
Go to Top of Page

Divineis

Canada
420 Posts

Posted - May 11 2008 :  03:48:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
hmm, I realise I can be a little pushy with my "no beliefs belief system". I gotta be honest here, I think it's just my own inner "struggles" going on so to speak.

Last few days I've been noticing a ringing in my head\energy up at the crown. I can feel this pull inwards, towards nothing, and honestly, part of me is scared ****less. Etherfish... and all others, conceptualize to your hearts content... don't mind my nagging haha :).
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.07 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000