Yoga and Relationships
 Helping a friend
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

jillatay

USA
206 Posts

Posted - May 04 2008 :  8:46:37 PM  Show Profile  Visit jillatay's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
How does one get a name for healing. A wonderful man I know had a serious heart attack last week and is in real trouble. He is also a Shaman and a man that really walks the walk. If anyone deserves help it is him. His name is Mushroom. Pease send prayers for his recovery.

Many thanks,
Jill

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - May 05 2008 :  06:52:20 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi jillatay,
I will add Mushroom to the list for Samyama healing by the group on Sunday 05/11/08.
He will be in my prayers and I am sure in the prayers of others too.
Wish him a quick recovery.
Thanks for requesting healing.

PS: Would you like me to leave his name on the list for future healing or would this be a one time thing?

Edited by - Shanti on May 05 2008 07:21:10 AM
Go to Top of Page

Sparkle

Ireland
1457 Posts

Posted - May 05 2008 :  10:25:33 AM  Show Profile  Visit Sparkle's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi jillatay
Will be glad to include Mushroom in my samyama prayers.

All the best
Louis
Go to Top of Page

Guy_51

USA
170 Posts

Posted - Aug 12 2008 :  11:08:01 PM  Show Profile  Visit Guy_51's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Jill:
Just wondering how your friend Mushroom is doing. Was he able to make a full recovery? I wish him the best.
Guy
Go to Top of Page

ashiyanayoga

India
1 Posts

Posted - Mar 11 2009 :  03:32:17 AM  Show Profile  Visit ashiyanayoga's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi
Hope your friend is in good health
May God bless your friend

Ashu
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000