Enlightenment Milestones
 My Gift For Your Enlightenment
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Nancy

USA
71 Posts

Posted - Apr 26 2008 :  12:43:15 AM  Show Profile  Visit Nancy's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Enlightenment Milestones?
A few months ago I couldnt stop reading everybody's experiences moreso to calm my mind and the need for VALIDATION. Tonight I sit here and cannot help myself from child like laughing at all of us, with no hidden malice, or ego intent. Just a pure laugh, mailnly at myself, I cannot begin to express how the feeling or sensation of a milestone enlightenment experience of how FREE feels... actually its not even a feeling - it's an existence.

I am writing this post with the purest unconditional love and light for all of you to read it, then reread it and be enlightened.

I was born into this world ENLIGHTED, however I chose my mother who was spiritual, yet fear based in every decision and filled with negativity. I chose my father who was stearn, abusive, mystical with questionable colors, and never spoke the only word that matters in this entire universe LOVE... I never heard I LOVE YOU, from my father until death knocked on his door when I was 16.

To sit here and begin sharing my 35 years of enlightenment milestones would actually need to be in theaters. I have walked through the valley of death, however I did fear, I trembled, I trembled so badly inside I had almost taken my life. The fear and negativity created a black Aura, which allowed human & animal spirit entities to attach to me. I now know why I saw so so many eyes and faces when I closed my eyes. Until now, I have never known stillness and silence, I have never known true unconditional love for any person or myself, my thoughts feelings, emotions, experiences were always full with burning passion, but were condemed and repeatedly told it was all in my mind or I was a liar, so I bowed to a life of uncertainty - looking for answers and validation for every and any decision everywhere else because I was never right. But yet, there was always this little "Truth Fire" that had kept burning inside me.
This Forum is the key to helping raise the worlds vibrational level.

No Medical or street drug, herbal pill, plant, Dr., Witch, hypnosis, Psychic Medium, Priest or what have you, can purify every aspect of ones present & past life, perform an entity spirit release, heal outside body scars, or water the LOVE seed, better than all the divine white light on Being still & saying the Mantra brings us.

This is quoted from a site I found which is exactly what I was beging to prepare as my gift to all of you

The human body itself is a marvel of creation. Kundalini life force is the energy of the cells continually re-creating themselves all of the time, in every moment, as much as we allow our body to re-create itself within the confines of our Mind and its unconscious Self Limiting Decisions.

For most on the spiritual path, the insoluble dilemma is a conflict between thoughts, feelings and emotional reactions to people and situations which cannot be reconciled with the term 'spiritual'.

And

The ideas expressed by numerous teachers, that we are ‘new’ every moment ... that there is a Divinity, a God /Goddess which we aspire to … our 'Higher Vision' ... which most see as outside ourselves ... the object of aspiration and to which most of us give away our power.

You are brand new .. every moment.
The cells in your body are continually creating and re-creating. Basically, there is not one cell in your body now that you had 7 years ago. So if you are Brand New every moment, what of your 'line of future', your dreams and visions hopes and fears, your 'flow of events'? Why won't the reactions and the emotions go away?

The problem lies with the incalculable past memories and ancestral beliefs stored in the DNA and cellular unconscious which must be released. These are lying down inside of everybody .. in the unconscious mind .. and are the source of the reactions which create the dilemma between what we know we are and how we (seemingly uncontrollably) behave. They comprise past behavioural patterns, past self judgements, past Self Limiting Decisions .. denied, not accepted and not recognised.

The body itself is a marvel of creation ...
The cells are continually re-creating them selves all of the time ... in every moment ... as much as we allow our body to re-create itself ... within the confines of our unconscious 'Self Limiting Decisions'.

My ancestors and my personal past, my parents did not create me, but they gave me the raw materials ....

I, *in the moment*, am the creator of my universe,
and I am, in fact, re-creating my own personal past in every succeeding moment of the present by holding onto the Self Limiting Decisions of my past ... of my ancestors ... off what I was taught as a child that I could or could not do ...
By denying our feelings and emotions, we are burying back down inside of us all of our ancestral patterns of behaviours. We are re-creating in the moment … every moment ... all of those past Self Limiting Decisions ... in every new cell that is formed ... and limiting the re-creation of the cells themselves to re-create within the confines of the unconscious limiting beliefs. Do you remember being told "One day you will grow old and die.

"First you have a feeling and then the feeling has all of you".

Where lies the power .. in the past .. or in the present?

The power lies in the present .. in recognising the 'Limiting Decisions and Beliefs' .. in allowing the release of these limited views of self from the physical body ... merely by moving beyond the 'code of secrecy and silence' .. by accepting that these 'beliefs' exist .. (wherever they came from) so that recreation of self can be in the present is without the 'Limiting Beliefs' of the past.

Life is not an experience of crisis.

Life is the experience of the body's way of re-awakening to the truth of itself .. of the mind remembering the source of its true essence .. and the body releasing every unconscious belief that generations of minds have placed on it. Until the past patterns of Limiting Beliefs are recognised, the power is that of Victim .. in the past ..

We are born 'Awakened', 'Enlightened' and 'Innocent' at one with that God that we have been taught to look outside for salvation from.

'Kundalini' or 'Spiritual Emergence' is our power of creation and re-creation. We are all born with Kundalini awakened. It is our natural state, repressed by (unconscious) learned behavioural patterns throughout life.

What you are experiencing is like a dam bursting .. a dam that has been holding back the inherent power of the truth of the physical body .. a dam made up of Limiting Decisions and behavioural patterns learned and enforced from early childhood .. held onto by each succeeding generation and past down the mtDNA .. from mother to her children .. limiting decisions that become self limiting deceptions. It becomes easier when this is accepted as a release from the past .. not a behavioural pattern at conflict with how we "should be".

If we (ego I) can step aside and allow 'that which will occur', to occur of itself and not by force of will .. it will occur of its own volition and in its own time. It is already occurring. We, with our limiting beliefs, in the opinion that we know more than we are conscious of, are trying to stop it.

Crisis
We see our lives moving from crisis to crisis because, as the dam bursts, all of our limiting decisions and behavioural patterns are brought to consciousness, along with all of the self judgements we have ever made .. and judgements from others that we have taken on ..

The Mind becomes aware of them and we react because we know we are not being true to ourselves and we add to them .. or deny them .. thereby adding to the aging process of the cells we are newly creating (unconsciously) ..

In the past, we have even tried to 'get even' .. we have retaliated .. we have tried to manipulate other's into our way of thinking so that we can gain support for our limited perceptions of ourselves .. and justify our behaviour .. and then got 'pissed off' because others could not see our point of view ..

The Mirror.
The world around us is a mirror .. through which we see the reflections of all of our limiting decisions .. but rather than allow our own evolution, we hold onto our re-creation and add further self judgement to it ..

one day me decided that me did not need a personal history ...
so I dropped it ..

We have a choice between limited and limitless ..
by dwelling on the revelations and rememberings of past judgements and past Limiting Decisions and man's Mind's interpretations of what is 'Spiritual', we are re-creating 'limited' ..

By allowing that these revelations and rememberings are patterns being released through the flow of natural order we are allowing the 'limitlessness' .. of being fully 'Hu-man'

It is only the ego that needs a name or needs to be named .. the ultimate self limiting deception.

Can we surrender to ourselves .. our own inner Divinity, our power of creation and re-creation .. our ‘Life-force’

'In the beginning was the word .. ' (or thought) .. as you were created in the likeness of God, what is your Divine word? ..

Turning back to another verse from the Christian Bible .. (Clay comprises rock turned to earth, moistened with water) ..Can you allow the 'Breath of the Holy Spirit', your sacred Life Force, your Kundalini to move through your body 'made of clay' so that it can be turned into a Hu-man Be-ing?

http://www.anunda.com/kundalini/self-healing.htm

Living with Passionate Love & Light
Nancy - TruthStar

Divineis

Canada
420 Posts

Posted - Apr 26 2008 :  02:32:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Cool, I dig it. I just have this thing with "the past is nothing but an illusion to be dropped" though. I think some people can get the wrong idea... I dunno, I've seen it in myself, I had to struggle with "past is illusion" vs "holding on to the past". And I think the middle point is just plain acceptance.

I don't really see that in you though (any problems with acceptance I mean), but I like to specify "problem areas" I've had when I have the chance :) haha.

It's like Eckhart Tolle's talks about saying "yes" to everything. Like if something comes up, and you say "no" to it, don't place another "no" on top of that now (haha, I meant to say "no" but I like this typo). Acceptance has to come in somewhere to stop the cycle. At times, it's easier said than done, but everyones on the same path of acceptance, of realisation of one's "self" :). I'm not even sure why I'm saying it... bloop bleep bloop. Anything I say, I know it won't do much for any of your enlightenment haha. Just all of you, know that I love you all :).

Edited by - Divineis on Apr 26 2008 04:01:20 AM
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Apr 26 2008 :  03:52:54 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hey Nancy, great post which reminds me of the saying (Free yourself, from yourself).

and really we r our worst enemies concerning the realization of our true nature.

Namaste

Ananda
Go to Top of Page

Anthem

1608 Posts

Posted - Apr 30 2008 :  10:02:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Nancy,

Many great truths in your post, thanks for sharing it with us.

A
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000