Books, Web Sites, Audio, Video, etc.
 The secrets of wilder - backcover presentation
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

thibaud05

France
86 Posts

Posted - Apr 07 2008 :  12:47:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi,
The first book I started to read when I joined AYP was "The secrets of wilder". I'm still puzzled about the exact meaning of the sibylline affirmation "Their discoveries are destined to change the world, but at what cost?" I really don't understand this notion of cost in relation to the discovery of spiritual practices and the ordeal of changing the world. Who will have the burden of the cost, and about what cost are we talking about ?

Someone please enlighten me, thank you.

Full text :
What happens when a young Florida champion athlete and his high school sweetheart resolve to do whatever it takes to unravel the mysteries of human spiritual transformation? John Wilder and Devi Duran go on a revolutionary journey of change through heart, mind, body, breath and sexuality. Join them as they uncover The Secrets of Wilder - sacred techniques for cultivating deep Inner Silence, Ecstasy and Enlightenment. Their discoveries are destined to change the world, but at what cost?

Christi

United Kingdom
4429 Posts

Posted - Apr 07 2008 :  3:03:19 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Doesn't Devi loose a husband and Devi and John's child looses a father and a grandmother?
I guess in ultimate terms that doesn't mean too much, but it must have been a little harrowing at the time.

Christi
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000