Other Systems and Alternate Approaches
 Oxygen Bar
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Gnosis

USA
68 Posts

Posted - Apr 06 2008 :  4:56:59 PM  Show Profile  Visit Gnosis's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I don't know if anyone on here has ever been to an oxygen bar, but if you have not, you don't know what you are missing out on. I think that it's one of the best things out there you can do to help relax and invigorate your health.

We all know that deep breathing like pranayama has tons of benefits for the body, but the oxygen we are breathing is only about 21% oxygen. Back when patanjali was going yoga, the percentage was much higher, probably around 38-40%!! He was getting more oxygen per breath. If you live in a big city like me, the oxygen levels can be even lower like 18%, not to mention the air is FULL of enviornmental toxins and pollutants that were not present during the ancient times of intenral alchemy practices.

The oxygen in an oxygen bar is generated usually using a negetive ion generator to increase the percentage of oxygen. The result is a euphoric relaxed buzz you get when like when you do pranayama, buuut in an oxygen bar you can experience the same effects in a social enviornment. I look at oxygen bars as being sattvic bars. Great for your health and great fun.

check it out!!!
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000