AYPsite.org Forum
 Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Hello to all
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

gauri

2 Posts

Posted - Feb 25 2008 :  12:43:12 AM  Show Profile  Visit gauri's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi Friends,
Just joined this community of Yogis. My name is Gauri and I am a Kriya Yoga practitioner. This site seems to teach the same Kriya Yoga techniques closely resembling Lahiri Mahashaya and Babaji. So I found it interesting and I hope to learn more from you all. Thanks.

Sparkle

Ireland
1457 Posts

Posted - Feb 25 2008 :  04:50:23 AM  Show Profile  Visit Sparkle's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi gauri
Welcome to the forum, enjoy
Go to Top of Page

Richard

United Kingdom
857 Posts

Posted - Feb 25 2008 :  06:07:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi gauri welcome to the forum

Be sure to have a look at the main lessons Here If you have any questions at all feel free to ask we are here to help.

Go to Top of Page

clk1710

92 Posts

Posted - Feb 28 2008 :  07:23:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
welcome gauri! you are sure to find a wonderful community of people here who are supportive and happy to answer any questions you have. all the best!
Go to Top of Page

scottfitzgerald

USA
65 Posts

Posted - Mar 03 2008 :  08:37:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Jump on in G...we've been saving you a place in the ether.

Glad to have you here.

Big love

Scott
Go to Top of Page

Black Rebel Radio

USA
98 Posts

Posted - Mar 03 2008 :  09:34:07 AM  Show Profile  Visit Black Rebel Radio's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome gauri!

Peace
Mac
Go to Top of Page

the_watcher

United Kingdom
3 Posts

Posted - Jun 15 2008 :  07:02:14 AM  Show Profile  Visit the_watcher's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome Gauri. I like the name :) I'm assuming you are a Shaivite? Good luck with your Sadhana
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000