AYPsite.org Forum
 Gurus, Sages and Higher Beings
 Vivek - homeless prophet
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Alexander

27 Posts

Posted - Feb 15 2008 :  7:43:39 PM  Show Profile  Visit Alexander's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rB8BdRNVnEI

i don't understand everything he is saying (acoustically), but this man has definitly something special.
he is so humble. i feel ashamed of myself when watching this video (because i think i am so far away from being a truly lovin humble being).

the interviewers don't understand, what vivek is telling them. they're foling around - when yu watch this video, just focus on vivek.

what he tells is nothin new, but he touches me deeply.

Edited by - Alexander on Feb 16 2008 09:23:24 AM

weaver

832 Posts

Posted - Feb 16 2008 :  12:05:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Alexander,

I found him inspiring to watch as well. He dares to speak what he experiences as the Truth and Reality of life, even though he acknowledges that he is he only at the very beginning of the spiritual path. If we wait until we have reached a high level of spiritual attainment, then people will likely put us on a pedestal. If we share ourselves freely even before this happens, they can identify themselves more with us, and realize that maybe they can dare as well to think and speak outside of what is considered the norm of their life or society. The challenge here is willingness to take the risk to possibly not always have an answer to everything people will challenge us with, and willingness to let the human ego be dismantled in the process of interacting with others. But it can be a great opportunity to crystallize, solidify and transcend our own awareness of Reality, when it's challenged by others.
Go to Top of Page

Black Rebel Radio

USA
98 Posts

Posted - Feb 16 2008 :  1:25:06 PM  Show Profile  Visit Black Rebel Radio's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Cool guy.

I thought everyone standing on the other side of the safety cone (and the close up) created a really humorous metaphor both physically and spiritually(intentional or not).

Peas
Ma
Go to Top of Page

Alexander

27 Posts

Posted - Feb 16 2008 :  1:36:16 PM  Show Profile  Visit Alexander's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
what do you mean by humorous metaphor?

Edited by - Alexander on Feb 16 2008 1:47:12 PM
Go to Top of Page

Black Rebel Radio

USA
98 Posts

Posted - Feb 16 2008 :  2:02:57 PM  Show Profile  Visit Black Rebel Radio's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Well....dual levels here. I'm making mountains out of mole hills or molecules in his case.

The safety cone at the level of the pedestrians and the film crews consciousness might indicate that the crazy, psycho hobo was on the unsafe side and beware. Sort of a segregation of all that is uncomfortable from the rest of the "sane" world.

On another level, the safety cone could represent the dividing line between the truth and the maya.

Are you sorry you asked me? Heheheh. It is probably only funny to me.

LOL <---your queue to laugh out loud.....

Mac

Go to Top of Page

Alexander

27 Posts

Posted - Feb 16 2008 :  5:56:40 PM  Show Profile  Visit Alexander's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
:D you are absolutely right.

i ain't no native speaker (poor me lol ) - so i had to ask if we have the same idea.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000