New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Tibetan_Ice

Canada
758 Posts

Posted - Feb 11 2008 :  11:53:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by emc

Naaaa, David, TI seems to see a lot of half or fully nude people all the time (probably both on and off tables)!

Hi emc
You have a delightful sense of humour.
I have been reading Masru Emoto's "Love Thyself" book on water crystals. I am very intrigued by his idea of vibrations, resonance and echos. And the message and pictures are lovely. If you get a chance, I would highly recommend it!
I have been reading some of your other posts. You have a wonderful gift for sharing. Thank you for sharing your posts!

TI
Go to Top of Page

emc

2072 Posts

Posted - Feb 12 2008 :  06:45:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you Tibetan Ice!

A bit off topic: I know of Emoto's book. It's truly beautiful, and funny! Unfortunately, he is not acknowledged in the scientific society. However, I have hope, since a well accepted Swedish research team who is studying water structure on a deep quantum physic level are getting eye opening articles published in journals like "Science", and at least two of the researchers are spiritual seekers and very openminded! Someday perhaps Emoto's job will be recognized and valued.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000