Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 A big thank you
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

seekeroftruth

USA
23 Posts

Posted - Jan 22 2008 :  8:53:22 PM  Show Profile  Visit seekeroftruth's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi all,
I just started AYP about two months ago, and after reading the lessons and books I want to say a big THANK YOU! to Yogani. AYP is awesome.
But, I also want to say a big thank you to all the forumites. The forums are an incredible supplement to the lessons and have been a huge inspiration. Thanks to everyone for sharing all their insights, experiences, and wisdoms. No offense to Yogani, but sometimes I think it helps to hear about some not so spiritually advanced people and their struggles because we can relate them to our own struggles.
Thanks again to Yogani and everyone else

Black Rebel Radio

USA
98 Posts

Posted - Jan 22 2008 :  10:00:10 PM  Show Profile  Visit Black Rebel Radio's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome!

Glad you are here and have found AYP helpful!

Mac
Go to Top of Page

jthabuddha

22 Posts

Posted - Jan 23 2008 :  9:47:09 PM  Show Profile  Visit jthabuddha's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
this morning, the spring water is as pure as the glass
which holds it for everything who would come in need.
humans, animals, birds, trees and grasses,
none of those who come is not satisfied in peace.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000