Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Thank You Yogani
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

brushjw

USA
191 Posts

Posted - Jan 04 2008 :  10:42:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit brushjw's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I was able to go very deep into meditation today; a profound surrendering. In its wake I feel so full of love and gratitude to Yogani for his teachings. Words seem so insignificant but, if I may, an e-kata (electronic offering):

Like the outstretched branch of a heavenly tree of turquoise,
Your supple right hand, in the gesture of Granting Boons,
Invites the wise to a feast of supreme siddhis
As if to an entertainment – homage to You!

(from "Praise of the Venerable Lady Khadiravani Tara Called the Crown Jewel of the
Wise" By Gedun Drub, the first Dalai Lama, (15th century) http://www.poetseers.org/spiritual_.../praise_tara)

Yogani, may the blessings you have bestowed to us be returned a thousandfold in this and every future lifetime.

Namaste,
Joe

Anthem

1608 Posts

Posted - Jan 06 2008 :  11:04:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
If I may add my sentiments to yours Joe, an ever expanding appreciation and gratefulness to Yogani for his continuous sharing and efforts for us all.
Go to Top of Page

sadhak

India
604 Posts

Posted - Jan 10 2008 :  01:47:07 AM  Show Profile  Visit sadhak's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Oh yes, Joe, Anthem, I too, couldn't possibly say that enough: thank you Yogani - for including everyone in the frame of your 'self'. I guess we'd be really thanking you only when we extend ourselves and share as much as we can too.
Go to Top of Page

paw

52 Posts

Posted - Jan 10 2008 :  2:47:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit paw's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I too am eternally grateful to you, yogani, for sharing your light.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000