New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Sparkle

Ireland
1457 Posts

Posted - Dec 21 2007 :  11:37:11 AM  Show Profile  Visit Sparkle's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Sesons Greetings to all

John Lennon
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hb2YSAVHmIE

Chris Rea
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THcb...ture=related

The Pogues - for Meg and other New Yorkers
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTQaD5DJh_E

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Dec 21 2007 :  12:11:31 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

/\
          /**\
         /****\
         /****\
         /****\
         /****\  
         /****\  
           ||
 Season's Greetings  

Go to Top of Page

Steve

277 Posts

Posted - Dec 21 2007 :  1:54:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit Steve's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Wow, Shweta, thats a pretty groovy tree ... guess I am showing my age let's change groovy to festive ... he.he.he

Merry Christmas to everyone. May each of you have a wonderful holiday season and new year filled with many blessings, love and light.

Steve
Go to Top of Page

Manipura

USA
870 Posts

Posted - Dec 21 2007 :  2:21:03 PM  Show Profile  Visit Manipura's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yeah, Shweta, you've really outdone yourself! Happy holidays, everyone! Many blessings to you in 2008.

O
+++
+++++
+++++++
+++++++++
+++++++++++

x x
>
)_____(

(hmm..well, I tried) (frosty the snowman with a hangover...) (and a red cap)
Go to Top of Page

Richard

United Kingdom
857 Posts

Posted - Dec 21 2007 :  2:58:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
MERRY CHRISTMAS SHWETA AND EVERYONE

PS I'm not even going to try and build a tree like that
Go to Top of Page

ruirib

316 Posts

Posted - Dec 21 2007 :  5:36:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Merry Christmas to you all .
Go to Top of Page

Guy_51

USA
170 Posts

Posted - Dec 21 2007 :  6:20:48 PM  Show Profile  Visit Guy_51's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Season's Greetings to everybody and an extra big hug to RUI for keeping this ship afloat.

Blessings

Guy
Go to Top of Page

weaver

832 Posts

Posted - Dec 21 2007 :  6:46:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Merry Christmas All!
Go to Top of Page

ruirib

316 Posts

Posted - Dec 21 2007 :  7:13:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by robertjames

Season's Greetings to everybody and an extra big hug to RUI for keeping this ship afloat.

Blessings

Guy

Thx Guy . A big one for all of you too .
Go to Top of Page

NagoyaSea

424 Posts

Posted - Dec 21 2007 :  8:10:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Merry Christmas! Happy Hanukah to all!

May the spirit of peace that fills this season fill our hearts through the coming year!

light and love,

Kathy
Go to Top of Page

Black Rebel Radio

USA
98 Posts

Posted - Dec 21 2007 :  11:02:37 PM  Show Profile  Visit Black Rebel Radio's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Merry Christmas!

Mac
Go to Top of Page

Wolfgang

Germany
470 Posts

Posted - Dec 22 2007 :  06:18:23 AM  Show Profile  Visit Wolfgang's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Wishing all of you a

Frohe Weihnachten und ein gesegnetes neues Jahr !
Merry Christmas and a blessed new year !

Wolfgang
Go to Top of Page

sushman

India
86 Posts

Posted - Dec 22 2007 :  08:08:32 AM  Show Profile  Visit sushman's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
everyone,

happy festive season and holidays !!!

enzoy !
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5201 Posts

Posted - Dec 22 2007 :  10:01:06 AM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Happy holidays All!

May outpouring divine love overflow from within ever-abiding stillness in our hearts.

The guru is in you.
Go to Top of Page

emc

2072 Posts

Posted - Dec 23 2007 :  09:49:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Merry Christmas all you wonderful beings!

Let your bodies dance with joy!
Go to Top of Page

Anthem

1608 Posts

Posted - Dec 23 2007 :  11:43:46 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Best wishes to everyone for a wonderful holiday with lot's of fun and rest!

Go to Top of Page

Balance

USA
967 Posts

Posted - Dec 23 2007 :  12:46:36 PM  Show Profile  Visit Balance's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

My Christmas prayer is Joy and Peace and Self Realization to all my

friends here at AYP, and to the world, and especially to the little

ones everywhere.

Merry Christmas All!

Love, Alan
Go to Top of Page

clk1710

92 Posts

Posted - Dec 23 2007 :  12:48:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all. Thank you all for sharing this wonderful, difficult, exciting, painful, peaceful, tearful, etc. spiritual journey alongside me! All the best to all this coming year! Lots of love to all!
Go to Top of Page

Chiron

Russia
397 Posts

Posted - Dec 23 2007 :  9:48:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Merry Christmas all.

May there be more Christs taking birth on this planet, especially in our hearts.
Go to Top of Page

Scott

USA
969 Posts

Posted - Dec 24 2007 :  12:42:20 AM  Show Profile  Visit Scott's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
A poem I wrote to the one who whispers in my heart, to commemorate this holiday:

"thank you for always keeping me safe and happy
may i never take it for granted
thank you for blessing my life
and may it spread to everyone i meet
thank you for all of my wishes coming true
when i did nothing good to deserve it
thank you for paying attention to this little man"

Merry Christmas everyone. Or Hanukkah. Or Kwanzaa. Or New Years. Or just have a good time this season. :-)
Go to Top of Page

sadhak

India
604 Posts

Posted - Dec 24 2007 :  03:17:10 AM  Show Profile  Visit sadhak's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
If there is no magic, may the goodwill spirit rub off on everyone. Change is moving on.
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4430 Posts

Posted - Dec 24 2007 :  05:49:22 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Merry Christmas

Loads of Love to you all...

Christi
Go to Top of Page

cosmic_troll

USA
229 Posts

Posted - Dec 25 2007 :  05:00:07 AM  Show Profile  Visit cosmic_troll's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Chiron

May there be more Christs taking birth on this planet, especially in our hearts.

Amen to that.

Merry Christmas, y'all
Go to Top of Page

david_obsidian

USA
2602 Posts

Posted - Dec 25 2007 :  06:23:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Season's greetings y'all!!
Go to Top of Page

yogibear

409 Posts

Posted - Dec 25 2007 :  08:13:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Ho! Ho! Ho! Merry Christmas everyone!

And thanks for all your help over the last year. I learned alot participating on the forum and interacting with you all.

THANK YOU.

I wish us all ever increasing inner silence in the coming year. It will be great in '08! Better than ever!

yb.

PS. Great tree, Shanti!

Edited by - yogibear on Dec 25 2007 08:27:30 AM
Go to Top of Page

Katrine

Norway
1813 Posts

Posted - Dec 25 2007 :  08:30:29 AM  Show Profile  Visit Katrine's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
God Jul alle sjelefrender

Meaning......literally...:

Good Christmas all soul friends

Thank you every one of you!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000